Reviews for Telos
Vero-Enelya chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
As always perfect. I love your story, and Naruto of course ) I'll wait for the next.
Avasaya chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
you're back !

J.F.C chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Awesome chapter, hope you update soon.
Chu chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
I just read the whole story and I liked it !

can't really offer any decent critique.

keep up the good work!
bostafu chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Aww I was hoping Naruto would wake up in this chapter... But, OMG YOU UPDATED, YAAAY! This is like THEE best harry potter and Naruto crossover! I'm sooo anxious! This is like some non-stop heart stopping suspense! And again, thanks so much for updating.
Tankred chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Aw man, I was hoping that Naruto would wake up in this chapter. Nice to see everyone working together, though.
Candyqueen-sama chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Yes! Awesome! Ive been waiting for this chapter for ages! I cant wait for Naruto waking up!
Lena7213 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Finally things are coming to the climax. The adults and Konoha ninja in the Ministry and the kids takeing action in the Castle. The 30 minutes coming to a close!

Excited for the update!
Cookizilla chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Yay! Thanks for the new chapter. c:

Wonder when Naruto will wake up...
Morte Cacciatore chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
OMG! Finally an Update I have been waiting for this! What will happen next? Will Naruto wake up? can't wait to find out! Update Soon PLEASE!
FallenRaindrops chapter 15 . 2/16/2012

The drama is scaling up and things are starting to really roll! Two weeks for the next chappie! Excited~~~
Narutoske chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
So glad you finally updated.

I just wish Naruto can wake up already and gain his memory.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Another very good chapter. I look froward to reading what happens next in your fic.
SakuraDragomir chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love hary potter and naruto

i hope i can read more of ur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night

i hope naruto is ok

i hope he wakes up from his coma
Cael05 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
oh! you don't know how happy I was when I see the alert on my inbox. Gosh. I really missed this fic. I'm so glad you updated!

So yeah! Onto my review.

This chapter was great as expected. Though, I really can't wait to see Naruto wake up (the anticipation is killing me). The best parts for me would be the conflict of the 'sacrifice' of one for the greater good. It's always a wonder when that issue is taken up. And of course, the main point of your chapter: 'the essence of real peace'. I really liked the idea of peace being an on-going process. And as Naruto has stated: 'ending the cycle of hatred'.

On the 'what's happening' side, I never expected James to get injured like that. 0_o The plan with Neville and the ghosts was totally splendid. And the use of house elves for rescue was ingenious. Only you could take advantage of their abilities in that situation. D However, I think you got it wrong when you said that it was the 3rd shinobi war. It's already the 4th(duh! minor mistake). XD

And yes, questions. So, did Sasuke die? When will Naruto wake up? How can Harry and company go to Hogwarts? What is Madara doing? ' .wait.

So, until your next update!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »