Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
animeloverhomura chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
The Aizen, Hitsugaya and Ichimaru were my favorites. Nice job.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 6/26/2017
Can we have more genuinely funny ones and less involving sexual references?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 6/26/2017
Kira was Ino, wasn't he?
Cannot. Stop. Laughing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
So far, I've read each chapter with explosions of laughter, loud, fun commentary, and much giggling. This is gold.
gillafrog chapter 22 . 6/15/2017
I know that feeling I literally had no one show up for any of my first 12 birthdays because it's in the holidays
Arion Kagano chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Since I can't edit my review of yonin I'm posting this here: apparently I should have read your bio first since it explains why you aren't posting but that you aren't done for good. Sorry for not doing so.
that 1 person chapter 32 . 3/29/2017
absolutely priceless! XD
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 32 . 3/6/2017
Dude! SO FUNNY! No words other than hysterical laughter!
Takaya the Great chapter 32 . 2/4/2017
Awesome and funny. Im sad that it was so short... Thanks for this nice one, had a hell of an evening...and my roommates. too.(Due to manic laughter at God-forsaken hours)
devildust chapter 28 . 1/14/2017
is everyone except yamamoto a looper?
devildust chapter 27 . 1/14/2017
i can't imagine yamamoto saying pookie
SweetHel chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
I am so happy to read that you are not done with this! i laughed so much even the second time. sorry the veeeery bad english but i wanted to say how much i appreciated this fanfiction! Definitely, one of my favorite!
Evil Reviewer chapter 32 . 7/18/2016
While I found myself almost bursting out laughing almost each and every time, instead doing the wheezing variant so as to not track attention to myself, I am said to say that I found your work, though warned before, not very true to each character as time went on. But I suppose that's the value of crack fics, especially with 'reprimands' as bizarre as they came.

Hope you update soon, and congrats on the Tvtropes thing! That was one of my personal favorites! :P
Nualie chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
What exactly DID he do? xD
Vi-Violence chapter 32 . 6/9/2016
I was pretty much laughing the whole time I read this.
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »