Reviews for Telos
bostafu chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Ooh.. I wonder how they really look like with yutakas and kimonos on...
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Hey! This is very good considering that not that much is known about the characters in the first place.. especially the kids.. and what happens. I can't wait too for Naruto to slowly regain his memories... btw I hope he'll remember his jutsus! it'll suck if he has to relearn them all over again (. I also can't wait to know how the interaction with the hidden continents will go kyaa.
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wah... I'm guessing that they're asking assistance to look for Naruto?
hpgirl94 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
ok, um, this is really good and I think you should update, like, right now. and you're an amazing writer and you should put more ninjas in the next chapter, k? kthanksbye! _
rose-of-alabaster chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
.More. Ohmigoodness. This idea is so original and well written and amazing and... gah. I wish I had a fraction of your creativity. Please update soon. I think my heart my explode from excitement.

Go Lee!
pkp033 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Another excellent chapter Abstracted! Telos is coming along very well.

I like the introduction of the magical Japanese political faction. I think they have something to do with Manami. I'm thinking that she is some sort of officer trained to mimic the physical attributes of a shinobi. Either that or she is the Japanese factions equivalent to an Auror. I also like Veralongs involvement with Naruto.

Looking forward to more Telos in the future! Please update soon!
beargeek15 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Brief quibble- Tsunade's eyes are brown.

The rest? AWESOME.
Amethyst224 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
.GOD, this story is so so so awesome! please update soon! when's Nat/Naruto gonna remember everything? are the ministries or countries or whatever going to go after the shinobi? it's killing me! I just finished the chapter and got into some weird giggle/hissy ish fit thing...ya,srry I'm really weird... but awesome story! keep writing!
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Wow. Without a doubt, one of the best Naruto/HP crossovers I've read. Can't wait to see more Naruto characters mingling with Harry and co. Update soon please!
birningice chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
O.O You HAVE to post the next chapter soon! I love this story, it's so interesting and unique compaired to the other Naruto/Harry Potter stories out there. I can't wait to read more. :)
EarwenTelrunya chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
This is... Very. Very interesting. Really interesting.

I hope you update very soon.
Amika-Kyou chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Great chapter! Appartently, things are finally speeding up with Nat! A mean cliffhanger at the end though
DemonKittyAngel chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
... I really like seeing 'Nat' again but this is still moving slowly. Although, I do appreciate the scene with Hermione. Nice that she's known even over seas. Maybe it's because you started the chappy on a kinda boring note (tofu? really?) and that just kinda stuck with me for the chapter but It just didn't grab my attention. I had to come back to this chapter three times after I started because it bored me. Not trying to criticize because I like your writing; it just needs more... flair? embelishments? a little something? (wait, those suggestions aren't helpful...)
me chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Brilliant. I really like this story. Please, update soon.
Allistra chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow. This is an amazing story.

I would never have even thought or dreamt up this plot. I was under the impression that Veralong was a bad guy, what with how he was pressuring Nat/Naruto to drink his.. ah, 'potion'. I stand corrected, however, after reading this chapter.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »