Reviews for Telos
Kwizzic chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Well, I wasn't exactly thinking, 'Ninjas! NOW!', but since you mention it, it's driving me crazy. And why is Veralong being nasty to Nat (Naruto) all of a sudden?
zephyr hb chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Wonderfull fic, i really like it but what about Naru?
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I do hope Naruto doesn't drink that memory potion. Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Rakugosha chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
It's good to see this get updated. I'm really really looking forward to when Naruto starts getting some memories back and for the ninja to come. Hope that life altering exam goes well. I'll keep an eye out for more, which I hope won't be too long since you said you had wrote a lot and then broke it up.

Keep up the awesome work.
I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Wow, great chapter! Can't wait until Harry and Ron will find out about naru bing from konoha! What a suprise that will be;)

Www poor naru, evil headmaster forcing him to take the memory potion...blackmail friend is a horrible invention...

Well please update soon, I'm looking forward to more!
Kwizzic chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Update... please. I am dying here, DYING to know what happens next. I swear I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown...

Update!
fayfan chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
AWESOME STORY! How often do you update! Cool story! :)
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
This is very interesting. I really like the false, misleading, and accurate information that Harry is getting. I cant wait until they come face to face with the shinobi and find out why they want their help. Please update again soon!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter. Now, when do the wizards find out 'Nat' has the Nine Tailed Fox?
hippielicious chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Awesome chapter and I don't dissaprove at all of your use of Scorpius and actually I think that Draco turned out to be an alright guy. Keep it up and I want to see more shinobi soon!
Kawaii55 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
oh my gosh plzplzplzplzzpplz write more
Odetoblue chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Thank you thank you THANK YOU SO much for writing this. It's gotten me excited about reading Naruto/HP crossovers again!

I hope Nat starts remembering more soon! And the meeting between the Japanese and the other ministries is gonna be pretty epic. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Btw, any particular pairings in mind for the Naruto verse...?

Update soon!

-Blue
grafitti chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Poor Naruto... I wonder how he'll get his memory back though.
VaneBEAR chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This is really, really good.

I like the Naruto series (I've read all the Shippuden manga so far, and watched the most current anime episodes)

Yet, I have a hard time finding good Naruto fanfics. This story, however, has made it to the good-naruto-fic catergory.

Good job(:

Cheers to the weird ones,

VaneBEAR(:
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
more of a somber serious tone, i like it. i wonder who the three people were. it could be anyone? the three sannin even? now i'm soooo curious!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »