Reviews for Telos
WeAllFlyHigh chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
You updated! Yes, I loved this chapter. Naruto woke up and Luna was in this. The wizards really don't uinderstand shinobi, do they? (rhetorical question)

Life always gets in the way of a good fanfic. Anyways, good luck on your finals.
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
FallenRaindrops chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
A surprise? Is it Sasuke? I hope it's Sasuke.
Freefan1412 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
finally! :)

You did a good job with this chapter, and i really want to know what is going to happen now. I want Naruto to beat them all up.

Oh please hurry with the update.
Ylan chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Yes! You updated. Great to see you back.

I did like the part where the unbreakable vow didn't mean what it did for the shinobi compared to the wizards. To the wizards, an unbreakable vow is that. Unbreakable. While to the shinobi, it's like, "Hey, I die. So what?"

I thought the way you managed to show the difference in the way the shinobi and wizards thought, and I felt that it showed to effects of peace as well. The shinobi were used to dying to gain victory for the whole, while the wizarding world, despite having experienced a war, were still not as war-hardened as the shinobi. But that was expected as, you know, Theodosia and Jill are kids(sorta).

Anyway, great chapter, I liked the part where Luna appeared(!) and I can't wait for the next one! Take as long as you like as long as you like. Real life is crappy.
bakapervert chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Thanks for the update.
Morte Cacciatore chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Finally Naruto is Awake! And I really, REALLY HOPE Sasuke is not dead!

Update soon!(*_*)
deathgod-121 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
ya know, i've been lookin forward to this update for what seems like forever, and i knew as soon as i read the title that you would leave his awakening until the very end and for just a small, messily, amount of time Naruto would make his entrance! you dont know how peeved i am. im so glad that he is finally awake, but so irritated that you did what any good writer would do and keep the real action until the next chapter. GOD! my heart got to racing and my mind was like 'HELL YEAH, HI IS AWAKE!' then the chapter ends. psh, way to be a good story teller. just this time, please, update sooner than you have been. please? you're killin me with all this suspense!

also, great job by the way. im amazed at how great of a writer you are, not only is there a lot of detail but you make the two series fit together so well that if it had really happened i would have been none the wiser. it's amazing, the way your write, so much happens in your story and you don't ever seem to get lost when you pick up were you left off. truly i am in awe and i hope to continue to get to read what you write!
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
*gasp* Naruto's awake! Superb...it's time for everything to die. MUAHAHAHAHA. Kidding. Kidding. :D I totally forgot about this story and felt absolutely excited seeing there was a new chapter!

Please continue your fabulous writing!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
i was so happy when i saw your update! XD

i was reading this and the entire time i was on the edge of my metaphorical seat waiting for the moment that he woke up

and finally he did!

okay, you most definitely have to update very very soon, asap after this chapter because i and many of your other loyal reviewers want to see naruto in action finally after being on the 'sidelines' for so many chapters! :) :D

loved the chapter!
Trife chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Good update. First off I wish to say good luck on finals, I know how they are.

Second of all I truly hope what those two stupid girls did comes to light for how many students got killed in the opening salvo and any that are to come because of their betrayel. Will make an interesting couple of paragraphs at least if not more with all the reactions, consequences, etc that will happen for what they did.

Please update soon if possible I want to see how this plays out!

Trife
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
update soooooooooon!
evelsaint93 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Oh man, that girl is so dumb. At least naruto is awake.
birningice chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Ahh! He is finally awake! Now he can kick A**! _

So sad that I have to wait another month... :'( But as a fellow student, I understand... :/
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Things are about to get very... interesting. Hehehehe.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »