Reviews for Telos
hippielicious chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
update soon! i want more ninjas!
Wingsong5555 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
OMG! This story is so awesome! Update soon please!
Candle Wisp chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! Must...have...more...! Your killing me with the suspension here! I want to see them meet the ninjas...T.T

Thanks for telling me what Telos meant by the way XD

~Cheers
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I loved update soon again.
gemiinous chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
whoa..this is cool! didn naru get hims memories back?

oooh, please updatee~!
In The Mix chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I loved this chapter! I feel bad for Naruto being cornered into taking the potion! At least we will hopefully see ninjas now though considering they're in Japan now ()

Great chapter and I hope you UPdate soon!
Kwizzic chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Well, I wasn't exactly thinking, 'Ninjas! NOW!', but since you mention it, it's driving me crazy. And why is Veralong being nasty to Nat (Naruto) all of a sudden?
zephyr hb chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Wonderfull fic, i really like it but what about Naru?
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I do hope Naruto doesn't drink that memory potion. Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Rakugosha chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
It's good to see this get updated. I'm really really looking forward to when Naruto starts getting some memories back and for the ninja to come. Hope that life altering exam goes well. I'll keep an eye out for more, which I hope won't be too long since you said you had wrote a lot and then broke it up.

Keep up the awesome work.
I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Wow, great chapter! Can't wait until Harry and Ron will find out about naru bing from konoha! What a suprise that will be;)

Www poor naru, evil headmaster forcing him to take the memory potion...blackmail friend is a horrible invention...

Well please update soon, I'm looking forward to more!
Kwizzic chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Update... please. I am dying here, DYING to know what happens next. I swear I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown...

Update!
fayfan chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
AWESOME STORY! How often do you update! Cool story! :)
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
This is very interesting. I really like the false, misleading, and accurate information that Harry is getting. I cant wait until they come face to face with the shinobi and find out why they want their help. Please update again soon!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter. Now, when do the wizards find out 'Nat' has the Nine Tailed Fox?
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »