Reviews for Telos
Byakko Loki chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! I don't even care that you took so long, because this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! Yay! Amazing chapter/story!
oO-Artemis-Oo chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Haha, yes another chapter!

Oh, and
' Hermione stopped a couple of feet in front of them, and looked at them with an analytical glare. "Minister, Ron, Hermione, and…Kakashi. May I speak to you all in private?" '

I guess you meant 'Harry'... just thought I'd mention it, in case you didn't notice :)

And finally, Naruto's awake! That means that next chapter we'll get to see him beat up some shinobi, right?
On the other side of the proceedings... uh oh... I hope they still trust the ninja ':(

Thanks for updating, you like seriously just made my day there!
Demon Flame chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Loved the update. Your new chapters are always worth waiting for and leave me wanting more. I can't wait to read the next update sometime after the new year :-)
Bard of Chaos chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Aww, that last paragraph just made it really sad. But I loved this chapter! So much!
BlackasEbony chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Loved it cant wait for the next chapter )
Viridian chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Thanks for the update! This chapter is setting things up for bigger things to come, and I'm very much looking forward to them!
Freefan1412 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Finally! I was losing my sanity from waiting so long. i hope you won't do that again.
A nice chapter otherwise. I most certainly didn't see the world wide invasion coming. That is a nice surprise. And i can't wait to know how Naruto is going to beat those Shinobi in the room.
KamilahKaliope chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
I love you too for the updated! (even if it's a bit short...for me...lol)

Don't worry about the late update, I don't care. lol

Great job...
bakapervert chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Thanks for the update.
Morte Cacciatore chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
It's been too long! And I'm really, really glad that you updated this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! I really can't wait to find out what happen when Kakashi and the others get to Hogwarts!

PS: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Namikazelil chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
YAY! YOU UPDATED! I always get really happy when i see this story update, its really excellent!
this'll be a quick review since im supposed to be studying for a midterm, but I just wanted to say how good this chapter was and how im so happy narutos back! I hope to get some interaction between him and the potter/weasley kids soon! and hopefully harry, ron, and the ninjas can actually get into hogwarts soon! haha anyway, thanks for updating! You'll always have a loyal reader in me! :D
Dalek's Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Yayayayayaya! Update!
ShotgunRedneck chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Oh damn. Shit just got real and Naruto is PISSED. I hope that Kakashi and them freak when they see a pissed off Naruto XD
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Another great chapter. This story is a terrific read. I really like it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
vampyregirl256 chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Before I even read this chapter, I have to say this. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Can't wait to read it. This update has made October 13, 2012 10:10 pm the best time of my life! XD
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »