Reviews for Telos
Narutoske chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
So glad you finally updated.

I just wish Naruto can wake up already and gain his memory.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Another very good chapter. I look froward to reading what happens next in your fic.
SakuraDragomir chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love hary potter and naruto

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night

i hope naruto is ok

i hope he wakes up from his coma
Cael05 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
oh! you don't know how happy I was when I see the alert on my inbox. Gosh. I really missed this fic. I'm so glad you updated!

So yeah! Onto my review.

This chapter was great as expected. Though, I really can't wait to see Naruto wake up (the anticipation is killing me). The best parts for me would be the conflict of the 'sacrifice' of one for the greater good. It's always a wonder when that issue is taken up. And of course, the main point of your chapter: 'the essence of real peace'. I really liked the idea of peace being an on-going process. And as Naruto has stated: 'ending the cycle of hatred'.

On the 'what's happening' side, I never expected James to get injured like that. 0_o The plan with Neville and the ghosts was totally splendid. And the use of house elves for rescue was ingenious. Only you could take advantage of their abilities in that situation. D However, I think you got it wrong when you said that it was the 3rd shinobi war. It's already the 4th(duh! minor mistake). XD

And yes, questions. So, did Sasuke die? When will Naruto wake up? How can Harry and company go to Hogwarts? What is Madara doing? ' .wait.

So, until your next update!
bakapervert chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Thanks for the update.
lore chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
LOOOVE IT!
Trife chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
So glad to see the new chapter for this. I never realized how much I missed this until I need the update in my email. Glad to see the writers block that was being a plague to you is finally gone.

It seems the real fights are about to begin with these events that have happened here and the shinobi running from the ghosts was funny to be honest. I do wonder how they are going to handel the fighting when it turns into a full on shinobi V.S. shinobi battle that will really get people watching. With all the speed, strikes, jutsu, etc. flying around the place. Please update when possible!

Trife
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Another excellent chapter update! I can't wait for Naruto to wake up and start kicking butt! Also for the shinobi to finally reach Hogwarts!
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
It's been a long time...but the wait was worth it! I'm itching for the leaf shinobi to hurry up and kick some enemy ass. This is one of the best Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers I've come across, and I can't wait to see more.
lounger chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Glad that your back to updating, and I really liked Hermionie's Speech about peace, but I don't really think the five Nations could every acheive it if they were five seperate nations
Bard of Chaos chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter! I LOVED reading Naruto's part. But I was all excited for Naruto to wake up but it never happened. Sadness... Anyways, I can't wait to read more of your literary awesomeness. Good luck!
Demon Flame chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
GGreat chapter as always, I can't wait to see what you write next! Anyway, will naruto wake up in the next chapter? He's been out of it for like seven chapters already and it seems like he's really close to waking up soon, hopefully the next chapter in two weeks. Oh and make no mistake that I shall hound you if the next chapter isn't out in two weeks, hopefully before then. Anyway I love your story and please keep up the excellent work!
Demon Flame chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
DemonKittyAngel chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Will Naruto wake up already! .* This is not cool! I want to see him wake up and kick but! I do like how it's playing out, but come on! Where's Naruto already!
You will fear my laser face chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
yeah this is the 4th shinobi war. and it took long enough to effin update here's something else I want naruto wake up already I understand the need for pacing but now it's just getting kinda tired
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »