Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Hebi R chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Aizen Sosuke - are we sure he isn't a god already? 'Cause tat's pretty divine aim.

Abarai-fukutaicho - Why not?

Hinamori-fukutaicho - O_o

Ise-fukutaicho - Huh. Always the quiet ones. Though I do not think Kyoraku-taicho would be that upset. He seems like the type to laugh it off.

Inoue Orihime - Except by Yachiru.

Kira-fukutaicho - It really is the quiet ones. He clearly spent too long with Gin. Though I'd personally give him points for this one.

Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurotsuchi-taicho- We Do! Also, isn't Nemu unlikely to reveal anything that would get her father/taicho/programer in trouble?

Kyoraku-taicho - O_o Er...where did the blood come fr- You know what? Maybe we don't want to know.

Matsumoto-fukutaicho - "Seek out Soifon-taicho to aid you in altering your clothes to make them easier to remove in battle." Yamamoto is just asking for whatever happens next.

Soifon-taicho - I REALLY want to see Yamamoto proven wrong. Perhaps when several shinigami sent to Hueco Mundo on missions end up partying instead? Soi-Fon should get to be one of them.

Yamada Hanataro - He cannot cry rape against the person who shoved him into the women's baths, or he cannot cry rape after whatever those women did to him?
Hebi R chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
Re:Aizen Sosuke - Yamamoto DOES have a sense of humor! Who'da thunk?

Re:Abarai-fukutaicho - But they /should/ have theme music! It would be awesome!

Re: Ichimaru Gin, Ise-fukutaicho, Kotetsu-fukutaicho, Kotetsu Kiyone, and Kuchiki Rukia- You are awesome. That is all.

No, wait, that isn't all. Wasn't Rukia terrified of Gin?

Also, Byakuya could consider than Rukia spending time with Ichigo may be repulsive to hum, but Rukia chasing after Gin is much, much worse. Plus an over-protective big brother would probably move Soul Society and earth in order to make sure his sister does not end up in a uniform like Hallibel's.

Re: Madarame Ikaku - Ichigo is a Vizard in their ranks.

Re: Soifon-taicho - Er, have you seen the comic on DeviantArt?

Zaraki-taicho - Okay, NOW I am REALLY disturbed.
Reason to Scatter chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
This is epic. I love it. I especially love the reprimands for Aizen. :D Thanks for brightening my day!
Apple Doodle chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
yay! It's dedicated to me! Woohooo!

Anyway, I LOVED the thing with Gin, especially that one with Kenpachi, and the stuff with Yachiru was awesome, too. I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair! Hilarious, as always. Keep up the good work!
GravekeeperBat chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
Oh man, this thing's funny! Some additions are much better than others, but they're all good.

The ones for Aizen, Abarai, Gin, and Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho, were especially amusing this time. My sides hurt from the giggling. _

Great job!
spiky hair chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
each chapter makes me laugh more and more keep it going.

will kyoraku meet stark from the arrancar's , they are both lazy so i wouldnt be surprized if they invented the lazy weekend or something much to aizen's and the captain commander's dismay i bet .

Yachiru though has an interesting bankai :) .
Saemir chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
My god. You just get better and better. xDDDD Have I mentioned that this may just be my favorite story ever~~~? (Because it totally is. xD)
applestoapples chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
I wuz laughing so hard that people were staring.

funny chapter

update soon!
3R15UK0UM31 chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
You should do something like this with the Espada. That would be epic. And it'd make me happier than Nnoitra with a lifetime supply of playboy.

...Maybe not the best analogy, but you get it. _

Happier than a bird with a french fry. :3

It seems like it'd be up your alley, since you seem to like doing these kinds of things.

Just a thought.

Don't feel obligated to follow through or anything.

~Erisu Koumei
EchoLoco chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Best chapter yet! Zombie denial and Menos Rave were my favorites, but they were all pretty funny.
mary lou chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
This sure brightened my day! Very funny. Not many things make me laugh out loud. Congratulations!
Laora chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Aaah I think I love you

Zombies? Yachiru's bankai? Oh God

That's it! Yachiru's bankai brings out an army of zombies and kills everything in sight! GRAAAAAAAAH zombies!

"Ken-chan, look! My sword is eating people's brains!"

Haha oh dear. I need to stop thinking strange things like that.

Gin...oh dear. "Gin-bunny man" had me in hysterics for at least five minutes.

Ahh, the Kurosaki Ichigo Special Division! Daddy would be so proud :D You need to expand on that idea. Have him lobby to create a 14th division, and only allow "awesome" people to join!

Yamamoto's wrong, Ikkaku's right-Ichigo is a Vizard! Unless he doesn't count as being "in their ranks"...

LOL at Omaeda's.

Ukitake's is a bit disturbing. How would he figure that out? Haha

Poor fourth division D:

Anyway, now that I'm done completely analyzing this, basically all you need to know that you are a complete GENIUS. I wish I had thought of doing this first, haha :D
Dualx chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Genius.

Altought you have read too many bleach fanfics xD
monster.theory chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in ages!

Please keep updating.

:D
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Awesome chapter! I demand pictures of Gin running through Seireitei! This fic is always of the highlight of my day- I get a big grin whenever I see a new chapter alert in my inbox!

Please keep up the stellar work and please update soon!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »