Reviews for Telos
dark.angel.261 chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
H. My. God. This has to be the best Naruto/HP crossover fic I've ever read! At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it since the golden trio aren't the youngins at Hogwarts but you have proved me wrong :) I love how you didn't veer toward the "ninjas are so awesome and wizards are ignorant, egotistical wand-flashers who don't know real pain" and instead made everyone Human and realistic. Also, I have read many a crossover fics in which a whole mass of shinobi are brought to Hogwarts to protect the "chosen one" but all of them become so OOC that they're not recognizable as the characters everyone knows and loves but, not only did you keep everyone in character, but you expanded upon the (only breifly mentioned) childen and the main charactrs personalities, so kudos! But the real tes comes when you gather all of the Naruto and Harry Potter characters together in one place and see if you can continue to have the characters maintain their individual personalities, instead of sliding into the "everyone did this, in the exact same way" type of thing.

But, anyways, I really loved reading this and hope to see an update soon :)
hanipman chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Update? Very interesting take. So what exactly caused Naruto's amnesia?
Van der Ay chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
!
pkp033 chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time in a row that I was delayed in reading your update. Hopefully it won't be like that in the future.

This chapter was great, the next generation of Potters and Weasley's are great and very adventurous. I enjoyed their interactions with each other and their ability to think on the fly. I'm looking forward to their new project, taking down the barrier. This should prove eventful.

Looking forward to another update soon, good luck.
Merry Poppis chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Very interesting story, keep it up!
Lily chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I can't say anything besides: continue, continue, continue! Please? :):)
princess-oro chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Omg I am hyperventilating. Ok well, I'm not. Anihoo, this is so good! Love your storyline; so exciting and thrilling and my heart is now palpitating like mad. Can't wait for your next chapter!
princess-oro chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Have I told you how much I looooove your story? I did think that there was more to Manami than meets the eye. I had a suspicion that she was actually a fox after reading how Harry caught her eating the food offerings.
princess-oro chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
SOOOOO GOOD! I'm really impressed by how much effort you put into researching Japanese trivia :) Ok on to the next chapter!
princess-oro chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I. AM. HOOKED. This is by far the best hp-naruto crossover fanfic that I've read! I can't wait to read the rest! I love how you keep the characters similar to the original and the way that your story flows is good.

And I love the Al-Scorpious interactions. It's interesting to see that they're pretty good friends. I love this story so much! Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic and giving us readers a great time! Kudos!
BackgroundNoise99 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
You know, this isn't all that bad. I quite like it. You've done very well and I'm hooked. I'd really like to read the next chapter. You should update as soon as you can. :D
esthete-of-the-world chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
What I love about your fic is that it doesn't follow a cannon. Yeah, some fantastic fanfictions are like that, but sometimes it gets a little repetitive, knowing exactly what's going to happen. My favorite thing about this story is simple, yet important: I want to know what happens next. It's like reading an actual published book. Your OC's are fantastic, and the descriptions aren't vague and muddled like some other stories. It's different and exciting, and I would call it a page-turner, if there were pages. So it's a what... next button clicker?
Namikazelil chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
HOLY EFFING TOAST ON BREAD! THAT WAS! I MEAN! AHHHH! I'm speechless! my stomach was literally clenching with anticipation by the end of it! That was great! please update soon like please please please! i need to read the next chapter ASAP cuz if you don't im just going to be speculating in my head all the possibilities the next chapter could hold until you do and none of them will compare with what you could write! lol i can't even specifically comment about what was so amazing about this chapter because i'd have to repeat to you the entire thing! but i will say NARUTO IS BACK! certainly was a part of it! haha ;D so anyway...UPDATE SOON!
lostinmusation chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
HE REMEMBERS! Oooh, I wonder how Harry and co. and Kakashi and co. are going to get to the castle if there's a seal barrier...cue epic shinobi fighting! Or Al and co. are going to figure something out.

Please update soon! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
lostinmusation chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful chapter. Everything just flows together so well.

Basically, I loved this whole chapter and how well things have been written and played out.

Next chapter~!