Reviews for Telos
Sleepyreader chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Thanks for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter!
grafitti chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
THEY'RE FINALLY HERE.

OH MAH GAWD.

I wonder- Is the village looking for Naruto?

Oh~ This story makes me tingle! Or the it's the hot chocolate- probably both.
GUEST chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
THIS WAS GOOD THE CHAPTER ITSELF SEEMED LONG AND DRAWED OUT A BIT. I WAS BEGINING TO WANDER IF MORE CHAPTERS WERE GOING TO BE PUT OUT AND I AM GLAD THAT THEY WERE.
viola512 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
oh no,there is absolutly no need for you to slow down, nope

actually, could you update a little faster?maybe?

you don't have to, just keep up the good work,plot is important, ne?

You know this chapter is like a filler, not that it isn't good, just no real plot you know. I like that Manami and your other OC's are not really annoying as OCs usually tend to be. Yay for Kiba and Temari!
hitokiri shinzuibeing lazy chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
i really liked the epic battle! but one thing i dont understand: doesnt shinobi MEAN ninja? and the slymbol on their foreheads is the leaf..right? so...urgh, please explain it in the next chapter, yeah?

please update!
Frostius chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
nice story. nice combat situations
Vero-Enelya chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
simply I love it! ) keep going, this is getting pretty good...
zevym chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
gee, manami doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of being a translator. yay the shinobi alliance has come to rescue the wizards! i hope they were in time to avoid fatalities.
Loeka chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Love your story!

And if you think you're going too fast, then go slower. A good plot is very important, I hate it when everything happens too fast.

Keep up the good work!
Tankred chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Seems things are really starting to get rolling now, now if they could just get those translation charms...
gigi chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Pins and needles! I can't wait for more, thanks for the update!
BundleofContradictions chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Loved the chapter! The wizards reacted well and protected themselves decently, for being ambushed in a surprise attack by expert enemy nin, they came out okay (well, at least Harry, Minami, Ron, Patrick and Harold came out okay. Okay meaning alive! ;P) I liked the action, and you put a decent amount of suspence in there. I kept wondering who would come and save them...

Temari! and Kiba! Temari and Kiba! w00t! Love 'em! :D My mind was spinning when a young "dark-haired" nin picked up Harold. Is it Sai? Shikamaru? Too many possibilities to narrow down! And they're all wearing the "Shinobi" hitai-ate. I was wondering if you would put that in! So you keep up with the latest chaps out of Shonen Jump, huh? :)

This story is echoing the current chap's spic-ness, except you have the ability to throw in more interesting curveballs in your plot. I'm really looking forward to everyone meeting up with Tsunade and some other Naruto cast regulars (I was really hoping Kakashi would show up this chap, too!)

This one of the most creative and fun crossovers out there! Keep up the great work!
zephyr hb chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Yes, well, you know, Ninjas are awesome and everything, but with just a little avedra and anyone are dead. thats something I think.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
pkp033 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Ever since reading the last chapter I've been waiting for this chapter to come out. As usual, you didn't disappoint.

The Wizard vs Shinobi battle was great, well paced, great action and suspense. I liked how Kiba and Temari came in for the save, that was pretty sweet. One thing I did notice, you have Temari wearing a Konoha flak jacket. In the recent Manga Chapters, each shinobi wears the flak jacket of their respective village.

The next chapter sounds great. Again I'm looking forward to it and seeing how Tsunade will impact the Wizards. I'm also curious about Manami, there's something strange about her...

Good luck writing the next chapter...eagerly awaiting.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »