Reviews for Telos
kopycat101 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
THAT WAS EPIC. HOLY SHIT.

So, where they Sound-nin? Or...

Anyways, THAT WAS SO COOL. I'm glad that Temari and Kiba came and saved Harry and the others, though! It seemed almost helpless there...
kopycat101 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Ohhhhhh crap- Enemy ninjas found them!
karmadella1234 chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
I love it please continue the cliff hanger is murder!:):):)
JZ chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
i love it so much and i can't wait for the next one !
claire nunnaly chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
i love it
Marinne Karneval chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
niceee i love it, i reslly cant wait for the next chapter please update soon :D
Ranger Mitsuki chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I really like this version of the Naruto HP crossovers. It's original. I do hope to read more,
Mitsuki
RockMan7 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
I love this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens next. Naruto FINALLY enters the fray, and it is so good. Looking forward to the next update :)
Rasengan 918 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chi-The-Plant chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
I in all honesty can not express how much I love this story. I've avidly read all the chapters and gah! It's so amazing you attention to detail and sheer creativity! They way you write the next generation of Potters and Weasleys is brilliant! I do hope you continue this FREAKEN awesome story!
Sanguinary Tide chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Oh how I hate you...it is now 10am...and I have yet to go to sleep...all because of this fic. XD
Naruto forever chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! It's one of my favourites!

Please update soon
UlquiSchiff chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Omg I read this in one day. I hope you update soon! I loved this story, and you build the suspicion so well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arigatou! *bows*
You will fear my laser face chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
dude make the next chapter epic, this is practically the only good story in this goddamn filter.
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
shits gonna go down! thats all i know!XD i love this story! keep up the epically awesomw work, kay?
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »