Reviews for From The Shadows
you should have the light spirits revive him fast, link has to defeat ganon.
haker11 chapter 2 . 1/25
I love this chapter so much. You dont know how happy i am to see that your link does not just give up or is a pussy like many others have writen. Cant wait to see what dark has in store for him
SuperKirbyLand234 chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
This was a pretty good story. I just loved the surprise twist at the end, it was too rich! Seriously, I actually laughed when Dark realized that when Link dies, he will too. Bet he didn't see that one coming, ha! This was awesome, I really admired your work.
Vivian chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
This. Was. Perfect. I cried during the last chapter. Most people would rage at that, but me I think that not all stories can have a happy ending. Therefore I congratulate you, for your amazing writing skills and ideas. .
Snakester chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
THIS IS SO AWESHOME!OMGSH!
Mekashi Kitsunaki chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
OMG this ending! it's soo amazing! Like, when I was reading, I don't know why, but I was crying!
Seriously, great job, awesome story!

And thanks a lot for this fantastic story :)
Mekashi Kitsunaki chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! It's...simply amazing! Like, I was biting my lips during the hole chapter, espacially when Dark rapped Link!
I can't wait to read the next chapter, but it's already midnight and I'm too sleepy, so it's gonna be for tomorrow, with my breakfast :)

Again, amazing chapter (I hope that Link won't suffer too much),
Mekashi Kitsunaki chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Holly Crap! It's one of the most wonderful story that I had ever read about Link x Dark link! Like seriously, it's so freaking awesome, and like... I SHIP THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Continue to write, because right now, I can say that I felt in love with your story! (Link x Dark link is my favorite paring with Naruto x Sasuke., but still, Link x Dark link is on the first plan! :D )

Thanks a lot for the story and good luck for your next stories,
Brianna chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I say this was a semi-sad-happy ending.
SEQUEL I BEG YOU! THEN POST THE NAME ON THIS!
PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE!
Brianna chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
(As much as it pains me too say/types. ;-;) not everything has a happy ending, Link will not succed,
Darkness,shall rule over all.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Have you another story like that? Who describe the life of link as slave and dark link as master.
Centre chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
But... but... *burts out crying and sobbing* NO! NUH! Am I such a pervert that I only enjoyed the first few chapters? T.T I need a new hobby... BUT WHY? WHY DEATH? Why... death... *fades away*

Lol don't worry. I still faved. XD
Centre chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Yay! Reviews! *throws rainbows everywhere* This story has just filled by heart with rainbows, no matter how sick it sounds I'm in love. *has another nosebleed* CRAP!
Centre chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Crap... *nosebleed all over my tablet*

Must read more... nuh... *clicks next button*
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Im laughing like a madman and tearing up a little at the same time! is that normal, considering i dont know whos side im on in this story? XD