Reviews for Telos
Smoochynose chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
A whole chapter and I didn't see what I wanted. A proper full introductuion between the wizards and Tsunade about why they made contact. But other than that BRILLIANT.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
awesome, are they comingg after naruto?
Dragonist chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I can't wait to see Naruto meet up with the shinobi gang again. Congrats on awesomeness!
theshukri chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Why has it taken me so long to find this story? Gyaah, this is a great story, completely different from what I've read so far in this cross-over-universe, amnesiac!naruto is so adorable, but I really feel for him considering its not exactly a great life he's forgotten; but I'm surprised Kyuubi is being so subdued and not saying a thing! I was practically almost rushing through for the last two chapters, I really wanted to see how Harry and the crew would react to Tsunade! Lord knows that womans mere looks are intimidating and definitely not what one expects of a 'ninja' (like Ryu Hayabusa in ninja gaiden/dead or alive! XD); and go go Kiba! Go go Temari! 3

Can't wait to see what's happened to Naruto (though I do have my inklings; whoo for half-baked theories!) So please update soon!

Ana Lilly chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Interesting crossover plot... liked it a lot so far!
Candyqueen-sama chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Awesome fic!

But I kinda missed Nat in the last chapter...

Could you focus on him next chapter a little bit more?
acyp chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
...Apart from commending you about the whole chapter and story progress (a very plausible battle between magic and chakra), I just have one thing to say:

You wrote that Temari's fan is paper. x) Haha, well, I'm not Temari, but I highly doubt it is a paper fan. I think it's an all-metal tessen fan or something. Sure looked that way in the anime haha.

Well, Merry Christmas for tomorrow if you celebrate it. :) Good job.
slylittlefox chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
plezs update i cant wait to read more 3
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
nice! interesting start, very attention capturing! can't wait for more!

hippielicious chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
i am still confused as to who the ninjas are that attacked them. but yay, i finally see some shinobi that i recognize!
Cyklos chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I rarely give a review until I've gotten to the latest chapter but I just have to say that this chapter has the best ending that I've read in a fanfic!

Oh, an the rest is also very good. The story is very well paced, something rather unique in fan-fiction. Keep up the good work.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Oh i loved update soon again.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Wow that was exciting

more please
DemonKittyAngel chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
lol Although, I hated the fight scene and how it was a whole chapter. It all felt so pointless until we know why and no, I do not find 'playing around' or 'testing their strength' an acceptable answer. I give three chapters for Naruto to be brought up. Although, if you just tell the wizards why he's so important, I'll shoot you.
Flamelord99 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Hmm it makes me wonder if when they meet Tsunade will they realize she's actually 50 something

Also they finished the war with Madara but there are still some remnants left?
810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »