Reviews for Telos
Denii chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
I'm loving the direction this is taking! Really, I do!

The kids were very impressive!

can't wait for tsubaki's story!
Petshop chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
amazing! I love the detail going into this. The way you've carefully merged the two worlds together. Too often I feel like the background setting and contact between the two worlds is rushed and haphazardly put together. However, here you set the "legend" and give us a sense of internationalization with all the details of the Japanese Magical community: their ideals and practices. Really loving it!

Just a note. A few times Kingsley became Kigsley. And Manami changed to Minami in the middle. Otherwise, loving this!

Petshop
Fire Lady Aya chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
Wow this story is amazing! You have blended both of the worlds together nicely. Please update again soon, I can't wait!
ann chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
So when will Naruto come and save the day? I would love to see him burst in with Sage Mode and use his own Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken. I never see him use those in fanfiction.
KamilahKaliope chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Wow _ this fic is the best! I love Naruto (or Nat? hehe)very much! He's so innocent *-*

please...update soon?

I want to read next chapter !

[and sorry if my english is weird somehow...I'm not english, I'm thai.]
Marz1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Good first chapter. So luna pays narutos tuition? And some one finally tells hagrid his cooking sucks. This story is all kinds of original.
pkp033 chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Well worth the wait!

The Potter/Weasley kids performed valiantly! Their battle was creative and well executed. Looking forward to what happens when they split up...sounds like a great adventure.

Manami is a kitsune? Cool. I hope she goes with them to Hogwarts...should be fun!
NamedForTheWind chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Your fic is interesting and well-paced...I especially like the development of the characters at Hogwarts and the way you show the advantages and disadvantages each group (shinobi and wizards) has when dealing with the other
Namikazelil chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
whooo good chapter! the stuff with harry and them was pretty standard filler, but it was done well, and i look forward to a full explanation of the crossing 90 yrs ago as well as the completeion of the tsubaki story line. but the potter-weasley kids were pretty awesome i have to admit! they kicked serious ass! it was great lol! i can't wait to see how their plan turns out-and where the heck is naruto? can he please show up soon? lol anyway...update soon!
Anon chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
You know Hogwarts itself has many defenses that are activated during an attack? Like during the seventh book where the teachers had the armor take up arms and such. Seeing as it is a magic school, wouldn't at least some of the students know a few tricks and secrets about the school that would throw off a shinobi?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
Your story is very interesting. I've never read a HP/Naruto crossover with the HP world this far in the future. It makes for an interesting plot.

Very original. :)
Venus914 chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
It's getting interesting...

But please please, do not ruin the great Shinobi war that is happening in the manga by having wizards and witches join in with their foolish wand waving. It would be so (i cant even think of a word so bad) and utterly ridiculous.

And no pairing please...especially the wizard/shinobi pairing.
Viridian chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Thanks for the update! I liked how the kids took the initiative and took the shinobi by surprise. In a way, they were probably more effective than adult wizards in that situation, because they couldn't really use many outright offensive spells (which the shinobi could probably dodge easily, given their speed) and had to rely on spells with strange effects, throwing off the shinobi who are used to deadly projectiles coming their way but not shrinking summons and uncontrollable dancing ...

Anyway, it's a pity the Konoha shinobi (plus allies) didn't have much exposure in this chapter, but at least Kakashi and Shikamaru got a few good words in.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so happy writing!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
XD I like this fic! Now I can't wait to see Naruto kick-ass untill tomorrow! I'll love to see him protect everyone in a cool and scary way. And then the drama for being an assassin! Oh! I can't wait!

Thank you for the update!
BundleofContradictions chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Yes, the Potter & Weasley kids were awesome this chapter! I especially loved the rabbit conjuring, how clever! James is a natural leader.

It's been a while since I read the epilogue, and I rarely read HP fics these days, so can you please clear up who's who? For instance, I had forgotten that Lilly was younger than James and Al in this chapter, I wasn't sure if George Deer was an OC, let alone how old he is, I assume that Rose is the oldest kid (and Hermione & Ron's daughter?) But I'm not sure...

Also, what happened to Anne, the Japanese-British student? Was she knocked out or taken away?

The plan that James came up with seems pretty brilliant, although I think they should have muffled red-haired shinobi before discussing all the details *right in front of him*. He breaks out of those ropes, they're in trouble!

Back to Japan-confusing and harried, in a good way! I like that the Kitsune reveal was followed immediately by Hermione's protest, great way of using an established character quirk! Harry calling the Japanese MoM "bloody racist" was wonderful as well! Minami still has a lot of 'splainin' to do. She can't be left of the hook when she apparently had a huge role in the disastrous meeting between the wizards and the shinobi.

The confusing start of the chapter made the reintroduction of the shinobi characters seem like a nice surprise. The reader is in Harry's POV, focusing on Hermione, the Kitsune, the Japanese MoM, and all the problems at hand before Kakashi clears his throat. And, Shikamaru had a line! Yay!

This chapter had some grammar issues, nothing too bad. As a reader I'm just looking forward to the next chapter.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »