Reviews for Telos
14thEternityNightMare chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
*Whistles* This is by far the best Harry Potter Naruto crossover I've ever read! Keep up the good work! :D Update soon please.
puregarnet chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Awesome! This is really like a story! I can actually imagine them doing all those things! The characters aren't out of character(I think) and not childish. This is... nice.(:D) Keep it up. I am looking forward for more, hopefully very, very soon.
hollyivy7 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Wanting to know fighting with fear of knowing! LOVE.
hollyivy7 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
*loves* It's so hard trying to find a good NAruto/HP crossover, but this seems original and promising so far. And you regularly update...ehehe.
Digman14 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Well this is very... interesting. I'd describe how awesome it is in detail, but I'm a busy person. I look forward to your next update!
XHugsOKisses chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
It's getting really tedious, please tell me he ninjas are gonna show up in the next chapter! And please say hat they'll be ninjas we know! And how's naruto? Is he gonna remember anything anytime soon?
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
i'm looking forward to the next chapter
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I think this is progressing at a perfect pace, long without being boring and just leaves you wanting to know what happens next, just as a good story should be like.

That aside, it'll be interesting when Naruto starts to remember who he is and such.
Cian0 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I seriously can't wait until they meet the nin! XD It's taking so long! update soon PLEASE!

Cian
XxAlysxX chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
I rather like where this story is going. Keep going.
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
this looks good
monkey kix ass chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
oh, finally in japan. only a matter of days before harry and the gang meet up with the ninjas now. i wonder how nat is going to decide to do about his whole amnesia thing. can't wait to read what you have in store next. hope you update the next chapter really soon.
Axalion chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Hey abstracted,

This story is awesome so far! All of the characters seem like their cannon selves (much to your credit).

However, there are two points i get confused over.

the new headmaster being deliberately "evil" or is he just misguided?

only other problem i had (which is more of a personal one) is that i get confused by all of the second generation HP characters. Maybe i just haven't read enough fics with them, but many of them seem similar and you always present them in bunches of 4 or more, and i get very condused at who is who.

Besides that i am loving this story! very creative, and i love Nat, #1 hyper active wizard lol. He does seem slightly juvenile so im wondering what his age is, i think you said it but im not sure. anyways this review is getting way too long so good luck with the writing, and keep up the good work!

Axalion

Ps. I will definitely be looking out for the next installment!
BundleofContradictions chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Okay, I love this story. The concept, the characters, the eventual bloody battle it seems to be leading up to...everything!

Specific points:

1. Your "next generation" Harry Potter characters are really cute! I especially like Al and his relationship with Scorp is adorable. Al himself seems like a bit of a genius. And, yes, everybody in the Wizarding World could use some therapy! ;)

2. Your original HP characters, including Harry, Ron, Hermione and Slughorn are all in character. (Hagrid seems a bit...harsher than I remember him. He's not an insulting, slave-driving type)

: I have no problems with the nickname, but he seems dimmer than usual. Maybe it's just the broken English (I appreciate the realistic representation of a language barrier, though), but he seems, off, somehow. My main annoyanve, though, is that he should *not* be using honorifics when he's trying to learn proper English! It detracts from the story. I wouldn't mind if you sprinkled in actual Japanese (even an occasional Dattebayo!) into his dialog, though.

5. If Madara's involved, things won't be pretty...

6. My main question now is *who* called the Wizarding World for help? I hope it was Konoha, or one of the other villages, but for all we know, it could be Madara or the Akatsuki!

7. I'm definately looking foward to the next chapter!

8. If you want to do another story, or a continuation of this one, or even a crackfic, involving the HP characters discovering a hidden continent in which people use Magic!Kung-Fu to manipulate the elements in a style known as "bending," I'm all ears! ;)

Thanks for the fic! :D
glassfragrance chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful story line! This is so very interesting...I can't wait to read more (:

Oh Naruto! _ I wonder what that potion and that manipulative headmaster did to you...):
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »