Reviews for Say you'll be there
songii chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
Cute
cinewardy chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter for a starter! Well, I'm from Indonesia and I love Bali too! And I could totally relate your feeling about the traffic and all the craziness! I hate that too hahaha.. Esp here in Jakarta where I live. The trrafics are driving you crazy! Pfttt.. Enough of my ramblings, let's continue! Hahaha
Irabella RobSten chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
I love this. Thank you, for make it worth to read. :)
Irabella RobSten chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
Okay. I'm still crying here and still reading.. :)
Irabella RobSten chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Okay, I'm sttill reading. :)
Irabella RobSten chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I love Bali, its on my country ;) but i'm not really like Jacob, *definitely team Edward* so...i'm lil bit don't like this chapter *sorry* . no offense, really. but i'll try to continue reading this story.
But if there's any more encounter between bella and jacob, i must say sorry. I bet this is a good story, it's just not like i guess.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
I simply LOVED this story. Love it, love i, love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :D

There were some few typos and missing words here and there, but that just means that you were so passionated while writing it, that your fingers had a hard time keeping up with the flow of your mind. So... the only thing left for me to wonder about is, why the heck there are so few, who are reading this story, following it or have it among their favorites, because it truly is a wonderful story.
I loved it, so thank you for sharing.
Rhea Bleu chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
wtf?
rshjdtykmjtufnhyujrtujhryeuij chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
so much love for this story, best one i've read in ages. i love how much they love each other, it's nice to believe that it exists :) you have a true gift - it's amazing!
regitha chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
HAIII

are you indonesian?because i am

aku senang sekali karena akhir nya ada seseorang yang membuat carita tetapi ada bahasa indonesia nya

if you really indonesian where are you from?are you form jakarta? or bali?

once again thank you so much! ;-)
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Love it
shaymasen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
sucks! especially the way you prey on weak minds and lost souls.

hope you feel better - devil...
Christine Clark chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
My daughter just watched "Rocky Horror" last night for the first time. Having those two songs referenced put a wonderful video in my head. Thank you!
kristy.tait chapter 30 . 10/23/2010
I really liked reading your story. and who is the kid playin nessy?
fearlesss16 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
wow you make Bali sound so nice i really want to go :D Edward needs to figure out a way to tell Bella without it ending.. -.- im really loving this story