Reviews for Telos
Candle Wisp chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Urgh, I need more! I absolutely love this story, and would really love to have more! I can't wait for Naruto to possibly get his memories back, and I want to see when Naruto has an encounter with the shinobi! Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Diamonds-r-4ever-so-am-i chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
amazing! this has the possibility of an amazing story
VaneBEAR chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
This is actually pretty good :)

I'm really impressed! :D

I can't wait to see where you'll go with this.

Kudos,

VaneBEAR
Shana chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I like it! :) When will Nat regain his memories? Can't wait until the next chapter is up!
MoonShadow7117 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
You could see the Profet next morning and read: "Harry Potter almost get himself killed (and another student) by a disarming charm XD" haha love it. Even if naruto wants to pass inadvertive he cant do it lol.

He had to stay in Howgarts only 4 days and he had started a ruckus in less than 24 hrs, Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.

Could harry bring Naruto (and maybe James)to the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and meet George it would be fun.

And about the OOC I think only Hagrid but just a little and not with something you should worry about. Harry I think its ok because like you said, he is adult now and is in a more pacefull life in where there are not crazy homicidal Dark Wizards or Power hungry wanabees trying to kill him...for now (just meting naruto calls for doom XD).

Good story so far, and update soon!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I loved update soon again.
hippielicious chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
This is really good so update soon!
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
oh man! poor naruto. i was expecting something like that. perhaps kyuubi's energy is too strong for a wand? and he's not at the stage where he has fantastic chakra control yet so oops. XD poor harry! that couldn't have felt good. can't wait to see who the mystery guests are and how did naruto get amnesia? can't wait for the story behind that. and i always thought he was too hard headed to get amnesia. hahahahaha

it would really suck if it were akatsuki coming to carry him off. thanks for the update
yarra chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Interesting, better than those 'protecting Hogwarts' fic of course. Can't wait for more Naruto's character
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
thuroughly enjoyable can't wait to see were it goes!

i'z loved it
Chilassa chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
There are only two chapters but I can say without a doubt that this is the best Harry Potter Naruto crossover I ever read! This plot is amazing and original. I was already about to give up finding a crossover that is different from the usual ninjas protecting Harry Potter plot.

And Jill is so right! Naruto is just adorable! I feel the need to hug him to death now. And normaly I hate OC's but yours surprisingly don't annoy me

The bad thing about this is though, that I probaly won't be able to sleep tonight because I'll be imagineing all the things that could happen in this fic.

Thanks for writing and don't forget Chili loves you!
hippielicious chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
This is really good and i hope you continue.
Bwilla chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
nooooooo! only 2 chapters *breacks down in sobs*
MissOrange8587 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
ahh...keep it up. it is interesting to read a story where naruto doesnt remember anything! it was fun...and to put him with harry children. hahahahaaa...
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »