Reviews for Telos
grafitti chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
*is driving along fanfiction lane*

La la la la la... *looks out window*

UPDATED CHAPTER OF TELOS?

*SKREEEEEEEEE (Sharp turn)*

There are cars in the way. They go to slow.

BITCH GET OUTTA MY WAY.

*rams into other cars, goes on ramps and flys voer*

BIIIIIITCHES.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

And that, is how I found that you have updated.

I can't wait to see what happens! *0*
ThirteenHours chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Wow, this is really good so far! I just finished reading it in a go, and man, am I glad I did. Really eager to read what's going to happen next, especially with the "meeting" and Naruto's almost-coming-back-maybe memory.

Keep up the great work and update soon! It's added to my alert list, so I'll now know when I can read the next chapter as soon as it's out ;)
zephyr hb chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Good God, a clifhanger... _
fayfan chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
AWESOME CHAPPIE! XD Please update soon! X3
heir.of.rage chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
ZOMG DOCTOR WHO!*twitch*

anywho, um, i eally liked it, heehee! i'm so glad things are picking up, what with the shinobi and nat's memories and stuff. please update~!
Venus914 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Omg! This is so exciting! ) I hope you update this story as soon as you can. I've read a lot of stories that i like but this is so far the one that excites me this much! Perfect timing too...with the 4th Shinobi war. I wish Naruto will finally rememeber...
pkp033 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I find it ironic that I was just thinking about this story yesterday, and you post an update today!

As I said in the other reviews, I like how you incorporated the Japanese culture into your fic, you seem quite knowledgeable when it comes to the Shinto religon.

The wizards got drawn into an ambush? I will be anxiously awaiting a new update, good luck writing the future chapters.
Axalion chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
some awe. . .wem me so e. . . meso wae? its so amazing that i cant even speak straight. . . one more try: AWESOME! this is sooooo good, but so suspenseful. other stories are not excuses! you need to write this. its so unlike any other narutoo/hp story and its amazing! please dont keep us in the dark for so long again. i feel like nat, not remembering who i am, until reading this. anyways i cant wait for the next installment.

Axalion

Ps. why is manami starting to sound evil? could she have a hidden agenda?. . . anyways bye!
Smoochynose chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Next chapter's going to be good. I can just tell. Faster plot as well.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Vero-Enelya chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Oh my God, this is not just another HP/Naruto crossover, is one of the BEST, if not the best. You are making a wonderful story and I can't wait for the next chapter... my poor, poor Naruto (aka Nat)

Congratulations, keep going that I'll be waiting... )
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
sad
Crowfether chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Awesome! :D

can't wait for the next one! :D

totally love it!
Lunar Tokala chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
OH MY GOD! SO GOOD SO FAR! AHAHAHAHAHAH! -hyper off ass-
Without Fear chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I find this a very well done HP/Naruto crossover! I like how you take your time to build the story!

Update soon!