Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Ikasury chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
oh... my... god... 0.0

I LOVE IT! *evil maniacal grin and laughter* MUHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

epic my friend, just epic... and more proof fics can be so much better then the real deal sometimes...

i wonder if Soutaichou has figured out about the bet? or if any of them even think about it anymore, and aren't just being themselves... XD

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Arlinya chapter 20 . 12/4/2010
Thank you. You kept me laughing so much that my stomach hurts. always the best kind of laughing a desperately needed.
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 20 . 11/30/2010
Most hilarious piece of fanfiction literature in existance. CANNOT WAIT for the next installment.
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
This is bloody brilliant! I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Bi Gay Straight Who Cares chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This looks like it will be hilarious. I shall read and review it later.
unagi-chen chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
really funny! But just saying, is there a receiver/initiator of these rules? Because some of them seem to have someone talking to them.
sayo-chan64 chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
OMG, I have a pile f paper towels here because I was laughing so hard I cried. My glasses got fogged up & wet thanks to the many tears & my sides are aching.

In other words: THIS IS SUCH A FREAKING AMAZING STORY! IT TOPS ALMOST ALL OTHER STORIES I'VE READ!

...my sides still hurt.
Furionknight chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
Very werid but very funny! I look forward to more :)
justjoy chapter 20 . 11/3/2010
I am quite thankful that I wasn't using a school computer to read this. Otherwise I might get sent straight to the counseling office or something like that, I was laughing so hard...

Really good work on this chapter. I liked Hitsugaya and Ichigo's costumes... and don't forget the Kuchiki - uh, both of them actually. *wipes imaginary tears* Still laughing here.
Apple Doodle chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
One word: HILARIOUS!
Nicky Eira chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Oh my god! I can't even pick only one I really liked- everything, and I mean everything, had me in splits. Soul Society and Halloween go hand in hand. I'll be laughing about this for the next few days, oh wow D thank you for this!
SelenaWolf chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Too ill and tired to bother logging in right now. Best Chapter Yet. Will reread and comment properly when I can laugh without feeling even more ill.
Crystalscar chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Haha. It was nice, no, it was fantastic! I really like the bit about Hitsugaya wearing his bankai, that's soooo him. XD
lilyoftheval5 chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Thank you.

Funtastic as ever...
applestoapples chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Wow...all I can say is this halloween was not for kids.

Update soon!