Reviews for Telos
Ldsprincess chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I sincerely hope you are continuing this story... I hate Cliffies like that and I really really want to know what happens next! I've read all the chapters and can't wait to read what happens next!

Ldsprincess
Quiche.exe chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
oh. my. god
:D is it even legal to have this much epic in one book!? who cares!
initially, i thought this type of story wouldn't work out well, or at all. But after the first chapter I was hooked! You are an amazing writer! You have an absolutely brilliant imagination! and unimaginably good skills with detail, perception, and portraying characters!
I wasn't able to read fast enough! Please update! :D
but don't worry, I understand if you can't do that for a while :) you've got a life other than this story :P
JLIRKL chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
r u sure you haven't avandon the story?
MusicalMuse.87 chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
So this is just a fantastic story. I'm sure that the hundreds of reviews and favorites can account for that. But there are some technicality issues. I've addressed some in my last review (I don't think third-years are capable of casting non-verbal spells), and here is the next: apparation is not the same as using a portkey - it is not possible to do side-along apparation with more than 2 people. To apparate, you cannot simply touch a part of the person apparating to tag along; you'll get thrown off in the process. If you could apparate a group at once, then in the seventh book, Dobby would've gotten them all out of Malfoy Manor at once and thereby avoiding his own death.
MusicalMuse.87 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Many of the spells they used were out of their skill level. Conjuring rabbits is NEWT level and stunning spells is OWL level.
I'm really enjoying this story so far, though I have to admit that the first 2 chapters aren't as captivating as the rest.
MusicalMuse.87 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
The reason why people say that Hagrid is OOC is because of his dialogue and the way he talks. His actions are fine- it's just his written accent and that his vocabulary is a bit too sophisticated. Good story so far.
ShadowKissedGallagherGirlLexia chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
LOVE IIIITT! GOD IM SO EXCITED IM GOING NUTS!
Got so worked up over those 2 b*****s
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
kairi loves sora chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
He is awake! And he has his memories back. Also he seems a little upset. Lol. Love this story. So looking forward to the next chapter. I want to see what he is going to do. He doesn't seem very happy right now. Please update soon. See ya.
Seziren chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I head come across your work when it was and its early stages and I found it a bit dry, and decided to come back when it was farther along, but what I found when I came back exceeded my expectations. When I read, I tend to put myself in the writers shoes and try to imagine what they were thinking about when they were creating the story. When I read your story, I couldn't think at all. I was completely immersed and I couldn't have been happier. It's writers like you that make my heart skip and my fingers itch to write. I am so greatful to be able to read your stories and I hope you keep writing!
-Seziren
Elwyntaiga chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
So excited! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Kira-Oni13 chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait for your update :D
fokker333 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Holy SHIT this is amazing. The universes are crafted together almost seamlessly; I can't even begin to imagine how much time it took for you to create this crossover universe. If all your chapters are this good, I have no problem waiting a few months for a new update. As a writer myself, I understand how life gets in the way sometimes. That being said, though... I think it's about time for an update, no? Keep up the good work!

fokker333
Blank chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Please UPDATE!
JL chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
i LOVE this story plz update soon
xxForeverLostxx chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
plz plz plz update this story its so so good, you can't just leave it here plz update
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »