Reviews for Telos
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter. Now, when do the wizards find out 'Nat' has the Nine Tailed Fox?
hippielicious chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Awesome chapter and I don't dissaprove at all of your use of Scorpius and actually I think that Draco turned out to be an alright guy. Keep it up and I want to see more shinobi soon!
Kawaii55 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
oh my gosh plzplzplzplzzpplz write more
Odetoblue chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Thank you thank you THANK YOU SO much for writing this. It's gotten me excited about reading Naruto/HP crossovers again!

I hope Nat starts remembering more soon! And the meeting between the Japanese and the other ministries is gonna be pretty epic. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Btw, any particular pairings in mind for the Naruto verse...?

Update soon!

grafitti chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Poor Naruto... I wonder how he'll get his memory back though.
VaneBEAR chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This is really, really good.

I like the Naruto series (I've read all the Shippuden manga so far, and watched the most current anime episodes)

Yet, I have a hard time finding good Naruto fanfics. This story, however, has made it to the good-naruto-fic catergory.

Good job(:

Cheers to the weird ones,

Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
more of a somber serious tone, i like it. i wonder who the three people were. it could be anyone? the three sannin even? now i'm soooo curious!
Candle Wisp chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Ergh! Usually when I review a story, it's just once, but you have me reviewing almost every chapter! This story is just so amazing so far! I'm ecstatic for an update, and I'm dying to find out what's going on with our shinobi friends.

Also, I have a question. What does the title 'Telos' mean?

Anyways, as always, I'm eagerly awaiting an update!

Metal Drops chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Love the twist on the story, esp with the Rikudo Sennin! I'd love to see how this goes...will they meet the shinobis soon? What happened to Naruto...

Are shinobis in the HP world looking for Naruto also? This is exciting...write more!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I loved update soon again.
gemiinous chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
/ well, i thought there were more chapters before i could review again...sorry...

anywho, i really like the way you've played scorp and the weasley-potter kids! maybe it's cuz they already exist, but they dont seem OOC or anything!

i really like the way you're doiung naruto, too! please update!
gemiinous chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
ahem...well, i havent read the rest of it yet (im loving it, by the way!) and i was just reading your feedback from reviews.

MY NAME IS NAT! . i feel so offended...haha! just gonna continue reading now...sorry...hehe?
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
mi5tan chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Is this story taking place around the same time period as in the anime/manga. In other words, are Naruto's friends still alive and Naruto has somehow lost his memories and ended in Hogwarts. Or has all his friends died and Naruto has recently been release from being sealed away.
redrobin chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
wow, great chapter but poor naruto being so lost and confused not knowing who he is. Will naruto see the konoha protector and remember? are the shinobis looking for naruto and will minato or kushina make an appearance? anyway, update soon and i can't wait for more.

810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »