Reviews for Telos
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
pkp033 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Ever since reading the last chapter I've been waiting for this chapter to come out. As usual, you didn't disappoint.

The Wizard vs Shinobi battle was great, well paced, great action and suspense. I liked how Kiba and Temari came in for the save, that was pretty sweet. One thing I did notice, you have Temari wearing a Konoha flak jacket. In the recent Manga Chapters, each shinobi wears the flak jacket of their respective village.

The next chapter sounds great. Again I'm looking forward to it and seeing how Tsunade will impact the Wizards. I'm also curious about Manami, there's something strange about her...

Good luck writing the next chapter...eagerly awaiting.
fayfan chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
AWESOME CHAPPIE! XD Please update soon! X3
bulletproof trucker hats chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Just wondering why, instead of the village signs, they have the 'shinobi' characters on their head bands. Other than that, I'm loving the story so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Hope you update again soon!

Goth Lolita
Venus914 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Perfect...

) What more can i say?
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
actually it sounded like they wound up in the wrong part of town, so to speak. good thing temari and kiba came to the rescue, hehee. temari rocks so hard!
In The Mix chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Ah man I thought we were going to see Tsunade this chapter but if it's definately next chapter I can hold out. Sooo... I'm glad to see Harry and Ron are having fun, it should be reminicient (sp?) of their school days, ne? I hope my Panda-kun in the next chapter also! Please UPdate soon!
redrobin chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
wow a great chapter and I love how Kiba and Temari rescues the wizards. Since their sigil changed to "shinobi" does this mean that the 5 great nations (Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, and Water) and joined together to fight a common goal? Anyway, update soon so that we can read more!

r*r
Smoochynose chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
If they go to Konoha then Harry and Ron will be pretty curious why Nat's head is on the side of a mountain and in a picture in the Hokage's office. Because honestly he looks close enough to the Yondaime that unbiased outside opinion would notice it right away.
owlgirl16 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Hope you can update again soon, this left me hanging. No, your OCs are very good. They serve their purpose and do nothing more, it centers around the characters that were already written which is something that is also very good. I'm probably going to have to read the story again just to clarify points. So Naruto/ Nat is in Japan? That should make confrontation easier. Absolutely can not wait.

Loyally,

owlgirl16
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
OMFG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS ! BEST SHIT EVER, ITS LIKE SOOO BRILLIANT ! ARE YOU GONNA HAVE SAKURA, NEJI, ETC ? LIKE OMG! UPDATE SOON ! ITS DECEMBER ! YOU HAAAAAAAAAVE TO !

: )
Nightraven1400 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
This is awesome! I can't wait 'til Nat (Naruto) starts to remember. Will he meet his friends before or after he starts remembering?
zevym chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
wow... i think this is one of the better crossovers i have read for harry potter and naruto. for one, it doesn't have the usual cliche "the shinobi are hired to protect hogwarts". a few spelling errors here and there and slight grammer mess ups aside, i feel that harry's a little out of character. i mean, sure, if he were still the child, or teen, that he was in the books then you've pretty much got his character, but i think that since you have chosen to write in the time frame where he and his peers are now adults, you need to have them a little more mature. he would know the importance, for one, of actually researching things beforehand.

good job on the OCs, they are likeable, and even if not, feel like the sort of characters one would meet in the harry potter-verse. and it seems like our current headmaster is not entirely nice? or it could just come across that way from naruto's POV, i suppose.

i hope you update soon! who are the guys that attacked the diplomatic parties?
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
It looks very good :3

I go to read more! ;o
whiterae chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Very interesting so far. I can't wait to see where this goes. Very different from the cliche "Harry and co become ninja" or "shinobi got to Hogwarts to protect Harry". Good job adding some originality! Hopefully you will have the chance to update soon.
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »