Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
BlackRose274 chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
...hilarious...hysterical...loved it!

Almost died laughing...pretty hysterical...and the really funny part is...i can see most of the accusations actually happening.

haha :)

-BlackRose274
NorthernShinigami chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
The Unholy Alliance of White-Haired Pretty Boys? XD

I'll like to see more of that xD
Laora chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
OH. MY. GOSH.

Amazing, as usual :D

Kurotsuchi's is probably one of my favorites. "Badass is not synonymous with batshit insane." Hahahaha oh dear. Poor Kisuke :D

Was Ukitake's perhaps inspired by a recent after-the-ending preview? Of episode 277, perhaps? Haha :D

He should have seen Matsumoto's coming. Silly Yamamoto, obviously you don't know your subordinates at all!

Gin really doesn't understand Soul Society at all, does he?

No Ichigo this time? D:

Anyway, awesome chapter as always. Definitely worth the wait :)
capslocknanao chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I don't know what else to say but 'holy crap, that's awesome!'
Applestoapples chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Hahahaha!

Sorry for reviewing this late.

It's summer and such.

Every time I read this they get funnier, keep up the good work.
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
To start off, the bit with the zombies one chapter back was comedy gold. You really outdid yourself with that one. We love the thought of a Rukia-Mayuri-Ichigo collaboration for world conquest. There would be cyborg bunnies with amazing hidden powers roaming the land destroying all who oppose them. And of course, we all know that Unohana must have a vindictive streak hiding somewhere under that braid. She can't be all bluff, right?

However, the real reason Tomas is writing this review is to leave you this, which we feel like sharing in a wholly 'sincerest form of flattery' way. Hope you enjoy:

Kuchiki-taichou - Your zanpakuto has filed a harassment complaint against you. Senbonzakura does not have a 'Secret Ultimate Technique'. Stop insisting that he reveal it to you.
Karasu Kagami chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
Inoue Orihime - Your attempts to form a Zaraki Fanclub among the female Shinigami are not appreciated.

Yes they are!

Unohana-taicho - You are not permitted to refuse someone treatment just because "they pissed me off", "they were being a fuckhead" or "they should suffer". Perhaps you should take a small vacation.

Why not?
NijiNoNeko chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
Oh. My. God. Renji with a lightsaber . . . Hinamori with psychological evaluation . . . Hitsugaya with dentist bills . . . Ise with graffiti . . . Komamura with a collar . . . one day, you are going to make me die with laughter. So many absolutely hilarious rules in this, as always - brilliant! -

Not to mention the very idea of Ichigo, Rukia and Mayuri taking over the world. THAT is something I'd love to see . . . XD
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
totally amusing
light soceress chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
very amusing. i enjoyed reading it. do you have plans to continue this?
EchoLoco chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Wow, sounds like most of the Gotei 13 has gone right off the rails. Momo, Kira, and Unohana in particular.
skiggle chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Whenever i read this fanfiction i always get so happy and start laughing:) it makes my day usually and i really hope that you will continue this for a long time!-skiggle
Apple Doodle chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Lol! As usual, I love 'em all!

Dammit! I wanted to be the 100th review! Oh well... I was close.
NorthernShinigami chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
... I was eating dammit! I nearly chovcked on my bread when reading that part about Matsumoto and hands between her...argh... XD
cy-grl chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Soifon-taicho - No matter what your spies in Hueco Mundo might have told you, there is no such thing as a Menos Rave.

OH MY GOD! Where the Menos Rave at? :D