Reviews for Telos
DeathBySugarCube chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
i was so happy when i saw your update! XD

i was reading this and the entire time i was on the edge of my metaphorical seat waiting for the moment that he woke up

and finally he did!

okay, you most definitely have to update very very soon, asap after this chapter because i and many of your other loyal reviewers want to see naruto in action finally after being on the 'sidelines' for so many chapters! :) :D

loved the chapter!
Trife chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Good update. First off I wish to say good luck on finals, I know how they are.

Second of all I truly hope what those two stupid girls did comes to light for how many students got killed in the opening salvo and any that are to come because of their betrayel. Will make an interesting couple of paragraphs at least if not more with all the reactions, consequences, etc that will happen for what they did.

Please update soon if possible I want to see how this plays out!

Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
update soooooooooon!
evelsaint93 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Oh man, that girl is so dumb. At least naruto is awake.
birningice chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Ahh! He is finally awake! Now he can kick A**! _

So sad that I have to wait another month... :'( But as a fellow student, I understand... :/
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Things are about to get very... interesting. Hehehehe.
J.F.C chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Awesome chap, hope you update soon.
pikabuu chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Amazing! Love this story, especially where only parts of Naruto's memories are returning scattered across a couple chapters, can't wait for the next chapter
pkp033 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Hey Abstracted!

I had the e-mail notification for this chapter sitting in my inbox for some time now, I finally got around to read the update. I'm very pleased with the progress your story has been showing and there are a few things I wanted to point out:

1) I'm enjoying the resistance the students/staff of Hogwarts are displaying against the Shinobi.

2) I like how Rose sided with Jill in opposition of James and Al. Hermione was a character that never put zero to very little stock in things like prophesy/clairvoyance, ONLY gambling on her INTUITION based on things she KNOWS or LEARNED. In this scene, we see Hermione's genes in Rose, not willing to gamble on something that can't be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.

3) I like the intensity and sense of urgency with the situation of James and his injury.

4) I also like the introduction of Theodosia Nott, she seems to be a complete wild card...I can't wait to see what she's going to do next.

5) Looking forward to see the Shinobi fight!

Hope to read another update in the near future!
Kairi.1101 chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
I really like this. It's so *different* from every other HP/Naruto crossover! Instead of sending in a shinobi to act as a bodyguard for Harry, it's an accidental-crossover-war. Love how you're incorporating elements of both world, and not making one vastly superior to the other.
mac-ii chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
You said two weeks and i was like ok come back two weeks later not there and still i was like cool sick or something come back a couple weeks later and still not there and my soul broke but ill still wait but you should hurry.
Zanzibar1 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
I'm really enjoying this story as it has drawn me in and kept me entranced throughout. All the mysteries giving this story even more of an edge to hook me in with. I'm looking forward to more chapters so please update soon!
vampyregirl256 chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
UPDATE! This is like the best HP/Naruto crossover EVER! One question, Naruto mastered the kyuubis power when he almost/ did kill sasuke right? please do tell. Cant wait for the next chapter

Tanpopo97 chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Gaaaaah i cant wait for naruto to wake up
Chianina chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
Love it, and I want mooooooooore! :D I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and hope to see Naruto kicking ass! :D
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »