Reviews for Tangle
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haha! I loved it so damn much! :D
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
THIS WAS SO CUTE BEST FIC I EVER READ.

lol ...xD

it was really good and adorable I love fics that are just pointless fluff like this 333

they're so hard to findddd
Kiakae chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
lol never would have thought theses two would get together haha i luved the last line .
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
XD Only Mustang would make that one of his 'oh so important' laws for when he becomes Fuhrer. So far he has manditory mini skirts and Ed can't wear his hair up. XD The man is freaking brilliant sometimes and I completely agree with both rules. This was really cute.
oReTA aWaI tsUbAsa chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
8D Althugh I'm not a shounen-ai/yaoi fan it's cute!

Nice fic :X
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm not usually a RoyEd fan but I really liked this, and the last line made me smile, good work!
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG LOVED IT!
Nerro chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ohoho please. xD

Keep up the great work! Just make sure you put in some time for study too haha. Hoping to see more from you :)

-Nekoii
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
wow.. amazing! i loved the end.
Minibit chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"So come on, strip."

Oh yes, when Roy becomes fuehrer…it would be illegal for Ed to wear his hair tied back.

my fave bits, right there

You should work on your spelling in a couple places (ie; you misspelled fuhrer) and the snoggage is poorly worded (too anatomical, if that makes any sense; the thing most people screw up most when writing the physical parts of romance is concentrating too much on what was touched or kissed where and who did what, and not enough on how it felt to the characters. (ps 'good' doesn't cut it)

overall though very good.
Unnoticed Observer chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
So cute! I had to squeal at the part where Roy kissed Ed's neck! Totally love it! Keep writing!
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Then write more of them!
toobeauty chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
sensual way for untangling hair ...)
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
lol roy inviting ed to his house? now tht would have been interesting;)