Reviews for Telos
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
interesting. international, dimensional and crazy shit... yeah...

um... faved and placed on alerts.
furuba-suzume chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Ahhh, the suspense is killing me! I wanna see Naruto fight already! Or read, whichever. :P
hemillsie chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Oh my gooood!
This is definitely one of the most amazing Naruto / Harry Potter stories out there. I just read the whole thing, and I've been grinning and squealing occasionally all day as I got chances to read bits of it - break... lunch... History...
Please update soon, I want Naruto to meet the other Konoha shinobi, and Harry to meet Naruto as Naruto!
Once again, this is fabulous stuff, and I can't wait for the next lot! :D
GlitterVan chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Omg finally it's up lol D, for some reasons I hope Tsunade shows up an show how much she cares do naruto
pucflek chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Awesome.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
I'm glad you updated :] It was quite a surprise to find a mail in my inbox sayind "[New Chapter] for Telos". It made me happy :]. Thank you. It was a good chapter, things are getting interesting! Hope you update soon!
Nerd4ever243 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
ASDFGHJKL; an update! Yes! XD and zomfgs ohhh I can't wait to know what happens and how Naruto will utterly pawn the other ninja :3 please update soon if you can!
kittenishone chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
*glomp* yay an update! An awesome one at that! I so can't wait for the ass kicking to commence.
FallenRaindrops chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Wow you're alive!

Hahaha jk. But seriously, glad to have you back and running this show cuz things are getting real good!
Hijokugei chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Aw, man, that was extremely unkind of you. Update, wind us up, then no Ass Kicking Scene. *sigh*
Narutoske chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Awesome chapter.

It was about time Naruto came into the picture and started protecting everyone.

I would love the read more about Naruto and the battle scenes.

I wonder when Kakashi and the group will be coming to Hogwarts.

Update soon.
Fallen Quills chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Ah, it's getting exciting! Big fight scene next, methinks? XD
Byakko Loki chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! I don't even care that you took so long, because this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! Yay! Amazing chapter/story!
oO-Artemis-Oo chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Haha, yes another chapter!

Oh, and
' Hermione stopped a couple of feet in front of them, and looked at them with an analytical glare. "Minister, Ron, Hermione, and…Kakashi. May I speak to you all in private?" '

I guess you meant 'Harry'... just thought I'd mention it, in case you didn't notice :)

And finally, Naruto's awake! That means that next chapter we'll get to see him beat up some shinobi, right?
On the other side of the proceedings... uh oh... I hope they still trust the ninja ':(

Thanks for updating, you like seriously just made my day there!
Demon Flame chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Loved the update. Your new chapters are always worth waiting for and leave me wanting more. I can't wait to read the next update sometime after the new year :-)
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »