Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Joanna Karen Rain chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
LOL! XD

I couldn't help but laugh when reading this chapter. Obscure terms, ducks and peacocks, psych evaluation, clones... OMG! My stomach hurts. I couldn't stop grinning like a madman the entire time either. Man, this is definitely a good read. :3

Joanna Karen Rain chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me. I never knew Rukia has quite an obsession with his brother while putting the blame on another division for it or even saying she was the so-called "inside agent" for the Shinigami Women's Association. Also, the missive for Zaraki-taichou is rather rational considering how bloodthirsty he can be. :

Joanna Karen Rain chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Oh my God! It has come to my realization that Gotei 13 are filled with mentally unstable personnel. This chapter literally smacked some senses into me. That, or it's just me walking straight to the door, momentarily thinking I could phase through it like a ghost. :3

Joanna Karen Rain chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Man, Yamamoto-taichou really have his work cut out for him. It's really stressful to deal with every member of the Gotei 13, let alone their personal and incomprehensible actions on certain period of times, bordering insanity. :D

Joanna Karen Rain chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Well... this is certainly an amusing read. I never would've thought that I can find a fan fiction story or one-shots worth reading, aside from "Dear Bleach Fanfiction Authors" by Sariniste. I think I can get use to read and review this story of yours.

Joanna Karen Rain chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ugh, I don't really get it. Would you mind in defining the word "missive" for me, please? I have a problem in understanding it. But, considering this is only the first chapter. I'll try to comprehend it along the other chapters I would soon read.

Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Uh dropping a battleship fleet on my house is definently and invitation to rumble
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
1) How could Matsumoto not do the sweep-and-pose-and-proposition in private if it's on her captain's desk, which is in his office?
2) In light of that entry, why would Hitsugaya be required to stop filing obviously-warranted sexual harassment complaints against Matsumoto?
ThousandMastery chapter 32 . 3/15/2014
This IS pure crack! You weren't kidding!
Pixychick84 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
Cleaver like things form the aronkas perspctive, althought Ulquiras jsut leaves me confused... but the rest was funny! Looking forward to updates! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
LOL Shikaku.. And here I thought the Akatsuki had him this hole time lol
Pixychick84 chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
haahahha oz'y speek and mating dances... this fick has it all! Also poor komomora...
Pixychick84 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Yay! Wish granted! also.. why dose every1 have underare on there heads? and Rukia you should totaly beocme high prestess! lol
Pixychick84 chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Ya know.. I know this is finished and all but I can't help but hope that since Grimjaws name is there that mabey, just Mabey...Ulquirra will be makeing and aperance soon to, hopfully... I love him to!
Pixychick84 chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
What on earth have you done to poor Gin!?... Or perhaps.. What had Gin done to the poor fourth division..?
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »