Reviews for Oh How
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ohmigod. Ohmigod. I have read this before - it's wonderful. I'm so apologetic right now for my lack of reviewing before, and I never realized this was your piece.
I LOVE fics that recognize the depth of the bond between Takako and Hiroki. No matter what medium - the manga, the novel, the movie - they are so important to each other, and I feel as though a lot of fanfictions use him as just a piece in their plot, rather than as an actual character. Their bond is so important and should be recognized as more than just fodder for Takako and Shinji's relationship.
(As much of a shipper as I am, Takamim is complete crack, considering they don't ever speak in canon, as far as I know)
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh how you break my heart. But I'll forgive you just this once, because Hiroki is so lovable in this story. And please don't start with the PvZ reference. I'll never get any decent sleep if you do!
imjuzakyd chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I was going to say something along the lines of coughhurtshinjimusescough... but... well, I'll forgive you this time, and just because you made Hiroki adorable.
Skylilies chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*sigh* I might not mind the idea of a menage a trois, but Takako's way of getting Hiroki out of her system is just so...well..HER. Loved it!