Reviews for Telos
CassandraSnakeCharmer chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
amazing has to meet the other shinobi fast or i will scream
Tanpopo97 chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
fuck yes
Lily of the Shadow chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
This is getting intense. I can't wait to see what comes of all this!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
At first I didn't like this story, too many OC and too much AU, but at this point I pretty much like it because of interesting OCs and an AU that works just fine.

Goess didn't know Shinobi and Kunoichi would die for their missions if need be.

Great job this far.

And hope Tsubaki can be released from Madara's suggestion (I think a skilled healer like Sakura or Tsunade can do it given time, considering Tsunade's ability to heal victims of Itachi's Tsukuyomi).
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Actually Harry-san, if there is a battle of weirdos Sai would defeat Lee, Gai and Kakashi and take the the cake. He just LOOKS notmal.

Otherwise, great job this far.
MissElaineYes chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Yaaaaay~! Naruto finally woke up~! XD And oh dear, that girl really didn't understand...Did that shinobi break the vow already? That means he's dead now, right? Oh, and since Theodosia is feeling a little guilty now, does that mean that SHE'S going to go back on her Vow? It'll be sad if that happens, but...oh well, that's how it is. :/

And ouch, finals...Good luck with that! Gambatte ne~! XD
Esaria chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Loved the chapter, but I must say I'm rather annoyed at where it ended D: Cliffhanger, really?

I'll just have to wait sadly for the next chapter to clear things up then I guess ;-;
IPreferLemonPie chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
You were right, it was jumpy and choppy.

BUT!

GREAT. AMAZING. WONDERFUL. I LOVED IT.

It was really really f*cking good! I loved it. I need to read what's gonna happen next because Naruto is awake and ASDFGHJKL I love Naruto. Hahahhaa and Sasuke.. but yeah, I love fight scenes! It was good :D

You are awesome and I forgive you for the late update but still... I WANT THE NEXT ONE ASAP.
Demon Flame chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Omg I love it when you update. This story is so epic! I can't wait to see what happens next so please for all that is holy update soon
UsuiXMisakilover chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Oh fu** I cannot BELIEVE I have to wait a month(or most lowly like 2 or 3) for a new chapter! It was just getting good! GAAAAAAAHHHHH! Sorry but I have a very low patience level for certain things and I hate waiting for new chapters the MOST!

I can't wait for kick-ass Naruto!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

UPDAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEEE!

XDDD
KamilahKaliope chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Helll yeahhh O He's awake! One of ma dream comes true O Yay!

and I haven't angry and upset because of your late update lol

Worried and Nervous? yes. But No angry

So pleaseeeee Next chapter? *O*

I want to see Naruto in action!

He's sooo cool O *scream in the pillow*
DemonKittyAngel chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
lol I'm really glad to see him awake. I bet the reunion will be priceless. And amazing.
Mein Liebling chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Really awesome story! Cant wait for more Naruto!
Midori Ookami chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I look forward to reading more _
Vero-Enelya chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Damn, I hate you for just give me one chapter. But I love you for this great story. I'll be patient waiting for the next chapter
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »