Reviews for Telos
BackgroundNoise99 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
You know, this isn't all that bad. I quite like it. You've done very well and I'm hooked. I'd really like to read the next chapter. You should update as soon as you can. :D
esthete-of-the-world chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
What I love about your fic is that it doesn't follow a cannon. Yeah, some fantastic fanfictions are like that, but sometimes it gets a little repetitive, knowing exactly what's going to happen. My favorite thing about this story is simple, yet important: I want to know what happens next. It's like reading an actual published book. Your OC's are fantastic, and the descriptions aren't vague and muddled like some other stories. It's different and exciting, and I would call it a page-turner, if there were pages. So it's a what... next button clicker?
Namikazelil chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
HOLY EFFING TOAST ON BREAD! THAT WAS! I MEAN! AHHHH! I'm speechless! my stomach was literally clenching with anticipation by the end of it! That was great! please update soon like please please please! i need to read the next chapter ASAP cuz if you don't im just going to be speculating in my head all the possibilities the next chapter could hold until you do and none of them will compare with what you could write! lol i can't even specifically comment about what was so amazing about this chapter because i'd have to repeat to you the entire thing! but i will say NARUTO IS BACK! certainly was a part of it! haha ;D so anyway...UPDATE SOON!
lostinmusation chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
HE REMEMBERS! Oooh, I wonder how Harry and co. and Kakashi and co. are going to get to the castle if there's a seal barrier...cue epic shinobi fighting! Or Al and co. are going to figure something out.

Please update soon! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
lostinmusation chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful chapter. Everything just flows together so well.

Basically, I loved this whole chapter and how well things have been written and played out.

Next chapter~!
lostinmusation chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Yeah, I was clueless about Manami. I'm glad you revealed it in the end. Though, I think you could have given more interaction between the wizards and Teams Kakashi, Kurenai, and Shikamaru. There wasn't much introduction except for names and faces. Plus this Yugao Uzuki...maybe if you gave her a personality then she would be more memorable and readers would be able to connect with her on first impression.

And I'd like to know who these 16 wizards are...poor Kakashi shouldn't bear the burden of learning all their names off-screen.

Aww, I was hoping for more detail on how Kakashi 'did the honors' in getting everyone through the barrier. T_T

Next chapter~!
lostinmusation chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Kind of confused now. Who the heck are these 16 people who survived the cross-over? I know Harry, Ron, Kingsley, Patrick, Minami, and the unnamed US President were mentioned. I think with all of these events going on, there needs to be fewer people around since we have to keep track of who knows what and who is where.

At first I missed the introduction of Ino so I was wondering why Harry suddenly knew her name. I think you could add more emphasis if you used dialogue from Manami rather than just saying that Manami introduced the girl as Ino.

Your story's plot is totally making me continue reading. Next chapter~!
lostinmusation chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Ahhhh! I'm dying of suspense! Indeed, OH, HERE COMES THE SHINOBIS. Honestly-can-can I just read the whole thing and then review? Pleease?
lostinmusation chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This fic is so intriguing! The fact that its post-7th book allows you to create many more characters to fit the timeline and we get to see more of James, Lily, Al, Rose, Hugo, etc. but people from the original books like Luna and Hermione can still play a role.

I'm guessing that the war the Hidden Countries were just in is the Fourth Shinobi World War? Dunno. But the idea of having these worlds come together after their wars is interesting and unique. Plus having an ammnesiac Naruto is going to be so fun as he hopefully remembers more stuff. I'm so excited to read the whole thing! EEE!

Please continue writing!
Narutoske chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Great chapter.

Update soon.
FallenRaindrops chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
So I found this fic recently and I LOVE it! And nice ending this chappie!
Demon Flame chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
I just found this story and oh my god I love it so much!
RadientWings chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
This chapter was great! I loved Naruto's remembering process :D I can't wait to see what happens next...
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Wow,this is really getting good, i hope you update it soon. Im honestly curious how close to the finale this story is. Since everyone finally seems to be getting all the info together for
Viridian chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Finally - yay! Is it time for some Naruto ass-kicking yet?
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »