Reviews for Telos
mac-ii chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
You said two weeks and i was like ok come back two weeks later not there and still i was like cool sick or something come back a couple weeks later and still not there and my soul broke but ill still wait but you should hurry.
Zanzibar1 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
I'm really enjoying this story as it has drawn me in and kept me entranced throughout. All the mysteries giving this story even more of an edge to hook me in with. I'm looking forward to more chapters so please update soon!
vampyregirl256 chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
UPDATE! This is like the best HP/Naruto crossover EVER! One question, Naruto mastered the kyuubis power when he almost/ did kill sasuke right? please do tell. Cant wait for the next chapter

-Vampyregirl256
Tanpopo97 chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Gaaaaah i cant wait for naruto to wake up
Chianina chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
Love it, and I want mooooooooore! :D I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and hope to see Naruto kicking ass! :D
mack chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
what the eff! i really, really want Naruto to wake up! man, this is really killin me, the suspense is too much! just save the hogwarts brats and get to justice hammerin! lol, i love love love this story and i hope the next update come soon! i look forward to more suspense and sitting on the edge of my seat!
Burnzs chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. It was a magnificent mixture of the harry potter and Naruto world, and the whole presentation of the story just fills me with the desire to read more. Some areas were a bit hard to follow due to over explaining, but otherwise, it was a very impressive story.I eagerly await the update.
Elivira chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Nice hope you update soon keep up the good work
KeitorinNara chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
I never thought that Naruto and Harry Potter could be intergrated in a manner that actually made sense and didn't essentially suck, but you did it! I have enjoyed reading the story so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Holy crap. This is awesome! Fantastic story line, believable characters! Props for using the next-gen Harry Potter characters (brilliantly, I might add), excellent idea and wonderfully executed!
Shadi Shada chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
I'm so happy for this new chapter. I have no promblem waiting. I am all too patient. I still owe you some reviews I think. In any case I should be able to finally reread all the chapters and review them properly. I am a big fan of this story. I'll eventualy print this out. I hope. _. Just take your time in making this the best you can. I'd make this review longer but there is work to be done! And I must do it. So take care, don't stress too much and later!
ice vixen x not signed in chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
The action is great and i can't wait for naruto to wake up and kick some major $& Keep up the great work!
orochitheoni chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
I have to say this is without a doubt the best Harry Potter, Naruto crossover on the the site. You blended the two universes together wonderfully without dragging in unwanted or not needed pairings that seem to ruin alot of great stories. I can't wait for the next chapter.
BundleofContradictions chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Thanks for writing! I was so happy to see a notice for chap 15 in my email.

The action is heating up and things are getting very exciting. At first, I was a bit confused by Naruto's perspective, but that's probably because my phone's browser doesn't always show HTML codes, like italics or bolded font. Once I realized Naruto was having a memory/dream (and what a disturbing dream...) things became more clear.

The discussion on whether to give Naruto up to the invading shinobi was realistic, although I think the adults should've chimed in. The action was well done, and you kept everything around James injury very tense. I already like Theodora Nott, and the way she keeps her wits about her in a fight.

Neville never got the hero scenes that he deserved in the books, so reading about his Hero of Hogwarts abilities here is great. He's a better guide to the kids than Slughorn or Mme. Pomfrey. The fact that ghosts have a real impact in this battle is a good twist (and it jibes with the Naruto world. Considering that the last major battles of the war were against undead enemies, it stands to reason that shinobi on any side wouldn't want to deal with non-living enemies if they could help it!)

Nellie's bravery is incredible, once again showing how important house elves are.

The scenes with the shinobi and diplomats in India were a bit dragged out. I understood and appreciated Hermione's conversation with Sakura, but I thought it could be a bit shorter. I loved the image of Sai furiously painting everything he saw!

Once they got to the ministry, the pace picked up. I look forward to reading the Auror/Shinobi alliance vs. The enemy Shinobi in the next chapter!

One question: why didn't Theo go with Neville? She's obviously good at fighting; is there a special reason she wanted to stay in The Room of Requirement? (And is she an OC, or an official descendant of an HP character that JK Rowling came up with?)

Thanks so much for the chapter, I'm glad your writer's block let the plot bunnies back into your head! :-)
Namikazelil chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
amazing as always! I'm so glad you updated! I wouldn't ever want this story to be abandoned! anyway, i'll keep this short, so thanks for the update and i can't wait for the next one!
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »