Reviews for Ange Clair
KonohaSuna chapter 35 . 5/30/2015
The worst part of the story is when it ended. :(
Anonymous chapter 35 . 2/21/2014
Very interesting indeed
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I Believe All the chapters are simply amazing
Dragons-Awesome chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I remember this story from years ago...and I finally found it...*does happy dance*
seremiaa chapter 35 . 10/21/2012
Hey again!
I was wondering if you had ever thought about doing a small series of shorts with your stories. Of the couple's life together. Like the craziness of a first child and a few extra's of them raising kids and cute little things like that. Just curious. I have seen some author's go back and do that. I would love to read them if you do! Keep up the great work!

-Miaa
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ah, the wondrous clip, the start of a relationship, who knew? I truly enjoyed your masterpiece. This is one of my favorite stories actually, and I normally don't say that. Congrats.
Starley-Forever chapter 35 . 2/18/2011
Wow! That was Ah-mazing! If you compare it from beginning to end, you see that Gaara has changed a lot, with Sune's help, of course. I really enjoyed it. I admit it, this story inspired my to create a Fan Fiction Account and to start writing. This story is awesome, but I did note a few grammar mistakes. I hope you keep on writing more stories...:)
Deathcomessoon chapter 35 . 11/18/2010
That was an amazing story. You are a great author. I loved reading this story.
NightFlame977 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Aww poor Sune, having to clean all that. But it gives her a chance to show off to Gaara D well done.
Hinata11235 chapter 35 . 7/20/2010
ok, call me crazy but i read this all in a day. This story was so good, i loved the way you portrayed Gaara, more people need to read this story, I'm going to check out your other stuff now! :D
ChuddleyCanons chapter 35 . 6/24/2010
Haha, I know you published this a while ago, but I loved your story. I thought you portrayed Gaara SO WELL. Usually when I read stories about Gaara and Sasuke, they dramtically change after they fall in love with the certain person or whatever. I just wanna give you props for NOT dramatically changing Gaara.

~ChuddleyCanons~
Orange21 chapter 35 . 6/15/2010
This was a great story to read. I'm glad you wrote this fic.
delete this acccount please chapter 35 . 6/2/2010
It's good I really liked it. Bye.:D
Nanda Adiwikarta chapter 35 . 5/19/2010
nyong ora maksud basa mu.. Nyuwun sewu y? Nyong wong banyumas si.. Sing medok2 kae.. He..he..

I love gaara..