Reviews for Telos
Midori Ookami chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I look forward to reading more _
Vero-Enelya chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Damn, I hate you for just give me one chapter. But I love you for this great story. I'll be patient waiting for the next chapter
TsknRaider chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Damm cliffhanger! Good read though!
Bard of Chaos chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Did I say it enough times? Well here's once more! This is so AWESOME!
Tankred chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Well that was superbly stupid. Don't they know not to make deals with someone who seems happy about it?
Narutoske chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Great chapter.

The girl is do stupid they are ninjas who will do whatever it takes to get what they want including going throught death.

I hope she will learn her lesson well next chapter.

Update soon.
redrobin chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Wow...after such a long wait for an update, it's pretty good and exciting, although I wanted to ring and smack those 2 well-meaning girls...idiots. Can't wait until next time. And what does harry have in his sleeve? Is it the Marauders map? And I hope that no more students will be killed and that Neville's team will be able to take down the barrier. So much excitement, can't wait for the next chapter.
Lena7213 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
So Theo is going to die since she really can't honor the unbreakable vow? I bet there will be some scheme that will save her though. YES NARUTO IS awake. Oh my I was dyeing for this part. Awesome having Luna and Rolf inserted in to the crossover. Can't wait for an update! Thanks for your hard work!
Este Delete chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
HELL TO THE YEAH! :D I can't wait, I'm trembling in my squashy washy chair and I'm typing so freaking fast and going back to correct the typos and stuff. :D SO EXCITING. Hogwarts shall finally see the epic blonde shinobi in action - YATTA! :D

Ooh, and... er... what was I gonna say? _

Keep up the fantastic work. :D
Kairi.1101 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
And he finally wakes up! What good timing too.

Oh Theodosia... she was trying to do what she thought was best for the students, but what an utter mess. Their only safe haven, gone. Naruto is one shinobi protecting a couple hundred students. He's going to need every ounce of miracle power to pull this off.
WeAllFlyHigh chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
You updated! Yes, I loved this chapter. Naruto woke up and Luna was in this. The wizards really don't uinderstand shinobi, do they? (rhetorical question)

Life always gets in the way of a good fanfic. Anyways, good luck on your finals.
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
FallenRaindrops chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
A surprise? Is it Sasuke? I hope it's Sasuke.
Freefan1412 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
finally! :)

You did a good job with this chapter, and i really want to know what is going to happen now. I want Naruto to beat them all up.

Oh please hurry with the update.
Ylan chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Yes! You updated. Great to see you back.

I did like the part where the unbreakable vow didn't mean what it did for the shinobi compared to the wizards. To the wizards, an unbreakable vow is that. Unbreakable. While to the shinobi, it's like, "Hey, I die. So what?"

I thought the way you managed to show the difference in the way the shinobi and wizards thought, and I felt that it showed to effects of peace as well. The shinobi were used to dying to gain victory for the whole, while the wizarding world, despite having experienced a war, were still not as war-hardened as the shinobi. But that was expected as, you know, Theodosia and Jill are kids(sorta).

Anyway, great chapter, I liked the part where Luna appeared(!) and I can't wait for the next one! Take as long as you like as long as you like. Real life is crappy.
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »