Reviews for Telos
vampyregirl256 chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Before I even read this chapter, I have to say this. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Can't wait to read it. This update has made October 13, 2012 10:10 pm the best time of my life! XD
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Am I right to assume the next part of Madara's master plan would be a Zetsu-rush? Cheep, expendable and with the worst kind of henge ever.

Go Naruto!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
thankyou for updating! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
muy bueno
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Hey you. You said it would be a month. YOU LIED. It's been 4 months, and all of it's been summer, so you need to get your butt to work and POST THE CHAPTER.

Sorry, just a bit mad is all. Great job, by the way.
Fallen Quills chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Oooh, Naruto's finally awake! This is so exciting! Please update soon! XD
Harmy52 chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
I enjoyed this. Mostly because this doesn't use all the usual cliches. There is also the fact that it is written in a realistic fashion, I enjoy that.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
General Slime chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
In response to your final author note of this chapter, I kind of hope Naruto completely outclasses the shinobi for 2 reasons. You've spent the last few chapters making Naruto remember who he is and the strength of shinobi in when compared to wizards the main focus for a while now. So when Naruto makes some amazing entrance to save everyone, if he has trouble fighting a number of no-names it kind of ruins the feel of Naruto being some badass whose exsistence is a threat to the plans of Akatsuki. Also if he can't defeat them easily then the wizards will see that and wonder 'Why is this guy so important? He doesn't seem all that powerful.' The enemy shinobi have placed a barrier around the school, attacked the teachers, and taken hostages all for someone who seems average. I love this story and I hope that we (and the wizards) get to see just WHY all this effort has been made to find and capture/kill Naruto.
Meijin no Omoi-Kage chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
please update a greater genius has not been created in the form of a fanfic writer yet abstracted forever no homo
BlackasEbony chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
just finished realing this chapter LOVE your story so far Brillent! you have put a lot of work into it :) Cant wait for the next chapter Wiht NAruto FINALY Awake
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE sooooooooooooooooooon
jaelin910 chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
oh this next chapter ought to be GOOD
jaelin910 chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
I'm pretty sure they're in the forth shinobi war. the third was the one where minato namikaze earned his moniker 'the yellow flash'
HinatamaniacXD chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
please update soon!
jaelin910 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I'm pretty sure temari has a metal fan, not a paper one.
AzureStorms chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS! I stayed up most of the night reading this! Oh god you need to keep going! This easily the most captivating crossover I have seen for this. DOOOOOO ITTTTT!
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »