Reviews for Telos
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
more of a somber serious tone, i like it. i wonder who the three people were. it could be anyone? the three sannin even? now i'm soooo curious!
Candle Wisp chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Ergh! Usually when I review a story, it's just once, but you have me reviewing almost every chapter! This story is just so amazing so far! I'm ecstatic for an update, and I'm dying to find out what's going on with our shinobi friends.

Also, I have a question. What does the title 'Telos' mean?

Anyways, as always, I'm eagerly awaiting an update!

Metal Drops chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Love the twist on the story, esp with the Rikudo Sennin! I'd love to see how this goes...will they meet the shinobis soon? What happened to Naruto...

Are shinobis in the HP world looking for Naruto also? This is exciting...write more!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I loved update soon again.
gemiinous chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
/ well, i thought there were more chapters before i could review again...sorry...

anywho, i really like the way you've played scorp and the weasley-potter kids! maybe it's cuz they already exist, but they dont seem OOC or anything!

i really like the way you're doiung naruto, too! please update!
gemiinous chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
ahem...well, i havent read the rest of it yet (im loving it, by the way!) and i was just reading your feedback from reviews.

MY NAME IS NAT! . i feel so offended...haha! just gonna continue reading now...sorry...hehe?
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
mi5tan chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Is this story taking place around the same time period as in the anime/manga. In other words, are Naruto's friends still alive and Naruto has somehow lost his memories and ended in Hogwarts. Or has all his friends died and Naruto has recently been release from being sealed away.
redrobin chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
wow, great chapter but poor naruto being so lost and confused not knowing who he is. Will naruto see the konoha protector and remember? are the shinobis looking for naruto and will minato or kushina make an appearance? anyway, update soon and i can't wait for more.

Rakugosha chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Weeee, another chapter! And so early!

I'm really looking forward to when Naruto starts gaining more memories back, as well as when the Shinobi come.

I thought it was interesting the way you're spinning stuff off.

Oh! and about the spoiler at the beginning in the AN... How badass is that? The whole yellow flash thing when Naruto uses Kyuubi's power? Plus, I wanna know why he has that odd get-up when he uses it. There really isn't enough info imo.

You look at Kirabi(Killer Bee) and he transforms INTO the Hachibi. You look at Naruto when he conquers the Kyuubi and He get's a badass form and a seemingly somewhat copy of the Yondaime's legendary jutsu - Hiraishin.

Anyway, I'll stop babbling about canon now, can't wait for more!

In The Mix chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
This story is so original and well written! I hope you UPdate soon!
MoonShadow7117 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
haha you are right about harry not know the right things, specialy with internet, cellphones etc. BUT you have to remember, internet doesnt became that popular until 1996-98 when more people have acces to it (or at least I think is the case) but th new genaration doesnt have that limitations, does it?

Cant wait to read more, good work!
FallenGoddessOfBattle chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
- so the plot thickens!

i love that you've got all these who what and why conspiracies about the shinobi's going on, there so much fun and then the wizards are being all weird about it too! lol

i think i'm going to enjoy it when they finally meet up, it should be funny!

nice chapter btw - your building it up very nicely.

update soon!
Parrot Post chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I like it! Interesting idea for a crossover esp. with harry being a different generation from naruto. I have an idea on 'nat' getting a new name. He should read books in Japanese to jog his memory and decide he wants to be called ramen. Keep writing.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Wow, never seen a Naruto/HP crossover like this one before. It is a very interesting spin on it all. And poor Naruto doesn't remember a thing. I wonder if someone from his home will stumble upon him or find him in the wizard's world or if Naruto will find his way to the shinobi. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »