Reviews for Telos
Mysterious-little-person chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
May I just say that this is truly one of the best crossover fics out there. Your story is very well written and the dramatic irony used in it really makes the reader want to continue on. Having written a fanfiction once before I know how hard it is to update frequently but that still doesn't stop me from wanting to hear from you as soon as possible. I'm especially curious about what is going on on the Ninja Continent and of course, why Naruto can't remember anything. Another question I would have is what time period are you writting from? In other words where, exactly, does it go from canon to your story? After the time skip or maybe after the Kage Summit? I'm sure you will answer that in the story though. My last question is about your OC, the Headmaster at Hogwarts. Will he play a large role in this or am I just picking up on something? Questions questions questions! Believe me, if I have questions like this then it means your writing is good enough to make me care. Enough for me to leave a review at least!

Waiting for your next update,

~Mysterious Little Person

~
TanyaUchiha chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Awesome chapter! I loved all the fighting! Can't wait to read more.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
this is so freaking awesome! i can't wait for the next chapters.
Sleepyreader chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Thanks for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter!
grafitti chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
THEY'RE FINALLY HERE.

OH MAH GAWD.

I wonder- Is the village looking for Naruto?

Oh~ This story makes me tingle! Or the it's the hot chocolate- probably both.
GUEST chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
THIS WAS GOOD THE CHAPTER ITSELF SEEMED LONG AND DRAWED OUT A BIT. I WAS BEGINING TO WANDER IF MORE CHAPTERS WERE GOING TO BE PUT OUT AND I AM GLAD THAT THEY WERE.
viola512 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
oh no,there is absolutly no need for you to slow down, nope

actually, could you update a little faster?maybe?

you don't have to, just keep up the good work,plot is important, ne?

You know this chapter is like a filler, not that it isn't good, just no real plot you know. I like that Manami and your other OC's are not really annoying as OCs usually tend to be. Yay for Kiba and Temari!
hitokiri shinzuibeing lazy chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
i really liked the epic battle! but one thing i dont understand: doesnt shinobi MEAN ninja? and the slymbol on their foreheads is the leaf..right? so...urgh, please explain it in the next chapter, yeah?

please update!
Frostius chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
nice story. nice combat situations
Vero-Enelya chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
simply I love it! ) keep going, this is getting pretty good...
zevym chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
gee, manami doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of being a translator. yay the shinobi alliance has come to rescue the wizards! i hope they were in time to avoid fatalities.
Loeka chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Love your story!

And if you think you're going too fast, then go slower. A good plot is very important, I hate it when everything happens too fast.

Keep up the good work!
Tankred chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Seems things are really starting to get rolling now, now if they could just get those translation charms...
gigi chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Pins and needles! I can't wait for more, thanks for the update!
BundleofContradictions chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Loved the chapter! The wizards reacted well and protected themselves decently, for being ambushed in a surprise attack by expert enemy nin, they came out okay (well, at least Harry, Minami, Ron, Patrick and Harold came out okay. Okay meaning alive! ;P) I liked the action, and you put a decent amount of suspence in there. I kept wondering who would come and save them...

Temari! and Kiba! Temari and Kiba! w00t! Love 'em! :D My mind was spinning when a young "dark-haired" nin picked up Harold. Is it Sai? Shikamaru? Too many possibilities to narrow down! And they're all wearing the "Shinobi" hitai-ate. I was wondering if you would put that in! So you keep up with the latest chaps out of Shonen Jump, huh? :)

This story is echoing the current chap's spic-ness, except you have the ability to throw in more interesting curveballs in your plot. I'm really looking forward to everyone meeting up with Tsunade and some other Naruto cast regulars (I was really hoping Kakashi would show up this chap, too!)

This one of the most creative and fun crossovers out there! Keep up the great work!
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »