Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Zarbapha chapter 32 . 6/18
Yams has to apolgize- Uryu was right.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 15 . 6/15
Just who is in the Unholy Alliance of White-Haired Pretty Boys? I mean besides Sesshomaru and probably Dante?
shelwyn chapter 3 . 6/1
Ch 3 zaraki maze me laugh thank you for that.
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 9 . 5/18
I have no idea how Uryuu managed it, but score one for the Quincy! XD
Brie45 chapter 32 . 5/18
Save a backup on a flash drive that way what you wrote isnt lost by computer malfunctions
29th.spirit chapter 8 . 5/15
"Tinfoil repels cats, not Hollows."

Oh my Aizen, this is so great! I love every single line of what you've written...
Devil Dragon Angel chapter 15 . 4/30
Omg I haven't even finished reading all the chapters for this story but it is just making my week. With it being stressful this funny story just relaxes me _
Annoying Owl chapter 32 . 4/29
This is so awesome! I read it in a cafe and I keep trying to reign in my giggling
DarkBlur2005 chapter 11 . 4/24
Somebody should draw a picture of Kenpachi with KISS Facepaint on.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 32 . 4/24
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahaHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This made my day. Not this chapter, but the ENTIRE STORY. you are a genius my friend.
Apex85 chapter 19 . 4/9
*Reads Zaraki's entry* Yes...just yes.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 32 . 2/19
This is still the most hilarious Bleach fic I've ever read, and I've read it 5 times! XD

You inspired my RP group to come up with our own. We wrote for almost six hours and it was ten pages worth of stuff just like this for the characters of our RP. It was fantastic! Thanks so much for being such an inspiration, and if you ever come back to write more I am sure it will be ABSOLUTELY just as hilarious as the rest of it. XD
Kriss1989 chapter 27 . 2/15
Yeay he gets the lights back!
Kriss1989 chapter 16 . 2/15
Awww, that's actually touching on Zeraki's part here.
Cepel chapter 11 . 2/11
I'm only eleven chapters into this and my sides already feel like exploding. That Zaraki and kiss mention made me spill my drink. I should have listened to the warning on TvTropes. Mother of god the things these people do.
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »