Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Lighthopperhoop chapter 25 . 5/16/2019
Hey, hope everything works out good.
luthy chapter 33 . 3/28/2019
Any idea on when we might get an update? Or the sequel?
Luthy chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Is there any chance of an update on this fic? It is pure gold.
HyperExia chapter 8 . 2/6/2019
I'm guessing that Zangetsu took over. Ichigo is a prude.
Can anyone draw chapter 10 . 11/26/2018
Am I the only one who really wants to see the "I told you so" filers with chibi-devil-Aizens frolicking with hollows? I would love it if someone made that happen.
please make more chapter 13 . 9/17/2018
I doubt you will see this but PLEASE MAKE MORE! It is absolutely hilarious!
Seiyalith chapter 28 . 5/17/2018
ahem. am I the only one who find the sexual jokes really funny ? I find constant complaints about them in the review, but I find them awesome !
Dreams Of A Shipper chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Oh my gosh.. I'm dying... my family officially hate me for laughing so much... actually have to take a break! i think my laughter eserves are dangerously low.. YOU ARE A GENIUS!
back-in-a-bit chapter 33 . 2/1/2018
Ooh, question! What's been happening to Kurosaki Karin? It's been suggested she's as powerful as Ichigo was at that age, after all... Does Hitsugaya happen to be involved in any way?
Battlesny chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
isn't what Sado did the correct response for a monster at your door asking for tests on All Hallows Eve?
anon chapter 25 . 12/29/2017
reject the dick
?
anon chapter 24 . 12/29/2017
Urahara conquered Hell because he was bored
. .lel.
anon chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Kurosaki Cluster Fuck
anon chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
Ever since I saw Nanatarou V, he has always been my first association with the name Yamada.
And this pleases me.
anon chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Actually, damn, now I want to see Kyoraku get genderbent by the twelfth division, and the results thereof.
Female Shinigami: You do know that I've a restraining order against you, Kyoraku-taicho?
Kyoraku (currently also female): That was for a male named Shunsui Kyoraku. As I am currently a female who just happens to bear the same name, it doesn't apply anymore! Come here, baby!

Other Female Shinigami: AHH KYORAKU-TAICHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE WOMEN'S BATH!?
Kyoraku (looking hurt): But I am a woman… *overdramatic sniffle*
She is unceremoniously removed from the premises and ordered to use the men's bath, on grounds of "Nobody gives a shit, Kyoraku."
Kyoraku sulks in the men's bath and contemplates other ways to perv on women as a woman.
The bathwater slowly turns red from all of the nosebleeds.
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »