Reviews for Telos
bostafu chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
OMG.. WHY IS THIS SO EPIC!

RAWR! aah I REALLY reaaally REAAALLY can't wait for the next chapter _! (no pressure though P)

Oh man ugh... what happened was so amazing.. the battles are so epic! Yo might be even more epic that some of the naruto canon battles!
bostafu chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
OMG THAT WAS SO COOL.

I'm so giddy and excited!

Oh man usually I like it when ninja's are so much better than wizards, but this time, i'm like nooo the wizards! Come on! I'm sure you're able to fend them off with your magic!

and oh gosh when they went to the forest... I was like nuu! They'll have complete advantage over you!

Oh gosh i was so happy when temari and kiba came..

ah.. sorry talked too much, this chapter was just so exciting!
bostafu chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
WOAH WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? Did they like go to the wrong place and instead met with like akatsuki? or some random bad ninja's? Wait the war's over... so then that means akatsuki is gone right? ohh man what's going on.
bostafu chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Ooh.. I wonder how they really look like with yutakas and kimonos on...
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Hey! This is very good considering that not that much is known about the characters in the first place.. especially the kids.. and what happens. I can't wait too for Naruto to slowly regain his memories... btw I hope he'll remember his jutsus! it'll suck if he has to relearn them all over again (. I also can't wait to know how the interaction with the hidden continents will go kyaa.
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wah... I'm guessing that they're asking assistance to look for Naruto?
hpgirl94 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
ok, um, this is really good and I think you should update, like, right now. and you're an amazing writer and you should put more ninjas in the next chapter, k? kthanksbye! _
rose-of-alabaster chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
.More. Ohmigoodness. This idea is so original and well written and amazing and... gah. I wish I had a fraction of your creativity. Please update soon. I think my heart my explode from excitement.

Go Lee!
pkp033 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Another excellent chapter Abstracted! Telos is coming along very well.

I like the introduction of the magical Japanese political faction. I think they have something to do with Manami. I'm thinking that she is some sort of officer trained to mimic the physical attributes of a shinobi. Either that or she is the Japanese factions equivalent to an Auror. I also like Veralongs involvement with Naruto.

Looking forward to more Telos in the future! Please update soon!
beargeek15 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Brief quibble- Tsunade's eyes are brown.

The rest? AWESOME.
Amethyst224 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
.GOD, this story is so so so awesome! please update soon! when's Nat/Naruto gonna remember everything? are the ministries or countries or whatever going to go after the shinobi? it's killing me! I just finished the chapter and got into some weird giggle/hissy ish fit thing...ya,srry I'm really weird... but awesome story! keep writing!
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Wow. Without a doubt, one of the best Naruto/HP crossovers I've read. Can't wait to see more Naruto characters mingling with Harry and co. Update soon please!
birningice chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
O.O You HAVE to post the next chapter soon! I love this story, it's so interesting and unique compaired to the other Naruto/Harry Potter stories out there. I can't wait to read more. :)
EarwenTelrunya chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
This is... Very. Very interesting. Really interesting.

I hope you update very soon.
Amika-Kyou chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Great chapter! Appartently, things are finally speeding up with Nat! A mean cliffhanger at the end though
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »