Reviews for Telos
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
You said the climax
Iron Mikan Frost-Elric-Uzumaki chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Please post an other chapter because I love this story.
SapphireOrchids chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Hey. Just found your fic recently. Love it! Hope you decide to continue.
AsunaTakiko chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Ah the trust problem! I was waiting for this to happen xD The story is really nearing it's climax with all the sh** going on in Hogwarts and around the world. Will the wizard/shinobi force be able to protect and save the world or will they all eventually get killed by the enemies? Will Sasuke be summoned with the summoning circle along with many more hostile ninjas? I'm really excited about the next chapter and I feel a little bit miffed with the cliff hanger... Hopefully I don't have to wait for a year until this story is updated ;)
AsunaTakiko chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
YEAH Naruto is FINALLY awake! And we now know a little bit more about how Naruto lost his memories in the first place. Even for someone like Naruto who is one of the most confident characters I've ever read about, doubt and fear can rise within him as well. Sometimes I think our little blond ninja acts too idealistic and his unwavering determination seems a bit unrealistic and inhuman in canon, that's why I like this little aspect of his attitude very much. You described it well :) With my wicked humour I find it rather funny that almost everyone in Hogwarts only thinks about 'we' and 'them', the wizards and the shinobis. Noone ever slightly considers that not all shinobis are the same. I mean there are good and bad wizards, why not good and bad shinobis, too? Oh, well I'm finally happy to see some action :D
Ldsprincess chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I sincerely hope you are continuing this story... I hate Cliffies like that and I really really want to know what happens next! I've read all the chapters and can't wait to read what happens next!

Ldsprincess
secret-pen-source chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
oh. my. god
:D is it even legal to have this much epic in one book!? who cares!
initially, i thought this type of story wouldn't work out well, or at all. But after the first chapter I was hooked! You are an amazing writer! You have an absolutely brilliant imagination! and unimaginably good skills with detail, perception, and portraying characters!
I wasn't able to read fast enough! Please update! :D
but don't worry, I understand if you can't do that for a while :) you've got a life other than this story :P
JLIRKL chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
r u sure you haven't avandon the story?
MusicalMuse.87 chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
So this is just a fantastic story. I'm sure that the hundreds of reviews and favorites can account for that. But there are some technicality issues. I've addressed some in my last review (I don't think third-years are capable of casting non-verbal spells), and here is the next: apparation is not the same as using a portkey - it is not possible to do side-along apparation with more than 2 people. To apparate, you cannot simply touch a part of the person apparating to tag along; you'll get thrown off in the process. If you could apparate a group at once, then in the seventh book, Dobby would've gotten them all out of Malfoy Manor at once and thereby avoiding his own death.
MusicalMuse.87 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Many of the spells they used were out of their skill level. Conjuring rabbits is NEWT level and stunning spells is OWL level.
I'm really enjoying this story so far, though I have to admit that the first 2 chapters aren't as captivating as the rest.
MusicalMuse.87 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
The reason why people say that Hagrid is OOC is because of his dialogue and the way he talks. His actions are fine- it's just his written accent and that his vocabulary is a bit too sophisticated. Good story so far.
ShadowKissedGallagherGirlLexia chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
LOVE IIIITT! GOD IM SO EXCITED IM GOING NUTS!
Got so worked up over those 2 b*****s
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
kairi loves sora chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
He is awake! And he has his memories back. Also he seems a little upset. Lol. Love this story. So looking forward to the next chapter. I want to see what he is going to do. He doesn't seem very happy right now. Please update soon. See ya.
Seziren chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I head come across your work when it was and its early stages and I found it a bit dry, and decided to come back when it was farther along, but what I found when I came back exceeded my expectations. When I read, I tend to put myself in the writers shoes and try to imagine what they were thinking about when they were creating the story. When I read your story, I couldn't think at all. I was completely immersed and I couldn't have been happier. It's writers like you that make my heart skip and my fingers itch to write. I am so greatful to be able to read your stories and I hope you keep writing!
-Seziren