Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 4/25
Regarding "But i was wearing bunny ears" being no excuse for being nude... Well, perhaps he wasn't naked. Just in working clothes. For naked models. _
Jokes on you Yama-jii. Yhwach thought zombies was a great idea, I'd have to agree with how successful it was.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 1/22
Cracktacular fun!
FamineArcher chapter 33 . 1/20
WTF is a "Dick Blossom" exaclty
FamineArcher chapter 25 . 12/28/2020
This taught me what bacchanalian meant!
badgerfang chapter 33 . 11/20/2020
So i only finished the Bleach manga a little bit ago, and this is the first large fic I read for it. Best possible choice (it also helped my associate the correct names for some characters I was having trouble with)
I know it’s been three years, but I do hope you continue this some day.
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 33 . 11/19/2020
omg i just reread curse of fate and I was so worried that you were sick and I know its been like 3 years since this fic was updated but its the most recent and I really hope you are doing good and are not dead
PinkOkapi chapter 33 . 8/30/2020
this is hilarious LOL thanks for the story XD
theawesomeness888 chapter 33 . 8/25/2020
Thank you for writing such a hilarious story. This is honestly one of my favorites, and I have read it no less than 3 times over the last couple years since I found it. I hope eventually you have the inspiration and time to update this piece, but, if you don't, thank you for at least making the effort to create something unique in format while still building a storyline and characters easily recognizable from one another while still balancing it with an astounding amount of hilarity and mockery.
FairyJuice chapter 18 . 3/25/2020
Is 13 and meant to be his 'size'? Lol
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2020
Just noticed all the names are in alphabetical order :,D
orajje chapter 33 . 1/14/2020
This is great!
ImaginativeFury chapter 6 . 1/1/2020
Is this it? I was expecting a story.
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 10/26/2019
challenge; complaint VS Soifon, eleventh do ride 'short bus'. proof: complaint VS Zaraki
whoeverfightsmonsters chapter 23 . 7/11/2019
"also, please tell your new vassal, Aizen-puppy, that he brought this on himself."

I absolutely loved Orihime's rule, it was so funny!
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »