Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
chaoahocf1234 chapter 24 . 10/9/2011
Lol! God i love some of these. If i were a Shinigami i would be trying most of these! I don't know how many chapters you plan on publishing but almost all of these make me laugh until i cry everytime i read - and re-read - them. Keep going, these are wonderful!
Eldar-Melda chapter 24 . 10/9/2011
Nice drabbles!

I can laugh with you a lot actually. I think it will be a shame if you stop writing them... hm

I really like the way you want to be sure everyone is paired up. Special congrats for "Naked Gin" lol!

Bye! :)
Bluelotus11 chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
This. Is. Brilliant!

I have never laughed so hard. I nearly threw up, that's how much I was laughing.

I especially loved "Kurotsuchi-taicho - You should not force your subordinates to wear big bird costumes and attempt to mate with ostriches in an effort to create chocobos. I don't care that you already have a recipe for "Kentucky Fried Chocobo" and that it promises to be "finger lickin' good"."
Hebi R chapter 23 . 10/3/2011
Aizen Sosuke- I'm not. So?

Ayasegawa Yumichika- Shouldn't such enterprising spirit be encouraged? It's not like his captain would refrain from the causing of pain if there were no audience.

Inoue Orihime- I think it would be good for the Hollows. Aizen, not so much. Wonder what her boyfriend has to do with this, and if there is any connection to that train.

Ise-fukutaicho - She'll break her captain's heart, she will.

Soifon-taicho - She has a needle-point club? Yammato is encouraging Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho to join? Is the man not genre-savvy AT ALL?
HyourinmaruIce chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
ROFLMFAO!
CodyAHM chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
I love this fic, the fact that i have trouble breathing while i read it is proof. cant wait for next update.
SoulMusician chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
Omg I love you

This totally made my day
mist shadow chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
'Less quipping, more saving.' really? poor gramps, guess the Generation Next if finally taking their toll on him

Boxer Bandits. I'm not even gonna ask. for the health of my sanity

Ishida as coming lecturer in Shinigami Academy. now whose idea was that? that would undermine the whole teaching. or maybe just be enough for them to get a simple truth - shoot first and get the hell away from a Hollow, unless you are a seated officer or up. you are way too weak otherwise. or get a machine gun

Kyoraku and donuts... not gonna ask

apes as 11th div. where's my video camera?

Kurosaki Route-to-Power. really? I thought it was Urahara Special-Die-or-Die Training Regime?

"Save a horse, ride a Shinigami." from Zaraki? he spends way too much time with Shiro
Eldar-Melda chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Nice chapter as always.

I really love your humor and I've missed it. You're talented!

I love the joke with the pants, truly priceless.

Bye! :)
xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Can I be a boxer bandit?
Lauri3n chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
This is great! My favorite thing so far has been Zaraki and the hollow-horses.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
loved it.
Troglodytarum chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Disregard my last review. Except that I still want to know what a kurosaki cluster fuck is. Great job. This had ne laughing fir hours. Poor Yamamoto... :)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Funny as always, but I think adding several jokes to one character was kind of awkward. If you do it again, I'd recommend you seperate them with an "addendum" or "PS" and not just a dash.
cy-grl chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Awesome! You really deserve to be recognized for this fic all over the magical world that is the Internet.

Super update :-)