Reviews for Telos
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Please update soon! We want to read the climax!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
Gosh, please update soon! The suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Yet another cliffhanger! Please update soon, the suspense is horrible.
couriosity chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Summoning Jutsu!
Dang. No new chapter. Maybe my chakra control wasn't good enough... Ah well.
lambtastic chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Woohoo! Naruto is gonna kick some bad guys ass for hurting his friends:) Please continue soon!
vavoysh chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hot damn. I just read this whole thing and quite frankly, it's really great. It's been close to a year since you've last updated it - Please do so again! You're very close to the end from what you've said.
Me chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This story is awesome! I can't wait to hear the rest. Please finish. A story this great deserves an ending
fan 1 chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
hey its been a while when are you going to update?
kaori and yoshi chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
the whole "they are coming" reminds me of torchwood: children of the earth. awesome story so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
*you said the climax is coming! You can't leave us hanging for so long. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
You said the climax
Iron Mikan Frost-Elric-Uzumaki chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Please post an other chapter because I love this story.
SapphireOrchids chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Hey. Just found your fic recently. Love it! Hope you decide to continue.
AsunaTakiko chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Ah the trust problem! I was waiting for this to happen xD The story is really nearing it's climax with all the sh** going on in Hogwarts and around the world. Will the wizard/shinobi force be able to protect and save the world or will they all eventually get killed by the enemies? Will Sasuke be summoned with the summoning circle along with many more hostile ninjas? I'm really excited about the next chapter and I feel a little bit miffed with the cliff hanger... Hopefully I don't have to wait for a year until this story is updated ;)
AsunaTakiko chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
YEAH Naruto is FINALLY awake! And we now know a little bit more about how Naruto lost his memories in the first place. Even for someone like Naruto who is one of the most confident characters I've ever read about, doubt and fear can rise within him as well. Sometimes I think our little blond ninja acts too idealistic and his unwavering determination seems a bit unrealistic and inhuman in canon, that's why I like this little aspect of his attitude very much. You described it well :) With my wicked humour I find it rather funny that almost everyone in Hogwarts only thinks about 'we' and 'them', the wizards and the shinobis. Noone ever slightly considers that not all shinobis are the same. I mean there are good and bad wizards, why not good and bad shinobis, too? Oh, well I'm finally happy to see some action :D
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »