Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Takaya the Great chapter 32 . 2/4
Awesome and funny. Im sad that it was so short... Thanks for this nice one, had a hell of an evening...and my roommates. too.(Due to manic laughter at God-forsaken hours)
devildust chapter 28 . 1/14
is everyone except yamamoto a looper?
devildust chapter 27 . 1/14
i can't imagine yamamoto saying pookie
SweetHel chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
I am so happy to read that you are not done with this! i laughed so much even the second time. sorry the veeeery bad english but i wanted to say how much i appreciated this fanfiction! Definitely, one of my favorite!
Evil Reviewer chapter 32 . 7/18/2016
While I found myself almost bursting out laughing almost each and every time, instead doing the wheezing variant so as to not track attention to myself, I am said to say that I found your work, though warned before, not very true to each character as time went on. But I suppose that's the value of crack fics, especially with 'reprimands' as bizarre as they came.

Hope you update soon, and congrats on the Tvtropes thing! That was one of my personal favorites! :P
Nualie chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
What exactly DID he do? xD
Vi-Violence chapter 32 . 6/9/2016
I was pretty much laughing the whole time I read this.
Valorknight chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
I've had to stop reading at least once every chapter, I just can't stop laughing. Keep up the hilarious work!
qwerty chapter 28 . 4/16/2016
I just had a thought about Kira-fukutaicho replicating Thor's hammer.
DarkSideOfLightChasers chapter 32 . 4/14/2016
I think I burst a few nerves from laughing too hard! xD xD
Need more!
Cyberchao X chapter 30 . 2/26/2016
This gets better and better.
Cyberchao X chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
...or what a taicho/fukutaicho is. (I'm starting to get it from context).

And yeah, none of the Arrancar are terribly consistent in spelling their names.
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 2/24/2016
This is damn good. Good enough that I don't even care that I didn't watch/read Bleach long enough to even know who half these characters are.
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 2/24/2016
That was beautiful.
Arrow Riddari chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Have a question for Ichigo... Does he accept girls in his harem/division?
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »