Reviews for Telos
mack chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
what the eff! i really, really want Naruto to wake up! man, this is really killin me, the suspense is too much! just save the hogwarts brats and get to justice hammerin! lol, i love love love this story and i hope the next update come soon! i look forward to more suspense and sitting on the edge of my seat!
Burnzs chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. It was a magnificent mixture of the harry potter and Naruto world, and the whole presentation of the story just fills me with the desire to read more. Some areas were a bit hard to follow due to over explaining, but otherwise, it was a very impressive story.I eagerly await the update.
Elivira chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Nice hope you update soon keep up the good work
KeitorinNara chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
I never thought that Naruto and Harry Potter could be intergrated in a manner that actually made sense and didn't essentially suck, but you did it! I have enjoyed reading the story so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Holy crap. This is awesome! Fantastic story line, believable characters! Props for using the next-gen Harry Potter characters (brilliantly, I might add), excellent idea and wonderfully executed!
Shadi Shada chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
I'm so happy for this new chapter. I have no promblem waiting. I am all too patient. I still owe you some reviews I think. In any case I should be able to finally reread all the chapters and review them properly. I am a big fan of this story. I'll eventualy print this out. I hope. _. Just take your time in making this the best you can. I'd make this review longer but there is work to be done! And I must do it. So take care, don't stress too much and later!
ice vixen x not signed in chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
The action is great and i can't wait for naruto to wake up and kick some major $& Keep up the great work!
orochitheoni chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
I have to say this is without a doubt the best Harry Potter, Naruto crossover on the the site. You blended the two universes together wonderfully without dragging in unwanted or not needed pairings that seem to ruin alot of great stories. I can't wait for the next chapter.
BundleofContradictions chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Thanks for writing! I was so happy to see a notice for chap 15 in my email.

The action is heating up and things are getting very exciting. At first, I was a bit confused by Naruto's perspective, but that's probably because my phone's browser doesn't always show HTML codes, like italics or bolded font. Once I realized Naruto was having a memory/dream (and what a disturbing dream...) things became more clear.

The discussion on whether to give Naruto up to the invading shinobi was realistic, although I think the adults should've chimed in. The action was well done, and you kept everything around James injury very tense. I already like Theodora Nott, and the way she keeps her wits about her in a fight.

Neville never got the hero scenes that he deserved in the books, so reading about his Hero of Hogwarts abilities here is great. He's a better guide to the kids than Slughorn or Mme. Pomfrey. The fact that ghosts have a real impact in this battle is a good twist (and it jibes with the Naruto world. Considering that the last major battles of the war were against undead enemies, it stands to reason that shinobi on any side wouldn't want to deal with non-living enemies if they could help it!)

Nellie's bravery is incredible, once again showing how important house elves are.

The scenes with the shinobi and diplomats in India were a bit dragged out. I understood and appreciated Hermione's conversation with Sakura, but I thought it could be a bit shorter. I loved the image of Sai furiously painting everything he saw!

Once they got to the ministry, the pace picked up. I look forward to reading the Auror/Shinobi alliance vs. The enemy Shinobi in the next chapter!

One question: why didn't Theo go with Neville? She's obviously good at fighting; is there a special reason she wanted to stay in The Room of Requirement? (And is she an OC, or an official descendant of an HP character that JK Rowling came up with?)

Thanks so much for the chapter, I'm glad your writer's block let the plot bunnies back into your head! :-)
Namikazelil chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
amazing as always! I'm so glad you updated! I wouldn't ever want this story to be abandoned! anyway, i'll keep this short, so thanks for the update and i can't wait for the next one!
AsunaTakiko chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Yeeeeaaahhh, a new chapter! I'm so happy .

I almost thought that you have abandonded this great fanfiction. Writer's block sure sucks big time, but at least you are over it now :)

The tension in the Room of Requirement is really well described. I like the conflict between James and Jill very much in this chapter because it discusses one of the most difficult decisions of mankind: Save one person and sacrifice your friends in order to save the world or saving your friends but then thrust the world into inevitable doom? Furthermore Hermione and Sakura's dialog is interesting in regards to the question of peace. Although it is quite a lot of talking in this chapter, it is really nice to see that you take the time to explain things in depth. In this way we learn more about the characters' way of thinking and we can see in which direction they might develope in the near future. And of course we can see how you handle such delicate subjects.

Anyway, I hope there will be more kick ass action soon ;)

Of course Neville's plan with the ghosts and using the House Elves abilities was brilliant, but I can't wait to see Naruto in action (For world's sake when will he wake up? The anticipation is killing me -.-), and the arrival of the shinobi/wizard forces. Keep up the good work :)

PS: It's already the 4th war, not the 3rd
Viridian chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Thank you for the update. I'm glad Neville's getting some attention in this chapter and that, even though I'm itching to see the shinobi contingent in action, the wizards can take care of their own problems. The abilities and resourcefulness of both groups seem well-balanced, and I'm looking forward to the time when they all converge on Hogwarts.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Asdfghjkl I waited for this sooo looong. I loved it! Itwas goooood! Next chappie ASAP I need it! G2g!
KamilahKaliope chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Noooo TTTTTT I feel like this chapter is soooo short...

My tears welled up...TT