Reviews for Kismet
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 8/27
"He was lazy, unmotivated and far too experienced. He was also funny, sexy and drew Daria into his orbit on a basic level in ways she couldn't put into words."
This line is like, THE defining reason why I still stand by the Daria/Trent ship. On paper, their relationship doesn't sound like a good idea-but you know what, not all successful relationships do. Sometimes they *just work.* And it's BECAUSE of those other reasons that can't quite be explained. Another thing is that, in their late teens and early 20s, they were BOTH immature (but in different ways) and still had a lot of growing and changing to do. The way I seen it, they had great potential...but somewhere down the line, not within the time frame of the series. Anyway, GREAT FIC! You really captured something special here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Does Trent really want Daria, or is he just teasing her...
dribnevar chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i love this! please, please, PLEASE write more Daria stuff, i really like this and would like to read more.
mr. eff chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I WISH this was how the episode has ended.

It would have been so wonderful
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
In my opinion this is the way it should have went... great job~!
Stephen chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Congrats on a putting together an excellent addition to a great Daria episode. I myself am a Daria/Trent shipper, for betetr or worse, and I definitely hope you continue the storyline. If not, it's cool.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww! Thank you for writing this. I'm just going to pretend this is what really happened in the episode. I hope you'll make a sequel or something to this. )
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
complete? complete? Whaddya mean, complete? There is more, right? looks under your pillow It was awesome, and there needs to be more!
Conqueror Worm chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"Complete?" I want more! :D

I loved this story; it's going to be neatly filed in with all of my other favorite stories.
Trellia chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow... that was just hot. I've been a Daria/Trent shipper for the last thirteen years. Your story reminded me why I love the pair so much. Thanks for helping to rekindle an old favorite! _
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow! Really enjoyed this. Good Daria fan fic is hard to find because she's a difficult character to write but her voice in your story is so accurate, very impressive. Ending was totally sweet too :)
Daria Fan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is so wonderfully written and believable, it makes me wish the episode had ended this way. Everyone's in character, flawless really, and that's rare to find in Daria stories. Sigh. I read this twice and I think I'll read it again lol Great job!
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow, that was a wonderful story. I loved your writing style and the romantic way you spun this episode.

Poor Daria, of course she's going to have to do everything herself if sh wants Trent's Attention!
pinkminx chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
very cool, you gave the D/T ship some merit and kept characters in canon.