Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
CodyAHM chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
I love this fic, the fact that i have trouble breathing while i read it is proof. cant wait for next update.
SoulMusician chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
Omg I love you

This totally made my day
mist shadow chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
'Less quipping, more saving.' really? poor gramps, guess the Generation Next if finally taking their toll on him

Boxer Bandits. I'm not even gonna ask. for the health of my sanity

Ishida as coming lecturer in Shinigami Academy. now whose idea was that? that would undermine the whole teaching. or maybe just be enough for them to get a simple truth - shoot first and get the hell away from a Hollow, unless you are a seated officer or up. you are way too weak otherwise. or get a machine gun

Kyoraku and donuts... not gonna ask

apes as 11th div. where's my video camera?

Kurosaki Route-to-Power. really? I thought it was Urahara Special-Die-or-Die Training Regime?

"Save a horse, ride a Shinigami." from Zaraki? he spends way too much time with Shiro
Eldar-Melda chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Nice chapter as always.

I really love your humor and I've missed it. You're talented!

I love the joke with the pants, truly priceless.

Bye! :)
xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Can I be a boxer bandit?
Lauri3n chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
This is great! My favorite thing so far has been Zaraki and the hollow-horses.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
loved it.
Troglodytarum chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Disregard my last review. Except that I still want to know what a kurosaki cluster fuck is. Great job. This had ne laughing fir hours. Poor Yamamoto... :)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Funny as always, but I think adding several jokes to one character was kind of awkward. If you do it again, I'd recommend you seperate them with an "addendum" or "PS" and not just a dash.
cy-grl chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Awesome! You really deserve to be recognized for this fic all over the magical world that is the Internet.

Super update :-)
Troglodytarum chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Lol this is hilarious but In your early chapters what the he'll was ichigo doing with the strangers. And what's a kurosaki cluster fuck. These sound really intresting... :)
Firehedgehog chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
welcome back then, and awesome amusing update
Writing bunny chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Great chapter! I especially loved Matsumoto's entry. Poor Hitsugaya.

I'm glad to see you're back. I hope you did some writing during your absence.

And congratulations to being at TVTropes.
Stormshadow13 chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Wickidly cool chapter. That poor old man, if the hollows don't get him the other squads are going to drive him nuts.

I was wondering, would you mind if I wrote a story kind of like this for the Harry Potter section? I'd also like your promition to borrow a few of your ideas tweeked to fit that other univerce. I'll give credit in my Author's note but wanted to ask you first.
shadowelf144 chapter 23 . 9/22/2011