Reviews for Telos
MoonShadow7117 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
haha you are right about harry not know the right things, specialy with internet, cellphones etc. BUT you have to remember, internet doesnt became that popular until 1996-98 when more people have acces to it (or at least I think is the case) but th new genaration doesnt have that limitations, does it?

Cant wait to read more, good work!
FallenGoddessOfBattle chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
- so the plot thickens!

i love that you've got all these who what and why conspiracies about the shinobi's going on, there so much fun and then the wizards are being all weird about it too! lol

i think i'm going to enjoy it when they finally meet up, it should be funny!

nice chapter btw - your building it up very nicely.

update soon!
Parrot Post chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I like it! Interesting idea for a crossover esp. with harry being a different generation from naruto. I have an idea on 'nat' getting a new name. He should read books in Japanese to jog his memory and decide he wants to be called ramen. Keep writing.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Wow, never seen a Naruto/HP crossover like this one before. It is a very interesting spin on it all. And poor Naruto doesn't remember a thing. I wonder if someone from his home will stumble upon him or find him in the wizard's world or if Naruto will find his way to the shinobi. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.
zephyr hb chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Slugorn giving good advice.

┬┐Whats the age of Naruto again?
Belle Mort 13 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I am in LOVE with this story

I liked it before but now!

anyway

Nat/Naruto is Awesome

and the demon thing is fantastic

I cant wait to read more

Blessed Be
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
When do we meet the shinobi? For a chapter with very little dramatic events I'm way too exited, Update soon.
kitsun9t chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
i like 5/5 stars*****
Tricky chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Awesome story which is well thought out! I love it so please keep updating it! :)
viola512 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I love your 's well thought out and soon 1:)
yarra chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Oooo... I feel excited! Can't wait for the next chapter-ttebayo!
FlameingWings chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Are we going to meet the ninja in the next chapter and are we going to find out who the three that came through 100 yaers ago were? Can't wai tfor more information!
zephyr hb chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
God, what a good plot. But Im dieing to know what its happening in the elemental nations.
Rakugosha chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
It's a good fic, and a different twist to your average HP and Naruto crossover.

While I can't say I know much about Harry Potter canon, and I'm pretty "well-versed" in Naruto canon. If you have any questions feel free to PM me... and I'll try to see if I can help you at all.

Anyway! I hope the updates come frequently, it's been a while since I've read a HPxNaruto xover... some that I've tried just paled in comparison to others that I read, and didn't seem to mesh that well.

I think you're doing a pretty good job, and I hope you keep it up.

Can't wait for more!

-Raku
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
This is a good story idea. I can't wait to see shinobi. Poor Tsunade must be going crazy with Naruto missing.
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »