Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Blob no. 1 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Awesome! What did Byakuya Kuchiki do on chp. 11?
Reason to Scatter chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
I loved that warning to Byakuya. This is awesome! I love it! :)
Hebi R chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
"Kurosaki Ichigo - Kuchiki-taicho is not a pimp. You are not to attempt to purchase his sister from him."

He survived this?

"Kurotsuchi-taicho - The next time you sneak up behind Kurosaki Ichigo in an empty alley late at night and ominously whisper "dooooooom" in his ear, Unohana-taicho will not help you reconstitute yourself."

Hah! He DOES have a sense of humor!

"Kurotsuchi Nemu - Stop referring to yourself as Kurotsuchi-taicho's "love doll". Whoever put you up to this was lying. It does not mean what you think it means."

Or she does know, and she is trying to get back at him in a subtle manner. Or...ew! Squick!

"Urahara Kisuke - I know what you're trying to do. I know who put you up to it. Henceforth, if punishment is warranted for your actions, I will not be sending Soifon-taicho. I will instead be sending Zaraki-taicho, drunk and sexually aroused. Tell Shihoin that he has been noted as having said "A cat is fine too.""

Again, Rule 34. Also, considering the Vizard, there's no way to be sure one of them isn't crazy enouh to have asked Urahara to make this happen. Possibly just because they want a fight, though. Or Urahara wants to conduct experiments on him, and that's easier to do if he's already drunk. Or they just want him to bring Yachiru for a playdate.

Though what the Commander would do to make sure zaraki was aroused when he got down there is something I really do not want to know. The Commander is SICK.
EchoLoco chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
If Zaraki in KISS makeup sounds bad, wait til Yachiru goes to her first living world circus and comes back with facepaints.

Also, Kyouraku would be proud of Nanao.
Apple Doodle chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Haha! Lol! I love all of them! Can't wait for the next one!
Hebi R chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
"Kurotsuchi-taicho - You cannot see the future. Stop predicting doom for everyone."

Actually, it sounds like he might be.

"Urahara Kisuke - Flooding Soul Society with fliers reading "I Told You So" with chibi-devil-Aizens frolicking with Hollows is going too far. You are still officially a criminal. Don't make me send Soifon-taicho after you."

Since he is, after all, banished, I kinda think he doesn't have to follow these rules. Also, he might even be /trying/ to summon Soi-fon for his kitty.

"Quincy, Ishida Uryu - Stop ripping the seams out of Shinigami's clothing in such a manner as they fall off in the least advantageous situation. We have discovered that a disturbing amount of Shinigami have no problem with public nudity. - No, you were not just trying to spice up captain's meetings! None of us ever wanted to see that much of Zaraki-taicho! - And stay out of Soul Society!"

First, same roblem for Ishida that you have for Urahara. Second, Rule 34.
Apple Doodle chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I LOVE the Urahara one! lol! How do you think of these?

Seriously, though, whenever i read these it brightens up my day!
RicePaper chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
'None of us ever wanted to see that much of Zaraki-taicho.'

-Jaw drops- Nnnnn -Passes out in a dead faint-

Someone's gotta teach Ichigo scythes are not the proper assigned weapons unless your name is Nnoitre. Infact the idea of Nnoitre chasing after the departed with a scythe trying to perform konsou isn't all that appealing either.

Poor cherry trees. ( Kyoraku's gotta be jealous.
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Hilarious chapter as always! Please keep this coming! Hitsgaya's, Rukia's, Madarame's and Urahara's had me laughing my head off!
Laora chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER.

This is TOTALLY AWESOME. I don't even know which is my favorite, though I do like the Ichigo one from this chapter, and the Urahara one, and Ukitake's from chapter 9. Please do continue! This is making my day :D Continue forever and ever and ever and ever!

You should add something for Yoruichi, haha. And maybe even something for Ichigo's dad? That'd be funny :D
Nicky Eira chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Haha! Loved it.. Chibi aizen frolicking with hollows XD Keep these things coming, they're really good
Karasu Kagami chapter 10 . 5/31/2010

How much Zaraki are we talking about and did you get pictures? ~3

Aww, c'mon! He -did- tell ya so! D

Zaraki-taicho - If you defeat another captain, even if you kill them, it does not mean you get their division too. Each captain is allowed only one division. - Please don't kill the taicho. Despite what some people think, taicho-class Shinigami do not grow on trees.

he soooo should. Also, prove it. Xp
EchoLoco chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
I can totally see Kisuke making such fliers. Zaraki, Hitsugaya, and Rukia's are pretty great too... I'd love to hear an example of a vulgar kidou incantation, but that's probably a topic for another fic.

Keep 'em coming!
SparklyTea chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
The mental image of Ichigo being wrapped in tinfoil and tossed at Grimmjaw is hilarious. Thank you for that. :D
Apple Doodle chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
! pauses to breathe* Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Honestly, these are hilarious! I love them every time!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »