Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Yuu3 chapter 33 . 8/15
Thank you for the updating! Ichigo's harem is the always the funniest! All the other chapters (and possible series) looks interesting, especially A Message from Ichigo - I'm Not a Whore. I look forward to them!

I got questions for Matsumoto! Exactly how many, or speculated how many is in Kurosaki Ichigo's harem? Can Gin even be counted in that harem? Also, of that number, could you name all or at least, the important, /interesting/ ones? In my opinion, Aizen (or at least, the way he got included into Ichigo's harem) and Ukitake were interesting. Lastly, who else do you think is going to unexpectedly or unknowingly enter the harem?
Joki Boi chapter 33 . 8/15
Holy shit, it's alive. Wow.
Evilkitten3 chapter 33 . 8/15
Actually, using Ichimaru as a moral compass isn't a half-bad idea... just think "what would Ichimaru Gin do", and then do the exact opposite of that. XD
RedWolf Lover chapter 33 . 8/15
Yamamoto-taicho's just about given up, hasn't he? I feel sorry for the old guy. Doesn't mean I'll stop laughing though.
Story Weaver1 chapter 23 . 7/24
Congrats on the Tvtropes references. The page itself is how I found your fic. It has been hilarious through all these chapters. At first, it was strange and random. Then, over time, I saw a continuity of sorts building and the emergence of running gags. Personally, I prefer the random things like Yachiru gluing things to people or Orhime's Bait and Switch with Ulquiorra, but the running gags are good too.
that 1 person chapter 32 . 7/19
EPIC!
...i loved this shit...
animeloverhomura chapter 2 . 7/14
The Aizen, Hitsugaya and Ichimaru were my favorites. Nice job.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 6/26
Can we have more genuinely funny ones and less involving sexual references?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 6/26
Kira was Ino, wasn't he?
Cannot. Stop. Laughing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 6/26
So far, I've read each chapter with explosions of laughter, loud, fun commentary, and much giggling. This is gold.
gillafrog chapter 22 . 6/15
I know that feeling I literally had no one show up for any of my first 12 birthdays because it's in the holidays
Arion Kagano chapter 1 . 5/14
Since I can't edit my review of yonin I'm posting this here: apparently I should have read your bio first since it explains why you aren't posting but that you aren't done for good. Sorry for not doing so.
that 1 person chapter 32 . 3/29
absolutely priceless! XD
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 32 . 3/6
Dude! SO FUNNY! No words other than hysterical laughter!
Takaya the Great chapter 32 . 2/4
Awesome and funny. Im sad that it was so short... Thanks for this nice one, had a hell of an evening...and my roommates. too.(Due to manic laughter at God-forsaken hours)
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »