Reviews for Telos
Kira-Oni13 chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait for your update :D
fokker333 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Holy SHIT this is amazing. The universes are crafted together almost seamlessly; I can't even begin to imagine how much time it took for you to create this crossover universe. If all your chapters are this good, I have no problem waiting a few months for a new update. As a writer myself, I understand how life gets in the way sometimes. That being said, though... I think it's about time for an update, no? Keep up the good work!

fokker333
Blank chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Please UPDATE!
JL chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
i LOVE this story plz update soon
xxForeverLostxx chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
plz plz plz update this story its so so good, you can't just leave it here plz update
kopycat101 chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Things start to get serious!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
kopycat101 chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
HOLY SHIIIIIIT.
THAT WAS AWESOME

But...THEO WHYYYY. Theo and Jill, you messed SO much up...

At least Naruto finally woke up! Yatta!
kopycat101 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Awwwwww yeeeaaah- THEY'RE MOBILIZING AND GETTING INTO ACTION.
kopycat101 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Woah...That whole thing with Veralong was well thought-out, and I love the twist with him! It seems to make sense, though...Not everyone has Dumbledore's prowess with predicting things...

LetI can't wait to see what happens next!
kopycat101 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Naruto finally remembers! Yahoo!
kopycat101 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
That transition chapter was still good! Like, woah, that was kickass!
kopycat101 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
At least they're FINALLY gonna move! The Japanese Ministry...Are a bunch of idiots, haha. I bet they're pretty competent other times, but just not now :B

And the kids fight back! Fuck yeah!
Hugo and Lily were AWEEEESOME. And you really MUST use the element of surprise! I mean, it worked in the ninja's favor, so why not the wizard's?
kopycat101 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Oh no- The Headmaster's dead, and Hogwarts is under seige! -I MUST KNOW, THOUGH- IS NEVILLE ALIIIIIVE?! ;A;

And where IS Naruto?! Is the pace of his memories enough for him to protect Hogwarts?

And what about Manami? I knew she was a kitsune, the signs were all blatantly there, but...What'll happen to her? oAo

...I'm still wondering...How the HELL did those enemy ninja get to Hogwarts so fast? The fuck?
kopycat101 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
That was...slightly anti-climatic, but not?

It was a good enough chapter, I think.

But...THE NINJAS ARE THERE AT HOGWARTS! DUN DUN DUUUUN!
-Wait, how'd they find him so fast?
kopycat101 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Oh no- THEY CROSSED INTO OUR WORLD! DUN DUN DUUUUN!

And...haha, I had a feeling that the potion Naruto drank was just a placebo...The Placebo Effect is a powerful thing, after all.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »