Reviews for Telos
Marinne Karneval chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
niceee i love it, i reslly cant wait for the next chapter please update soon :D
Ranger Mitsuki chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I really like this version of the Naruto HP crossovers. It's original. I do hope to read more,
Mitsuki
RockMan7 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
I love this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens next. Naruto FINALLY enters the fray, and it is so good. Looking forward to the next update :)
Rasengan 918 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chi-The-Plant chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
I in all honesty can not express how much I love this story. I've avidly read all the chapters and gah! It's so amazing you attention to detail and sheer creativity! They way you write the next generation of Potters and Weasleys is brilliant! I do hope you continue this FREAKEN awesome story!
Sanguinary Tide chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Oh how I hate you...it is now 10am...and I have yet to go to sleep...all because of this fic. XD
Naruto forever chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! It's one of my favourites!

Please update soon
UlquiSchiff chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Omg I read this in one day. I hope you update soon! I loved this story, and you build the suspicion so well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arigatou! *bows*
You will fear my laser face chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
dude make the next chapter epic, this is practically the only good story in this goddamn filter.
Meliodas The Great chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
shits gonna go down! thats all i know!XD i love this story! keep up the epically awesomw work, kay?
Tommy298 chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
MOAR DAMNIT
Tommy298 chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Please tell mr you know what the 9 bijus look like
danilion chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
woah.. exciting! And even more trouble stirring... poor wizards. :P
Kawaii kodomo chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
you know how to write an AWESOME story i really love the plot alot.. PLEASE UPDATE I'm dying to read the next chappie T_T
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Poor Naruto, well at least he can kick some ass now.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »