Reviews for Telos
danilion chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
woah.. exciting! And even more trouble stirring... poor wizards. :P
Kawaii kodomo chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
you know how to write an AWESOME story i really love the plot alot.. PLEASE UPDATE I'm dying to read the next chappie T_T
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Poor Naruto, well at least he can kick some ass now.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
interesting. international, dimensional and crazy shit... yeah...

um... faved and placed on alerts.
MissElaineYes chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Ahhh, the suspense is killing me! I wanna see Naruto fight already! Or read, whichever. :P
hemillsie chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Oh my gooood!
This is definitely one of the most amazing Naruto / Harry Potter stories out there. I just read the whole thing, and I've been grinning and squealing occasionally all day as I got chances to read bits of it - break... lunch... History...
Please update soon, I want Naruto to meet the other Konoha shinobi, and Harry to meet Naruto as Naruto!
Once again, this is fabulous stuff, and I can't wait for the next lot! :D
GlitterVan chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Omg finally it's up lol D, for some reasons I hope Tsunade shows up an show how much she cares do naruto
pucflek chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Awesome.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
I'm glad you updated :] It was quite a surprise to find a mail in my inbox sayind "[New Chapter] for Telos". It made me happy :]. Thank you. It was a good chapter, things are getting interesting! Hope you update soon!
Nerd4ever243 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
ASDFGHJKL; an update! Yes! XD and zomfgs ohhh I can't wait to know what happens and how Naruto will utterly pawn the other ninja :3 please update soon if you can!
kittenishone chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
*glomp* yay an update! An awesome one at that! I so can't wait for the ass kicking to commence.
FallenRaindrops chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Wow you're alive!

Hahaha jk. But seriously, glad to have you back and running this show cuz things are getting real good!
Hijokugei chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Aw, man, that was extremely unkind of you. Update, wind us up, then no Ass Kicking Scene. *sigh*
Narutoske chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Awesome chapter.

It was about time Naruto came into the picture and started protecting everyone.

I would love the read more about Naruto and the battle scenes.

I wonder when Kakashi and the group will be coming to Hogwarts.

Update soon.