Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Thunderwolf66 chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
Nice to see the updates, is Nanoe going to tell people all the captains are gods? KomamuraAnubis (would be hilarious he got a cult as well and you then had his and Hitsugaya's cults duking it out.) GinLoki/Set ECT? The cult ones are funny, Nanoe seems to always be just brilliant in this, perhaps have references to someone (cough Matsumoto cough) getting each of the captains drunk? Please continue updating, this is defiantly one of the best of .
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
I just have to say something now... You see, that Ukitake from is part of the Bleach group I'm in (I'm Hollow Ichigo) and I can't believe that you found that pic! 'Cause we've been using this fic as an inspiration for our Bleach cosplay show (that may or may become reality in the future) and it was I who suggested this fic as an inspiration and I came up with some lines that could go with the scene where Ukitake fears ninjas. And our Ukitake loved the idea and that's how the pic was born.

Yes, our group's Ukitake is made of Win and Awesome, she doesn't have an account here but I'll tell her to read this chap, I'm sure she'll feel honored. And I haven't never reviewed this... Great chap again and I must thank you for all the times I've laughed my head off when reading this, so thanks.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
Glad to hear you're doing okay!
Hell Changer chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
Everytime I read this, I really laugh a lot.
mist shadow chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
poor Ichigo. he has a rotten luck with cats

o.O? Rukia? trying to take over the world? yeah right, when her drawings are not crappy any more (which has lower chances of happening than Hell freezing over)

Gin, welcome back, here's your paperwork _. you do it anyway

Kuchichi smiling. THAT I gotta see. wonder what did Ichigo do (or Renji)

about nudist beach. he should add that Women Assossiation is not gotta get additional funding just to go to the nudist beach in the Living World. that trip to normal beach was bad enough

Urahara, hahahaha, he's only over a century old. and Yama-jii is correct, can't be old, if still has fangirls

Yachiru! hmm, she should share some of her sweets with Nemu. that will prove that good and productive inter-division relationship between 11th and 12th div are possible
Furionknight chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
Oh dear Gods, I'm crying from laughing so hard. You, my dear, are a bloody genius. XD Update soon!
aronoiiel chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
YES! ! ! So needed this thank you so much :D Sorry to hear your inspiration was through your own pain but hey the best right from experience ne :) Glad to hear things are going good for you and your aunt :) I'm so stoked this is randomly updated lol it always comes when I need it most it seems and they are still so spot on to the characters it's awesome. Thank you for continuing with this I absolutely adore it and I hope you get to feeling better soon _~
xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Funny, I was just watching Men in Black as I read this.
Erroneously chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Thanks for the update. I loved Ichigo's lies (especially considering you got them from real life experience) and Ukitake's revenge XD
GoranR chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Hahahahahaha when I read the thing about the cat I was laughing so hard... when I learned it was based on real life you definetly did my day
killing u with umbrellas chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
loved it.

Ukitake-taicho - Please do not punish subordinates by telling your third seats they made you cry. The damage was catastrophic. We initially thought Zaraki was responsible.

this was my favorite one! D
Hebi R chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Abarai-fukutaicho- Actually, not outside of America it isn't.

Hinamori-fukutaicho- But excellent mind-games, and it is impressive her opponents let her stay unmolested long enough to say all of that.

Hisagi-fukutaicho-Accurate, though.

Kurosaki-taicho - They could, however, really use all the officers.

Kurotsuchi-taicho- though the singing certainly contributed.

Urahara Kisuke - Trying to get rid of bishie status?
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
This is the best fic in existence. Let me take a moment to proclaim you Lord of the Fanfiction.

Also, if you put the Visoreds in this, I'd die happy.
Troglodytarum chapter 25 . 12/10/2011
Happy to see ur back. This story always makes me laugh. So when you get the chance post anthor chapter and stuff. Goodluck~
1,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »