Reviews for Telos
Ana Lilly chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Interesting crossover plot... liked it a lot so far!
Candyqueen-sama chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Awesome fic!

But I kinda missed Nat in the last chapter...

Could you focus on him next chapter a little bit more?
acyp chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
...Apart from commending you about the whole chapter and story progress (a very plausible battle between magic and chakra), I just have one thing to say:

You wrote that Temari's fan is paper. x) Haha, well, I'm not Temari, but I highly doubt it is a paper fan. I think it's an all-metal tessen fan or something. Sure looked that way in the anime haha.

Well, Merry Christmas for tomorrow if you celebrate it. :) Good job.
slylittlefox chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
plezs update i cant wait to read more 3
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
nice! interesting start, very attention capturing! can't wait for more!

4/5
hippielicious chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
i am still confused as to who the ninjas are that attacked them. but yay, i finally see some shinobi that i recognize!
Cyklos chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I rarely give a review until I've gotten to the latest chapter but I just have to say that this chapter has the best ending that I've read in a fanfic!

Oh, an the rest is also very good. The story is very well paced, something rather unique in fan-fiction. Keep up the good work.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Oh i loved update soon again.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Wow that was exciting

more please
DemonKittyAngel chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
lol Although, I hated the fight scene and how it was a whole chapter. It all felt so pointless until we know why and no, I do not find 'playing around' or 'testing their strength' an acceptable answer. I give three chapters for Naruto to be brought up. Although, if you just tell the wizards why he's so important, I'll shoot you.
Flamelord99 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Hmm it makes me wonder if when they meet Tsunade will they realize she's actually 50 something

Also they finished the war with Madara but there are still some remnants left?
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Yayy! I liked the surprises in this chapter. It is great that things are moving along to where the wizards will meet with Tsunade and the rest. I cant wait until the wizards find out just who has accidentally traveled to their side of the barrier.
Dennisthepinkgoldfish chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
that was epic!and yaay temari!
deathgod-121 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
omg that was so awesome but im so sad that there wasnt more action on Naruto's part and the HP gang meeting Naruto's friends. i do hope you'll update soon. i just love this story to so much and i hate that i sped through this chapter as quickly as i did!
Mysterious-little-person chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
May I just say that this is truly one of the best crossover fics out there. Your story is very well written and the dramatic irony used in it really makes the reader want to continue on. Having written a fanfiction once before I know how hard it is to update frequently but that still doesn't stop me from wanting to hear from you as soon as possible. I'm especially curious about what is going on on the Ninja Continent and of course, why Naruto can't remember anything. Another question I would have is what time period are you writting from? In other words where, exactly, does it go from canon to your story? After the time skip or maybe after the Kage Summit? I'm sure you will answer that in the story though. My last question is about your OC, the Headmaster at Hogwarts. Will he play a large role in this or am I just picking up on something? Questions questions questions! Believe me, if I have questions like this then it means your writing is good enough to make me care. Enough for me to leave a review at least!

Waiting for your next update,

Mysterious Little Person