Reviews for Telos
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Wow. Without a doubt, one of the best Naruto/HP crossovers I've read. Can't wait to see more Naruto characters mingling with Harry and co. Update soon please!
birningice chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
O.O You HAVE to post the next chapter soon! I love this story, it's so interesting and unique compaired to the other Naruto/Harry Potter stories out there. I can't wait to read more. :)
EarwenTelrunya chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
This is... Very. Very interesting. Really interesting.

I hope you update very soon.
Amika-Kyou chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Great chapter! Appartently, things are finally speeding up with Nat! A mean cliffhanger at the end though
DemonKittyAngel chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
... I really like seeing 'Nat' again but this is still moving slowly. Although, I do appreciate the scene with Hermione. Nice that she's known even over seas. Maybe it's because you started the chappy on a kinda boring note (tofu? really?) and that just kinda stuck with me for the chapter but It just didn't grab my attention. I had to come back to this chapter three times after I started because it bored me. Not trying to criticize because I like your writing; it just needs more... flair? embelishments? a little something? (wait, those suggestions aren't helpful...)
me chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Brilliant. I really like this story. Please, update soon.
Allistra chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow. This is an amazing story.

I would never have even thought or dreamt up this plot. I was under the impression that Veralong was a bad guy, what with how he was pressuring Nat/Naruto to drink his.. ah, 'potion'. I stand corrected, however, after reading this chapter.
BundleofContradictions chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Yup, really liked the Tsunade scene. She's the Hokage, damn it! ;D

The Hermione tells off the Japanese MoM scene was even more impressive to me. Firstly, we got shinobi (assumably non-alliance) running around regular Japan. Secondly, the MoM is right; any one of those shinobi could be hiding there in plain sight using henge. But Hermione stilled managed to threaten him and tell him off. Pretty awesome!

Back in the Hidden Continents, Harry & Co are running for their lives. So far we've seen Kiba, Temari, Rock Lee, and Tsunade, plus some bad guy(s)? who can summon giant wolves and boars. Minami got a secret...(Spill it, which Hidden Village is she from? ;D) and soon Harry & Co. will be reunited with the people they came in with...and hopefully, lots of fun Naruto characters! (Who will they meet next? Shizune and Sakura to heal them? Shikamaru to brief them on the war? Gaara, cuz he's awesome [and Commander-General]? My mind's a whirl with the possibilities!)

And back at Hogwarts, Naruto has an awful, PTSD flashback of Sasuke trying to kill him (again!) and is left with that eternal question: Why does he still consider Sasuke a friend? Dunno, kid, I've been wondering the same thing since he first left the Leaf to join up with Orochimaru. Seriously, why does Naruto still consider Sasuke a friend? ;D

Thanks for the chap, looking forward to the next one!
Mistah Mad Dog chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I like the story so far! Its a pretty interesting crossover, keep it up!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
what going to happen next
owlgirl16 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow, I really like this story. Hope you update soon, and I absolutely can not wait until they find Naruto! So interesting...

owlgirl16
FlameingWings chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
You ended it there. THERE!How could you this is crule and unsusal punishment to your devoted readers. We need more! When is Harry going to conect the dots and discover Naruto? Are Naruto and the others at Hogwarts in danger?
Tankred chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
The ninjas are coming, hide all the children~

And I think actually that 'shinobi' is an uncountable, if you don't mind me pointing that out.
Meish chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
ARGH! They need to meet 'Nat' and BLAH! RAWR! update
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! the suspense is killing me! -falls over-
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »