Reviews for Another Heart Calls
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Jane's next actions caught her by surprise. Gently, softly, he brought her hand up to his lips and placed a chaste kiss there, lingering just too long to be called platonic.

no you dot kiss a friends hand like that, plis write more, what happen next, is Lisbon not late, plis i need answars
azureblue16 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
wow cool..when will the next chapter be up?
Mentalgal chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
watchyouwalk chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Finally read this (so behind on fanfic, urgh)! Intriguing and well-written as always! A nice twist. Interested to see what you come up with next. ;)

Love you, llama face!

- pickax head
Pickax Head chapter 6 . 8/28/2011

I haven't read this yet because I just had to say something first. Will login for my actual review. ;)
MJ2387 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Amazing story !
bluecup94 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Aww What A Cool Story!

I Love The Ending Of Chapter 5!

Can't Wait For An Updateeeee )
glouton-mana chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Lovely story ! Lisbon is amazing !
LittleMender chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I just found this story today and was able to read what you've written so far in one sitting, so I don't have any ranting to get out of my system.

This is very well written and, yeah, Jane did seem to get over his revenge-and-bloodlust rather quickly, but you never know about that guy-so unpredictable. Besides, when he shot Dumar Hardy to save Lisbon he had already given up more than he would've thought possible only a few minutes before.

The beginnings of their relationship would have to have the awkward starts and stops, and it would be Jane to push it. I think you've captured them very well, and the dialogue was in character (very important). Thanks for a good read, and I can't wait for more!
watchyouwalk chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Okay, so admittedly, I had to go back and re-read everything, on account of not really remembering anything of what was going on. Oopsy.

However, I'm all caught up now! Yay. :D

I quite liked this chapter. I suppose there are multiple reasons why that might be obvious - most prominently the last scene - but I'm telling you anyway. Hee.

Also, if you need one still, I'd be perfectly happy to beta for you if you're comfortable with that. Surprise of all surprises, I actually have experience with that now! (I feel like a lot has changed in the fanfic world since our last conversation regarding such things... xD) But yea. Just thought I'd offer!

I don't think I have anything constructive to say. This seemed pretty in character to me, though I thought it a bit odd of Jane to ~yell~ at Lisbon. That was the only thing that really popped out at me though - like, their "argument" escalated rather quickly, but meh. No big thing.
Kourion chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I am LOVING this, ADORING this! Ahh the UST is killing me :)
24Mentalistlover chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
An update! Yay! I loved this chapter.
Mentalgal chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Love it. LOVE IT! I really like the last two paragraphs aswell. Very well written!

Please update soon!
Mentalgal chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
AHHHHHHH! I love this story!~
Mentalgal chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I love this story! Just like to say - I have always wanted Jane to massage Lisbon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »