Reviews for Telos
blackfuzzdevil chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
Awesome chapter! Your story has got to be one of the most original, epic hpxnaruto crossovers I've read (and I've read several). I can't wait to see how Naruto reacts to getting his memories back. And the field, are they real memories or a prediction of the future? Did Naruto and Sasuke already have their end-all fight? Or is it coming up? Ahh, so many questions! Thanks for the great read :)
debtkw46 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
This chapter was amazing! Every bit of it.

I enjoyed the movie as well and cried like a baby throughout the entire thing. It was well done, brilliant considering all the things in the book they had to take out. I'm still not sure what to think of the epilogue, book or movie, but I love your characterizations of the Potter/Weasley kids. Can't wait until they fight back!

Thanks for all this awesomeness! It's one of the most original, well written stories out there :)
Ice Vixen X chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
*Cries* ToT Noooooooo! Why must it end there? Whyyyyyy! It is an amazing story that sends shivers down my spine and has me on the edge of my seat throughout, but why, Why is there no more of this beauteous thing to read. *cries more* Sniffle... please update soon.

Ok, dramatics aside, you did a really really fn good job of this story. I'm serious. You put some major thought on ho the worlds connect and how things would happen. Kudos *Bows down to the master* On top of that you have nice character interaction outside of the usual cast. Seriously great job. Keep up the awesome work and I hope to see more very soon..._~
star chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I absolutely adore this story

I hope you update soon :)
bostafu chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Omg this so epic! YOU are so epic! Phew the fear I feel whenever those kids go out facing all those shinobis! Feels like a thriller! Man the suspense is killing me too! I think these are signs of a great writer, no?
bookworm51485 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Yay, Naruto remembers. And now he can kick some ass... maybe :-) I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, now that Naruto has regained his memory. And what's going to happen with Kakashi, Harry and all the others when they try to get to Hogwarts. Can the house elves help with removing the tags? Or maybe Naruto's clones?
evil-step-sister chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
great chapter! naruto finally regained his memories! can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
owlgirl16 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
That was excellent! I can not wait for the meeting of Naruto/Nat (HE GOT HIS MEMORY BACK!) and the ninja world. And yes, the movie was fabulously epic.
The Hidden Girl chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I loved this chapter. :) I hope they start using the other house elves to help get the other students. At first the Naruto parts confused me, but then after the second one I finally caught on. I'm glad he (hopefully) has his memories back now and can kick some major shinobi butt. He is going to be the next Hokage after all.

I'm highly looking forward to the next chapter and patiently await your update.

Have a nice day!

~Hidden
IPreferLemonPie chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
NOOO! YOU CANNOT LEAVE US THERE! WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH! NO PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE US THERE! IT IS JUST SOO SOO GREAT.

Way too good for you own good, you're just an amazing writer. I love this story, is the most creative HP/Naruto crossover I've ever read. Srly. And it's so damn good! I love how you write, it's just so... so... OSHFIUDSHFIUDSHIUFH UI WONDROUS. Next chappie ASAP please! Please! Pretty, pretty please! I'm so dying to know what's gonna happen next! Because Naruto finally remembered! I WANNA KNOW. And please, whatever you do, don't let Sasuke die. Sasuke... Sasuke is just way to innocent and vulnerable. Please don't let him die. Well, next chappie ASAP. It's amazing. You're awesome.

"(...)I cried, proper, hot, roll down your cheeks tears for half the movie, then sobbed when I realized, for the first time, that my childhood ended with that last scene!"

You just described what happened to me when I saw it on the 15th. My friends and I we all cried, and clapped at the end and sobbed and oh God, it's the end, isn't it? My childhood ended with that very last scene... But I said, "Harry Potter shall forever leave in my heart, in my inside kid. In my very first laugh." Harry Potter is one of the most amazing things that happened to me next to Naruto.

Well, g2g, I have an exam at 8am and here in PerĂº it's 2:38am... bleh. Next chappie ASAP please, WE need it. I NEED IT. You're awesome. Love you.
fayfan chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
AWESOME CHAPPIE! XD Yay, Naruto-chan finally remembers his name! D PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
redrobin chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Wow! I'm so glad that you've updated and I can't wait for more. Now that Naruto remembers his past, will he wake up now? And I love how he only thinks about ramen constantly. And why does Naruto remember Sasuke and the kyuubi but not his name? I love how this chapter flows and I can't to see more of Kakashi. Update soon please!
WeAllFlyHigh chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Thank you so much. I've been without internet for awhile now and thinkicoming back to an update of one of my favorite cross overs has made my day. I can't wait for Kakashi and the others to arrive at Hogwarts.

PS: I cried during part 2 also.
furuba-suzume chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Wow, I really liked this chapter. The way you made it at the last part was pretty dramatic! :D I didn't like one thing though...you kept mentioning ramen, and that just made me hungry! XP Just kidding, just kidding...
jyubi10 chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Great job, I'm almost overcome with anticipation for the next chapter.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »