Reviews for Telos
jensenluv chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Wow. I have just read all 16 chapters of this and that's all I can say right now.

This is so incredibly well written. It sucked me in from the very first chapter and I am only now coming up for air, only not because now I'm dying to know what happens! Everything about this story is so believable and so intense. I can honestly say without a doubt that this is one of the most amazing stores I've read on this site. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. You are such a gifted writer and I cannot wait to read more! Yay for this story!

Hulkishpower chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Oh my god. U just kept me up till 5:18 am with this awesome story. And it's been over a month since u last updated, so please don't torture us readers any longer by leaving us with that dreadful cliffhanger. Oooh plz plz plz! Also this is the fourth great war not the third. U made that mistake a couple chapters ago when hermione and sakura were talking. Thx and plz update soon!
Namikazelil chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Yayyy! I just got around to reading this chapter! It was so good! I'm so glad naruto is finally awake and I'm super excited to see how thats going to play out in relation to everyone else! Its a good thing i took so long to read this since its been like a month so hopefully there'll be an update soon? haha anyway I'm looking forward to it and good job!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Nooooo a cliffy! Ah just when it was getting exciting too! Darn. Oh well, I'll be awaiting your next update!
OatsDynamo chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
I just had a thought. What if the enemy ninja were to resurrect Dumbledore? His body is right there on the Hogwarts grounds, Elder Wand and all. An Impure World Dumbledore with the Elder Wand would be incredible!
The Blind Scripter chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
This is like the best crossover ever, it really is amazing. Update agian soon. also if you have a chance check out my story, tell me what you think.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
_ this is amazing! I can't wait to see what else you have! I love HPxNaruto x-overs and so far yours is pretty bossing. The plot line is beyond original and intriguieing :3 I love the fact that you decided to set it in a post-HP world with his children being part of the main cast XD

I can't wait until your next update, ja ne!
Hijokugei chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Poor, naive little Slytherine. Rule number one when dealing with enemy shinobi: a ninja always lies.
2amBer chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
YAY! Naruto is finally awake! And the way he woke up is just as awesome as i thought it was going to be :D Can't wait for the next chapter
Viridian chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
Thanks for the update! Things are certainly heating up. It's rather unfair to think the two girls stupid though - they've weighed the circumstances differently from the heroes of the story, but they don't know, as the readers do, how important Naruto is in the big picture. They could be considered naive though, and I'm glad Naruto showed up soon enough that they would not have to carry too heavy of a guilt from how badly they screwed things up.
Laura-Jean95 chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
Stupid JILL! Stupid stupid stupid, now how is it going to work? either she will die or he shinobi will have to. ! I love your story I can't wait to read more!
BundleofContradictions chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
"See you next month!" Is that a promise? :P

This was a great chapter! There were a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, but who cares? The plot is rolling, all the main characters are awake and accounted for, and it's all exciting! Plus, Rolf & Luna got a cameo!

You really know how to up the tension in a story and leave the reader at the edge of her seat. I was completely absorbed in the meeting between the aurors and the shinobi, and very curious as to what Harry told Ginny to bring, when BOOM! Keep that suspense in check 'till the next chapter because we are switching gears and moving to the Hogwarts setting. And there are all these new characters at Hogwarts being teamed up to find the 5-point barrier (Did you make up most of the names yourself, or are they from the Pottermore website or another official source? How do you keep all the characters straight?) You also knew how to tease the reader about when Naruto would finally wake up. There was a lot of great detail throughout-I loved how you described the Room of Requirement, making it seem like the TARDIS!

I actually thought Theodosia's plan (great name, btw) was gutsy and clever. Naruto is not a priority over Hogwarts, and if she somehow knows how to do an Unbreakable Vow, she thought she could save everyone by trying that technique. Of course, she doesn't realize that shinobi are trained to gives their lives for a mission, even a Slytherine wouldn't think of such a horrible scenario (nothing against Slytherines, don't mind me) ;) So it's a really good thing that Naruto woke up, and figures that the first person he'd save would be the person who cared about him least. If he ever gets a chance to talk to her, one-on-one, who knows? She'd probably turn into a Gryffindor! (Again, nothing wrong with...oh, who am I kidding? JKR clearly set up Slytherine as a house that few would root for...) That's just what Naruto does with people who try to kill him!

Great chapter overall! I hope you have the time to respond to this review. Good luck on all your finals & may the next few chapters come easily to you!
bostafu chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
OMG he finally AWAKENS! MWUAHAHHAAHA! Now everything REALLy begins!
CassandraSnakeCharmer chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
amazing has to meet the other shinobi fast or i will scream
Tanpopo97 chapter 16 . 5/1/2012