Reviews for Telos
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
what going to happen next
owlgirl16 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow, I really like this story. Hope you update soon, and I absolutely can not wait until they find Naruto! So interesting...

owlgirl16
FlameingWings chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
You ended it there. THERE!How could you this is crule and unsusal punishment to your devoted readers. We need more! When is Harry going to conect the dots and discover Naruto? Are Naruto and the others at Hogwarts in danger?
Tankred chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
The ninjas are coming, hide all the children~

And I think actually that 'shinobi' is an uncountable, if you don't mind me pointing that out.
Meish chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
ARGH! They need to meet 'Nat' and BLAH! RAWR! update
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! the suspense is killing me! -falls over-
glassfragrance chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
YOU ARE BRILLIANT.
Vero-Enelya chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I like it very much, but for me is a little bit slow. Anyway, nice chapter, interesting way of meet Tsunade )
Vindicated Skies chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I seriously hope you intend to update soon, I had not expected a Harry Potter and Naruto crossover to ever be this good.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
redrobin chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
what an exciting chappie and I simply can't wait for more! How exciting, and okay Veralong is not too bad at least he didn't force "Nat" into the potion. I can't wait to read more between Harry & co. and Tsunade, how exciting! As for Hermione, never really did like her. Anyway, I hope that you update soon!

And Lee, so funny and how "nice" of him to "ease" Harry.

r*r
amp chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
please update soon love the story
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
MUST..(breath)..KNOW..(breath)...WHAT..(breath)..HAPPENS...(breath)...NEXT! Totally awesome please update soon!
bromomo chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
you better have a faster update or i'll . . . i'll . . . beat you with a banana.
acyp chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Ah, I love your realistic portrayal of the two places :)

(Doesn't Tsunade have brown eyes...? Or is it blue in the comics?)

Can;t wait for your next update-thanks for the read!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »