Reviews for Telos
zephyr hb chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Is Naru remembering all? because he is going to need it. And Im waiting to know how he came to rip the barrier.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
awesome! they're finally gonna find naruto!
ThouShaltNotBeNamed chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Right, this was an... enlightening? chapter for all that happened so far. But, the question on my mind is: What did Hermione realize? Something groundbreaking? of sorts? Meh, another nice chapter delivered, another Unnamed pleased. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting fer yer next update.
In The Mix chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
FINALLY! I like how you made Harry blurt out his knowledge. Very in character. I wonder who the shinobi at the school are... are they the team Tsunade sent or are they the enemy! Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Please UPdate soon!
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
BundleofContradictions chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
This was a good expository chapter, and it still left some mysteries in its wake. I am more interested in Minami's character now than I was...we *still don't know who she is or what she's up to...

There were some noticeable grammar errors throughout, it just seems that you were a bit nervous while writing this chapter. This sentence stood out in particular: "His heart pounded away in his heart although his breathing had returned to normal. "

The plot seemed a bit rushed, but not bad at all. I was worried that you would be too concerned about keeping up with canon (especially since you are using "current events" in Naruto, so to speak) to continue. My advice would be to let it go. It's okay, and even more interesting to develop an AU story. Yours is still the most original and interesting Harry Potter/Naruto Crossover I've seen, and by its very nature as a crossover, it is an AU. There is nothing wrong with that. Your characterizations aren't bad at all. I really like the way you are writing Tsunade, Gaara seemed right on the mark, your (or Harry's) description of Naruto fit, and the Potter characters can be a bit molded because JK Rowling didn't develop them much as adults, and didn't develop the kids at all.

I can see that you're anxious, but the plot just started to take shape in a big way. I can't wait for the next chapter...How quickly can Harry, the other wizards and the rookies make it back to Hogwarts? What's Minami's real deal, and is she behind some of the diplomatic mix-up? How can Al...remain so darned calm while being kidnapped?

Thanks for the story so far!
Morte Cacciatore chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Yes!A New Chapter!

It was WONDERFUL!

I was wondering where are sakura, sasuke, kakashi, and the other member of team kakashi?

And Who is Manami?

Is she an enemy or a friend?

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT READ!

I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
good to see things are coming together, figured manami was a fox
alp chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
please update soon alsome does not even began to describe this story
pkp033 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I've been waiting to read this chapter and you haven't disappointed (again).

Looks like some of the puzzle pieces are coming together. All the rookies are going to Hogwarts? Should be interesting. Are you going to get into Manami more? Pretty cool how she was able to gather info on the shinobi world. Still feel like there is more behind her character.

Don't worry about not being able to write A's character. He's pretty similar to Tsunade. Very assertive, headstrong, protective, and comes off as pretty decisive.

Good luck writing the next chapter...will be patiently waiting!
birningice chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
O.O You have to up-date! I'm dying with anticipation!
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
SOOOOO COOL! Finally I have been waiting for this moment! Please update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I loved update soon again.
SuperiorShortness chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Mnn, I hope Naruto is just faking... Amnesia annoy men personally... No offense.
Tankred chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Uh oh, big trouble at Hogwarts.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »