Reviews for Telos
Crowfether chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Awesome! :D

can't wait for the next one! :D

totally love it!
Lunar Tokala chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
OH MY GOD! SO GOOD SO FAR! AHAHAHAHAHAH! -hyper off ass-
Without Fear chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I find this a very well done HP/Naruto crossover! I like how you take your time to build the story!

Update soon!
14thEternityNightMare chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
*Whistles* This is by far the best Harry Potter Naruto crossover I've ever read! Keep up the good work! :D Update soon please.
puregarnet chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Awesome! This is really like a story! I can actually imagine them doing all those things! The characters aren't out of character(I think) and not childish. This is... nice.(:D) Keep it up. I am looking forward for more, hopefully very, very soon.
hollyivy7 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Wanting to know fighting with fear of knowing! LOVE.
hollyivy7 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
*loves* It's so hard trying to find a good NAruto/HP crossover, but this seems original and promising so far. And you regularly update...ehehe.
Digman14 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Well this is very... interesting. I'd describe how awesome it is in detail, but I'm a busy person. I look forward to your next update!
XHugsOKisses chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
It's getting really tedious, please tell me he ninjas are gonna show up in the next chapter! And please say hat they'll be ninjas we know! And how's naruto? Is he gonna remember anything anytime soon?
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
i'm looking forward to the next chapter
Tankred chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I think this is progressing at a perfect pace, long without being boring and just leaves you wanting to know what happens next, just as a good story should be like.

That aside, it'll be interesting when Naruto starts to remember who he is and such.
Cian0 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I seriously can't wait until they meet the nin! XD It's taking so long! update soon PLEASE!

Cian
XxAlysxX chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
I rather like where this story is going. Keep going.
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
this looks good
monkey kix ass chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
oh, finally in japan. only a matter of days before harry and the gang meet up with the ninjas now. i wonder how nat is going to decide to do about his whole amnesia thing. can't wait to read what you have in store next. hope you update the next chapter really soon.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »