Reviews for Telos
pkp033 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I've just read the first five chapters and I'm truly impressed. This story has got me feening for more!

The link you have created to connect the two worlds is very strong and I'm truly impressed by depth of Japanese culture in the story. I'm eagerly waiting to read more of your story. Best of luck writing in the future.
ZahreSthr chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I was a bit hesitant to read this at first, but having nothing been updated in my archive and a large pile of homework looming before me, I decided to give it a chance. I'm glad I did! This is an extremely fascinating story. I commend you on your plot development, it is something completely original. I have never seen anything remotely like this. The only thing I can say is that the story mostly focuses on the harry potter portions, but i'm hoping it balances out with the introduction of the "hidden continent". I'm excited for a new update and to see where this story leads to.

-Zahre (I suppose since i'm done reading I should work on my geological processes and mineralogy homework...)
Foxy Fennec chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I'm loving it so far! I love how a shinto temple was a floo powder station! Actually, I love the blend of Japanese culture and HP magic!

Update more!
Namikazelil chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Wow this is a really awesome story! It's a very unique crossover and I'm interested in seeing how you're going to continue it! I REALLLLYYY can't wait until they meet the shinobi, as well as which ninja they are going to be meeting, Tsunade? Kakashi? Some of the other Kages? anyway, please update soon I really wanna know!
fayfan chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
AWESOME CHAPPIE! I can't wait for your next one to come out! When do you think you will post the next chapter? I can't wait! :D
Dennisthepinkgoldfish chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
that was so cool! I was definatly not expect that! can't wait till the next update!
yarra chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Too true... If only the Wizarding World take psychology more seriously...
redrobin chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
great chapter, so happy you updated. and the current headmaster of hogwarts is manipulative and should be beaten for guilting naruto in taking the potion. i'm surprised that kyuubi has not contact naruto in any way since he's imprisoned in naru's stomach. please have more naru in the next chapter and i hope that he won't be pressured into taking the potion. when will the shinobi make an appearance? anyway, update soon and i can't wait for more.

Leprechaungirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Hugo and Rose are Hermione and Ron's kids

James, Albus, Lily are Ginny and Harry's Kids

small typo
Narutoske chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I love your story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter and the part where Naruto will remember who he is and what kind of person he is. Thought if Naruto does find out he might be more depress but at the same time he is able to endure the pain because after enduring so much pain in the past he can overcome them. With overcoming it he will become the happy and hyperactive person he ones was.

The part that makes me hate the most is that Dumbledore is willing to throw out Naruto and with that happening, Naruto will feel his leaving in the past and his worse fear since his childhood.

I hope Dumbledore can be more understanding if he found out about Naruto's past and the pain his been in his life.

Well update soon.
hippielicious chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
update soon! i want more ninjas!
Wingsong5555 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
OMG! This story is so awesome! Update soon please!
Candle Wisp chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! Must...have...more...! Your killing me with the suspension here! I want to see them meet the ninjas...T.T

Thanks for telling me what Telos meant by the way XD

Lady InuIzayoi chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I loved update soon again.
gemiinous chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
whoa..this is cool! didn naru get hims memories back?

oooh, please updatee~!