Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
MapleForest chapter 26 . 5/1
Holy shit I think I just popped both lungs by laughing so hard.
Deathchill chapter 15 . 2/22
It hurts to laugh. Hahahahahahahahahaha oh god my ribs. Hahaha ow Hahaha oww ha..ha.. oww
havocofwar chapter 35 . 2/14
Congratulations my cheeks hurt from too much smiling and I have a headache from laughing too much (I think it's oxygen deprivation)
EldritchHunger chapter 35 . 2/7
Bleach the American hentai, written and directed by Michael Bay and Ron Jeremy.
I have never had to switch to another story because I was laughing to hard to keep reading before. Mostly I'm just impressed how you managed to incorporate an almost conceivable plot line. I would like to see one final scene where three or four of the captians actually show up to read and discuss the next set of guide lines. Other than one of them being soifon or zaraki I really don't care who.
Kronus96 chapter 12 . 1/20
This is one of the funniest Bleach fics ever. It’s glorious. Thanks for writing.
dani1361 chapter 35 . 1/13
this has been a good read Arigato!
igotmypriorities chapter 35 . 1/9
This is hands down one of the most hilarious stories I've ever read. I worship on the altar of your genius. This version of Yamamoto is the best. Bisexual Menace Ichigo is the most valid Ichigo. I am in love with everything in this. Bless you.
Stormshadow13 chapter 35 . 12/1/2021
If that last rule, notice doesn’t scare them off, nothing well and they belong in that division. lol.
Stormshadow13 chapter 34 . 12/1/2021
Lol.
Melikalilly chapter 35 . 11/30/2021
I love this story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 35 . 11/30/2021
Oh man, you have NO idea how happy I was to see you were writing this again! :-D

One suggestion for another chapter is showing the 'honest but misleading' pamphlets the Academy gives students so that they will apply to join this whacky Division of their own volition. Because they cannot have it filled *entirely* with whackos after all :-P
Firehedgehog chapter 35 . 11/29/2021
lool
TSFreedom chapter 35 . 11/29/2021
lol, great rules .
Hyourin chapter 35 . 11/29/2021
what a good captain to prepare his new recruits so well
deadpoolhulk chapter 35 . 11/29/2021
that Yumichika one made me die laughing
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »