Reviews for Telos
AsunaTakiko chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Yeeeeaaahhh, a new chapter! I'm so happy .

I almost thought that you have abandonded this great fanfiction. Writer's block sure sucks big time, but at least you are over it now :)

The tension in the Room of Requirement is really well described. I like the conflict between James and Jill very much in this chapter because it discusses one of the most difficult decisions of mankind: Save one person and sacrifice your friends in order to save the world or saving your friends but then thrust the world into inevitable doom? Furthermore Hermione and Sakura's dialog is interesting in regards to the question of peace. Although it is quite a lot of talking in this chapter, it is really nice to see that you take the time to explain things in depth. In this way we learn more about the characters' way of thinking and we can see in which direction they might develope in the near future. And of course we can see how you handle such delicate subjects.

Anyway, I hope there will be more kick ass action soon ;)

Of course Neville's plan with the ghosts and using the House Elves abilities was brilliant, but I can't wait to see Naruto in action (For world's sake when will he wake up? The anticipation is killing me -.-), and the arrival of the shinobi/wizard forces. Keep up the good work :)

PS: It's already the 4th war, not the 3rd
Viridian chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Thank you for the update. I'm glad Neville's getting some attention in this chapter and that, even though I'm itching to see the shinobi contingent in action, the wizards can take care of their own problems. The abilities and resourcefulness of both groups seem well-balanced, and I'm looking forward to the time when they all converge on Hogwarts.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Asdfghjkl I waited for this sooo looong. I loved it! Itwas goooood! Next chappie ASAP I need it! G2g!
KamilahKaliope chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Noooo TTTTTT I feel like this chapter is soooo short...

My tears welled up...TT

Update! Pleaseeeee :(
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
update soooooooon!
Vero-Enelya chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
As always perfect. I love your story, and Naruto of course ) I'll wait for the next.
Avasaya chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
you're back !

hugz
J.F.C chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Awesome chapter, hope you update soon.
Chu chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
I just read the whole story and I liked it !

can't really offer any decent critique.

keep up the good work!
bostafu chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Aww I was hoping Naruto would wake up in this chapter... But, OMG YOU UPDATED, YAAAY! This is like THEE best harry potter and Naruto crossover! I'm sooo anxious! This is like some non-stop heart stopping suspense! And again, thanks so much for updating.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Aw man, I was hoping that Naruto would wake up in this chapter. Nice to see everyone working together, though.
Candyqueen-sama chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Yes! Awesome! Ive been waiting for this chapter for ages! I cant wait for Naruto waking up!
Lena7213 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Finally things are coming to the climax. The adults and Konoha ninja in the Ministry and the kids takeing action in the Castle. The 30 minutes coming to a close!

Excited for the update!
Cookizilla chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Yay! Thanks for the new chapter. c:

Wonder when Naruto will wake up...
Morte Cacciatore chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
OMG! Finally an Update I have been waiting for this! What will happen next? Will Naruto wake up? can't wait to find out! Update Soon PLEASE!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »