Reviews for Telos
KamilahKaliope chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Wow _ this fic is the best! I love Naruto (or Nat? hehe)very much! He's so innocent *-*

please...update soon?

I want to read next chapter !

[and sorry if my english is weird somehow...I'm not english, I'm thai.]
Marz1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Good first chapter. So luna pays narutos tuition? And some one finally tells hagrid his cooking sucks. This story is all kinds of original.
pkp033 chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Well worth the wait!

The Potter/Weasley kids performed valiantly! Their battle was creative and well executed. Looking forward to what happens when they split up...sounds like a great adventure.

Manami is a kitsune? Cool. I hope she goes with them to Hogwarts...should be fun!
NamedForTheWind chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Your fic is interesting and well-paced...I especially like the development of the characters at Hogwarts and the way you show the advantages and disadvantages each group (shinobi and wizards) has when dealing with the other
Namikazelil chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
whooo good chapter! the stuff with harry and them was pretty standard filler, but it was done well, and i look forward to a full explanation of the crossing 90 yrs ago as well as the completeion of the tsubaki story line. but the potter-weasley kids were pretty awesome i have to admit! they kicked serious ass! it was great lol! i can't wait to see how their plan turns out-and where the heck is naruto? can he please show up soon? lol anyway...update soon!
Anon chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
You know Hogwarts itself has many defenses that are activated during an attack? Like during the seventh book where the teachers had the armor take up arms and such. Seeing as it is a magic school, wouldn't at least some of the students know a few tricks and secrets about the school that would throw off a shinobi?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
Your story is very interesting. I've never read a HP/Naruto crossover with the HP world this far in the future. It makes for an interesting plot.

Very original. :)
Venus914 chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
It's getting interesting...

But please please, do not ruin the great Shinobi war that is happening in the manga by having wizards and witches join in with their foolish wand waving. It would be so (i cant even think of a word so bad) and utterly ridiculous.

And no pairing please...especially the wizard/shinobi pairing.
Viridian chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Thanks for the update! I liked how the kids took the initiative and took the shinobi by surprise. In a way, they were probably more effective than adult wizards in that situation, because they couldn't really use many outright offensive spells (which the shinobi could probably dodge easily, given their speed) and had to rely on spells with strange effects, throwing off the shinobi who are used to deadly projectiles coming their way but not shrinking summons and uncontrollable dancing ...

Anyway, it's a pity the Konoha shinobi (plus allies) didn't have much exposure in this chapter, but at least Kakashi and Shikamaru got a few good words in.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so happy writing!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
XD I like this fic! Now I can't wait to see Naruto kick-ass untill tomorrow! I'll love to see him protect everyone in a cool and scary way. And then the drama for being an assassin! Oh! I can't wait!

Thank you for the update!
BundleofContradictions chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Yes, the Potter & Weasley kids were awesome this chapter! I especially loved the rabbit conjuring, how clever! James is a natural leader.

It's been a while since I read the epilogue, and I rarely read HP fics these days, so can you please clear up who's who? For instance, I had forgotten that Lilly was younger than James and Al in this chapter, I wasn't sure if George Deer was an OC, let alone how old he is, I assume that Rose is the oldest kid (and Hermione & Ron's daughter?) But I'm not sure...

Also, what happened to Anne, the Japanese-British student? Was she knocked out or taken away?

The plan that James came up with seems pretty brilliant, although I think they should have muffled red-haired shinobi before discussing all the details *right in front of him*. He breaks out of those ropes, they're in trouble!

Back to Japan-confusing and harried, in a good way! I like that the Kitsune reveal was followed immediately by Hermione's protest, great way of using an established character quirk! Harry calling the Japanese MoM "bloody racist" was wonderful as well! Minami still has a lot of 'splainin' to do. She can't be left of the hook when she apparently had a huge role in the disastrous meeting between the wizards and the shinobi.

The confusing start of the chapter made the reintroduction of the shinobi characters seem like a nice surprise. The reader is in Harry's POV, focusing on Hermione, the Kitsune, the Japanese MoM, and all the problems at hand before Kakashi clears his throat. And, Shikamaru had a line! Yay!

This chapter had some grammar issues, nothing too bad. As a reader I'm just looking forward to the next chapter.
Hanashi chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Very intriguing! When will Naruto remember his past (and start kicking but)? How will they get to England? How did this plot begin? I can't to see how this is resolved. Also, I love that the 2nd gen is taking action. And I loved Kakashi's nonchalance. Kakashi, never change.

One note: I've noticed that your tenses tend to switch back and forth, but (I read it all in one sitting) that definitely improved over the course of the fic. It's a little jarring so I wanted to bring it up.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
6tailedninja chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Nice story. It is very intriguing. It is rare to see an adult Harry crossover, especially such a well written one. I especially liked this last chapter with the children striking back better than the adults.

6tail
Nocturnal Only chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Wow. I am just in LOVE with this story! It's so... realistic. Well, as realistic as magic and ninja can be... It's very in character at any rate. The way you incorporated the next-generation-wizards is very nice, and you gave them such good personalities. Thank you SOO much for writing such a wonderful story, please update soon.
Lena7213 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Man oh man! When is Naruto going to wake up? At least the kids no how to take care of themselves, sorta.

Thanks for your hard work!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »