Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
I have no idea how Uryuu managed it, but score one for the Quincy! XD
Brie45 chapter 32 . 5/18/2015
Save a backup on a flash drive that way what you wrote isnt lost by computer malfunctions
29th.spirit chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
"Tinfoil repels cats, not Hollows."

Oh my Aizen, this is so great! I love every single line of what you've written...
Devil Dragon Angel chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
Omg I haven't even finished reading all the chapters for this story but it is just making my week. With it being stressful this funny story just relaxes me _
Annoying Owl chapter 32 . 4/29/2015
This is so awesome! I read it in a cafe and I keep trying to reign in my giggling
DarkBlur2005 chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Somebody should draw a picture of Kenpachi with KISS Facepaint on.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 32 . 4/24/2015
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahaHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This made my day. Not this chapter, but the ENTIRE STORY. you are a genius my friend.
Apex85 chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
*Reads Zaraki's entry* Yes...just yes.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 32 . 2/19/2015
This is still the most hilarious Bleach fic I've ever read, and I've read it 5 times! XD

You inspired my RP group to come up with our own. We wrote for almost six hours and it was ten pages worth of stuff just like this for the characters of our RP. It was fantastic! Thanks so much for being such an inspiration, and if you ever come back to write more I am sure it will be ABSOLUTELY just as hilarious as the rest of it. XD
Kriss1989 chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
Yeay he gets the lights back!
Kriss1989 chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Awww, that's actually touching on Zeraki's part here.
Cepel chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
I'm only eleven chapters into this and my sides already feel like exploding. That Zaraki and kiss mention made me spill my drink. I should have listened to the warning on TvTropes. Mother of god the things these people do.
Cepel chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
This... this is genius.
Snowy Empress chapter 32 . 1/28/2015
Where can I get more?!
Johnny Eagle chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
"The sixth division does not have 'stick-in-ass-itis'"

True. It's just Byakuya that has it, not the entire division :P