Reviews for Telos
zephyr hb chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Slugorn giving good advice.

┬┐Whats the age of Naruto again?
Anne1313 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I am in LOVE with this story

I liked it before but now!

Nat/Naruto is Awesome

and the demon thing is fantastic

I cant wait to read more

Blessed Be
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
When do we meet the shinobi? For a chapter with very little dramatic events I'm way too exited, Update soon.
kitsun9t chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
i like 5/5 stars*****
Tricky chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Awesome story which is well thought out! I love it so please keep updating it! :)
viola512 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I love your 's well thought out and soon 1:)
yarra chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Oooo... I feel excited! Can't wait for the next chapter-ttebayo!
FlameingWings chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Are we going to meet the ninja in the next chapter and are we going to find out who the three that came through 100 yaers ago were? Can't wai tfor more information!
zephyr hb chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
God, what a good plot. But Im dieing to know what its happening in the elemental nations.
Rakugosha chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
It's a good fic, and a different twist to your average HP and Naruto crossover.

While I can't say I know much about Harry Potter canon, and I'm pretty "well-versed" in Naruto canon. If you have any questions feel free to PM me... and I'll try to see if I can help you at all.

Anyway! I hope the updates come frequently, it's been a while since I've read a HPxNaruto xover... some that I've tried just paled in comparison to others that I read, and didn't seem to mesh that well.

I think you're doing a pretty good job, and I hope you keep it up.

Can't wait for more!

Smoochynose chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
This is a good story idea. I can't wait to see shinobi. Poor Tsunade must be going crazy with Naruto missing.
Candle Wisp chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Urgh, I need more! I absolutely love this story, and would really love to have more! I can't wait for Naruto to possibly get his memories back, and I want to see when Naruto has an encounter with the shinobi! Keep up the good work!

Diamonds-r-4ever-so-am-i chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
amazing! this has the possibility of an amazing story
VaneBEAR chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
This is actually pretty good :)

I'm really impressed! :D

I can't wait to see where you'll go with this.

Shana chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I like it! :) When will Nat regain his memories? Can't wait until the next chapter is up!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »