Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Pixychick84 chapter 5 . 2/14
Wait what did Zaraki do!? And where did Ukitake get a tutu from?
Pixychick84 chapter 4 . 2/14
HAHAHAAHAHAH genious!
Pixychick84 chapter 3 . 2/14
Hahahahahah Poor Hitsugia!
Windblown Wallflower chapter 13 . 2/9
Yachiru's bankai made me laugh so hard
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 32 . 2/2
Firstly, I love you and your sick, wierd brain.
You wouldn't believe how much I laughed and squealed over this.
I don't think I'll ever forget Captain Bunnyear Gin in a G-string string to hook up with Ichigo, I can't get enough of his ways (and his BDSM-poems). More about Taicho 3 please? :)
Also Ukitake knotting cherry stems with his tongue and making all people who saw him pass out had me gasping for breath in the middle of the night, my brother is still angry at me for waking him up. :D
Thank you, and I'm so sorry about all your deleted work, that happened to me too. It wasn't as bad as in your case though, only about 50.000 words. :/
p3paula chapter 32 . 2/1
I thank TV Tropes because without it, I'd never find the fic recommendation. And then again, seriously how could I have missed this one! But I guess, studies had to be first- and well, I am here reading this now.

Please continue making this. It's so awesome and so funny- and thanks to all the warnings, I read this in my room so no one got bothered- unless maybe my housemates wonder if I am losing my mind haha.

Lovely work, very fun- Kurosaki trademarks all around! Ganbatte! We shall await!
spoony285 chapter 32 . 1/26
While this has been hilarious near the point of non-stop laughter I feel compelled to ask if your ever going to continue akuma
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 32 . 1/20
So Ichigo's bi

Hinamori's a sociopathic murderer with a stalker complex

Unohana's pissed

Nanao is a dominatrix

Rangiku is an exhibitionist

Yoruichi is an exhibitionist with the ability to turn into a cat

Grimmjow's having too much fun

Ichimaru's a wild card

Isshin's shamelessly taking advantage of his son's power

and Yachiru's a condensed diamond of pure evil that happens to be shaped like a little girl.

Sounds legit.

Something I don't quite get though: if Ichigo's bi and has a harem, are there any females that are a part of it? I see Byakuya, Aizen, Ukitake, Grimmjow and maybe Ulquiorra and Rukia involved, but no other women.

My suggestion: get Yoruichi to join and watch Soi Fon try to nuke Ichigo with her bankai.

Get Halibel to join and watch her fraccion join Soi Fon in an attempt to kill Ichigo.

Involve the royal guard.
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 2 . 1/17
IF EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER IS JUST LIKE THIS, I SWEAR I JUST MIGHT CREATE A RELIGION JUST TO WORSHIP YOU. THIS IS PURE EPIC AWESOMENESS IN WORD FORM. SERIOUSLY.
fellow chapter 12 . 1/7
Urahara always was a shrewd businessman.
ThinkingAboutTrees chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
yah for the flying spaghetti monster
Lazurman chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
*dies laughing* Oh, Kenpachi! What would we do without you?!
Lazurman chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Mayuri must /really/ love Battleship.
A Person123 chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
I found it so hilarious that you manage to figure out that Ichigo was part Quincy (even if it was only by accident). Just incase you aren't caught up with the manga, you find out that Ichigo's mother was a Quincy and that Zangetsu is actually the manifestation of his Quincy powers. I apologize if this spoiled anything for you but I figured that you could use this in you're story some how.

A Person123
Laconeko chapter 32 . 11/26/2013
Nice change of perspective.
It might be possible to recover some things from the old HD by removing it from the old computer and plugging it into the new one. If it is only partially fried, you might be able to use testdisk to get some stuff back.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »