Reviews for Telos
bromomo chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
you better have a faster update or i'll . . . i'll . . . beat you with a banana.
acyp chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Ah, I love your realistic portrayal of the two places :)

(Doesn't Tsunade have brown eyes...? Or is it blue in the comics?)

Can;t wait for your next update-thanks for the read!
fayfan chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
AWESOME CHAPPIE! XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
1hellyeahz1 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
You have NO idea how long i have waited for this chapter. I had almost given up hope, but then I saw this chappie in the inbox of my e-mail and I was sooo happy!

I just loved it! I hope Naruto regains his memories...

I hope you had an awsome Christmas, and that whoever was in the hospitol gets better. I once had a Granpa that was in the hospitol-that wasn't fun. My dad was really sad for a long time.

Bye!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I loved update soon again.
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
hermione really knows how to take charge and i loved their first glimpses of ally shinobi. also glad to see naruto's memories starting to return, so...is it akatsuki's forces attacking?
zephyr hb chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
The &/$#$ I though Veralong was the B9"# this is a good turn of events... good work. And the time lag, it makes me think of how old is Naru and how old is Sakura.
Flamelord99 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
My question is how will Naruto get from Hogwarts back to the Elemental Nations?

And will the ninjas that escaped attack Hogwarts?

Will it be then that Naruto will remember all of his memories?

And what type of skills does he have?

Can he do the jinchuuriki bomb?

What is his skill level exactly?
P-A-P-E-R-Stars-989 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
So, I was browsing the Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers, looking for some good ones (cause to be honest, most of them are just plain awful), and I came across this! I was a bit saddened, cause when I saw when you last updated, it was sometime last year. But to my surprise when I reached the end of chapter 7, there was that little button that said next !

I was so happy :) keep updating please! This story is simply brilliant!
In The Mix chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Loved the chapter! Seriosuly though it's only to soon before Tsunade shows them a picture of Naruto and whoever crossed over, probably Sasuke, gets o him. Keep up the amazing work and please UPdate soon!
Frostius chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
nice
Smoochynose chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
A whole chapter and I didn't see what I wanted. A proper full introductuion between the wizards and Tsunade about why they made contact. But other than that BRILLIANT.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
awesome, are they comingg after naruto?
Dragonist chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I can't wait to see Naruto meet up with the shinobi gang again. Congrats on awesomeness!
theshukri chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Why has it taken me so long to find this story? Gyaah, this is a great story, completely different from what I've read so far in this cross-over-universe, amnesiac!naruto is so adorable, but I really feel for him considering its not exactly a great life he's forgotten; but I'm surprised Kyuubi is being so subdued and not saying a thing! I was practically almost rushing through for the last two chapters, I really wanted to see how Harry and the crew would react to Tsunade! Lord knows that womans mere looks are intimidating and definitely not what one expects of a 'ninja' (like Ryu Hayabusa in ninja gaiden/dead or alive! XD); and go go Kiba! Go go Temari! 3

Can't wait to see what's happened to Naruto (though I do have my inklings; whoo for half-baked theories!) So please update soon!

adeusparaiso