Reviews for Telos
Allistra chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow. This is an amazing story.

I would never have even thought or dreamt up this plot. I was under the impression that Veralong was a bad guy, what with how he was pressuring Nat/Naruto to drink his.. ah, 'potion'. I stand corrected, however, after reading this chapter.
BundleofContradictions chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Yup, really liked the Tsunade scene. She's the Hokage, damn it! ;D

The Hermione tells off the Japanese MoM scene was even more impressive to me. Firstly, we got shinobi (assumably non-alliance) running around regular Japan. Secondly, the MoM is right; any one of those shinobi could be hiding there in plain sight using henge. But Hermione stilled managed to threaten him and tell him off. Pretty awesome!

Back in the Hidden Continents, Harry & Co are running for their lives. So far we've seen Kiba, Temari, Rock Lee, and Tsunade, plus some bad guy(s)? who can summon giant wolves and boars. Minami got a secret...(Spill it, which Hidden Village is she from? ;D) and soon Harry & Co. will be reunited with the people they came in with...and hopefully, lots of fun Naruto characters! (Who will they meet next? Shizune and Sakura to heal them? Shikamaru to brief them on the war? Gaara, cuz he's awesome [and Commander-General]? My mind's a whirl with the possibilities!)

And back at Hogwarts, Naruto has an awful, PTSD flashback of Sasuke trying to kill him (again!) and is left with that eternal question: Why does he still consider Sasuke a friend? Dunno, kid, I've been wondering the same thing since he first left the Leaf to join up with Orochimaru. Seriously, why does Naruto still consider Sasuke a friend? ;D

Thanks for the chap, looking forward to the next one!
Mistah Mad Dog chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I like the story so far! Its a pretty interesting crossover, keep it up!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
what going to happen next
owlgirl16 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow, I really like this story. Hope you update soon, and I absolutely can not wait until they find Naruto! So interesting...

owlgirl16
FlameingWings chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
You ended it there. THERE!How could you this is crule and unsusal punishment to your devoted readers. We need more! When is Harry going to conect the dots and discover Naruto? Are Naruto and the others at Hogwarts in danger?
Tankred chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
The ninjas are coming, hide all the children~

And I think actually that 'shinobi' is an uncountable, if you don't mind me pointing that out.
Meish chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
ARGH! They need to meet 'Nat' and BLAH! RAWR! update
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! the suspense is killing me! -falls over-
glassfragrance chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
YOU ARE BRILLIANT.
Vero-Enelya chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I like it very much, but for me is a little bit slow. Anyway, nice chapter, interesting way of meet Tsunade )
Vindicated Skies chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I seriously hope you intend to update soon, I had not expected a Harry Potter and Naruto crossover to ever be this good.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
redrobin chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
what an exciting chappie and I simply can't wait for more! How exciting, and okay Veralong is not too bad at least he didn't force "Nat" into the potion. I can't wait to read more between Harry & co. and Tsunade, how exciting! As for Hermione, never really did like her. Anyway, I hope that you update soon!

And Lee, so funny and how "nice" of him to "ease" Harry.

r*r
amp chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
please update soon love the story
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »