Reviews for Telos
alp chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
please update soon alsome does not even began to describe this story
pkp033 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I've been waiting to read this chapter and you haven't disappointed (again).

Looks like some of the puzzle pieces are coming together. All the rookies are going to Hogwarts? Should be interesting. Are you going to get into Manami more? Pretty cool how she was able to gather info on the shinobi world. Still feel like there is more behind her character.

Don't worry about not being able to write A's character. He's pretty similar to Tsunade. Very assertive, headstrong, protective, and comes off as pretty decisive.

Good luck writing the next chapter...will be patiently waiting!
birningice chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
O.O You have to up-date! I'm dying with anticipation!
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
SOOOOO COOL! Finally I have been waiting for this moment! Please update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I loved update soon again.
SuperiorShortness chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Mnn, I hope Naruto is just faking... Amnesia annoy men personally... No offense.
Tankred chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Uh oh, big trouble at Hogwarts.
Morte Cacciatore chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
IT WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC FANFIC ABOUT NARUTO AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER EVER!

when are you going to update it?

I hope it's soon?

I hope you got over your writer's block.

Hope you update soon.

GOOD LUCK!

Oh! I almost forgotten to ask is sasuke back in the good side or not? please tell me!
werecatninja chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Ok that was AWESOME.(foaming at the mouth) when is the next one?
Lena7213 chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
AHH! This is crazy! Popping up in the middle of a war. Naruto barley gaining his memories. Something about Hogwarts future. Right. Yeah, crazy plot. The whole time I'm waiting for something to happen and then BAM! something I didn't ever exspect happens. I'm going to have a seizure if this keeps up. Anyways. Great story line, this is the type of story I can't read because it makes me anxious and I feel like I'm going to go insane if I don't finish... but I read anyways.

Yeah! Two thumbs up! Thanks for your hard work!
Anzer'ke chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Epic! Oh so epicly epic. I look forward to the next chapter with a very, very great deal of anticipation.
Q3APo chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
this is interesting. lots of mysteries. please continue it. but make it faster.
Fayari chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Aw shit, they're coming! Shinobi are invading Britain. This sounded a lot better in my head. Ah well, maybe Naruto will finally remember and pwn everyone.
Narutoske chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
It's getting more exciting every chapter and I hope Naruto remembers. I believe he is there only hope on peace on the war it's going on, after all that one of Naruto's many talents understanding people no matter how horrible people whether they are wizards or ninja or normal people.

Well hope you update soon.
Appelsini Aurinko chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
The premise is absolutely exciting. And as read, the tension just kept building and building and, seriously, I was on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read more. :)
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »