Reviews for Telos
AzureStorms chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS! I stayed up most of the night reading this! Oh god you need to keep going! This easily the most captivating crossover I have seen for this. DOOOOOO ITTTTT!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
DDDAAAMMMMMMIIITTT! NNOOOO you have to update this SOON! Or I'm gonna scream out with fury! Such a cliffhenger its a crime. DUDE! At last he friggin AWAKE! Wwill the konoha ninjas help the kids with the seal? Hahahahahahahaha I'm can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Hope its sooooooon :)
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
The last line kinda reminded me of alaude in katekyo hitman reborn :)
SpiritWolf284 chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Naruto woke up! Yay! Please update soon, this story is amazingly addicting and I need to know what happens!
Strawberries96 chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
I love the history! It's the best crossover HP/naruto I know! please continuous soon! please!
jensenluv chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Wow. I have just read all 16 chapters of this and that's all I can say right now.

This is so incredibly well written. It sucked me in from the very first chapter and I am only now coming up for air, only not because now I'm dying to know what happens! Everything about this story is so believable and so intense. I can honestly say without a doubt that this is one of the most amazing stores I've read on this site. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. You are such a gifted writer and I cannot wait to read more! Yay for this story!

Hulkishpower chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Oh my god. U just kept me up till 5:18 am with this awesome story. And it's been over a month since u last updated, so please don't torture us readers any longer by leaving us with that dreadful cliffhanger. Oooh plz plz plz! Also this is the fourth great war not the third. U made that mistake a couple chapters ago when hermione and sakura were talking. Thx and plz update soon!
Namikazelil chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Yayyy! I just got around to reading this chapter! It was so good! I'm so glad naruto is finally awake and I'm super excited to see how thats going to play out in relation to everyone else! Its a good thing i took so long to read this since its been like a month so hopefully there'll be an update soon? haha anyway I'm looking forward to it and good job!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Nooooo a cliffy! Ah just when it was getting exciting too! Darn. Oh well, I'll be awaiting your next update!
OatsDynamo chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
I just had a thought. What if the enemy ninja were to resurrect Dumbledore? His body is right there on the Hogwarts grounds, Elder Wand and all. An Impure World Dumbledore with the Elder Wand would be incredible!
The Blind Scripter chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
This is like the best crossover ever, it really is amazing. Update agian soon. also if you have a chance check out my story, tell me what you think.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
_ this is amazing! I can't wait to see what else you have! I love HPxNaruto x-overs and so far yours is pretty bossing. The plot line is beyond original and intriguieing :3 I love the fact that you decided to set it in a post-HP world with his children being part of the main cast XD

I can't wait until your next update, ja ne!
Hijokugei chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Poor, naive little Slytherine. Rule number one when dealing with enemy shinobi: a ninja always lies.
2amBer chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
YAY! Naruto is finally awake! And the way he woke up is just as awesome as i thought it was going to be :D Can't wait for the next chapter
Viridian chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
Thanks for the update! Things are certainly heating up. It's rather unfair to think the two girls stupid though - they've weighed the circumstances differently from the heroes of the story, but they don't know, as the readers do, how important Naruto is in the big picture. They could be considered naive though, and I'm glad Naruto showed up soon enough that they would not have to carry too heavy of a guilt from how badly they screwed things up.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »