Reviews for Telos
KamilahKaliope chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Noooo TTTTTT I feel like this chapter is soooo short...

My tears welled up...TT

Update! Pleaseeeee :(
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
update soooooooon!
Vero-Enelya chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
As always perfect. I love your story, and Naruto of course ) I'll wait for the next.
Avasaya chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
you're back !

hugz
J.F.C chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Awesome chapter, hope you update soon.
Chu chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
I just read the whole story and I liked it !

can't really offer any decent critique.

keep up the good work!
bostafu chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Aww I was hoping Naruto would wake up in this chapter... But, OMG YOU UPDATED, YAAAY! This is like THEE best harry potter and Naruto crossover! I'm sooo anxious! This is like some non-stop heart stopping suspense! And again, thanks so much for updating.
Tankred chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Aw man, I was hoping that Naruto would wake up in this chapter. Nice to see everyone working together, though.
Candyqueen-sama chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Yes! Awesome! Ive been waiting for this chapter for ages! I cant wait for Naruto waking up!
Lena7213 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Finally things are coming to the climax. The adults and Konoha ninja in the Ministry and the kids takeing action in the Castle. The 30 minutes coming to a close!

Excited for the update!
Cookizilla chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Yay! Thanks for the new chapter. c:

Wonder when Naruto will wake up...
Morte Cacciatore chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
OMG! Finally an Update I have been waiting for this! What will happen next? Will Naruto wake up? can't wait to find out! Update Soon PLEASE!
FallenRaindrops chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
THINGS ARE GETTING INTENSE. ME LIKEY.

The drama is scaling up and things are starting to really roll! Two weeks for the next chappie! Excited~~~
Narutoske chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
So glad you finally updated.

I just wish Naruto can wake up already and gain his memory.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Another very good chapter. I look froward to reading what happens next in your fic.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »