Reviews for The Maze
5ngela chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I love your story except that it doesn't feel like the end. I mean Tanner died and the bad guy still free unlike your other stories. Anyway, I love whumpage Peter as long as it was great story. Please make another one okay. Thank you
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Wow. This story sorta reminded me of Hunger Games xD
It was interesting to read.
Though the ending feels unfinished.
georgiamomma123 chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Really good story, as usual. With the way you ended this, do you plan a sequel?
nebbyJen chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
You have a lot of great fics j3n. Well written, interesting plots, and it looks as though you complete everything. Awesome! I enjoy the friendship you keep between Peter and Neal. Thank you!
hpenchantress chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Wow! What a great story! I definitely have to read the sequel, if there is one... With that ending, there better be!

Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride!
Trinaluv33 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Awesome!
Trinaluv33 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Muy Bien! I love it! Keep up the great work. Also, I love the cliffhanger!
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Thanks for such a wonderfully suspenseful story.

JeanneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
This story I really enkoyed all of the suspense was just perfect.

JeanneZ84
Ultracape chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Okay, you cleared up the mystery there. You're really getting into the spooky stuff. Can't wait for more.
HuffynDK chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Another excellent story. You are one of my favorite authors. IMHO, you get the characters spot on! I can see and here them in my head. Poor Tanner, I really liked him. I was hoping to see him around. I love your arching and the conspiracys. I can't wait for more. I also like how Peter and Mozz are both drawn together and apart by a mutual friendship with Neal and a mutual need to protect him. I like how you are evocative of a darker side of Peter and what limits he might go to for Neal's safety. Please more soon. :) I anxiously check my mail for alerts on you and your stories. I hope you are feeling better now.
Sparky Dorian chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Ohh... Not Tanner! I loved him! *sobs* And two li'l rookie FBI agents, too? Sad day. Good chapter though. "Why are you acting weirder than usual?" ...I've been asked that before. *cough* This was a great story.
Ultracape chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Hate to say it but while I enjoyed the story, I'm a bit confused. Is this a cliff hanger?
Seanachie chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Same shit, different title.

Ominous, bad guys with no clear motivation kidnap Neal, or Neal and Peter, or Neal and Elizabeth and torture them for their own amusement. Good guys escape only to be kidnapped or recaptured again. Bad guys are never caught, motivations unknown, completely unbelievable plot.

You might want to look into therapy to uncover why you torture the characters over and over and over again. It must be filling some perverse need but it's definiately not the sign of a mentally healthy individual
SweetFedora chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Definitely the last two fics have been some of your best
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »