Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
applestoapples chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
this story is hilarious!

I tend to like rules including hitsu-taichou, kusajishi-fukutaichou and the Kuchiki family.

EchoLoco chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
These are hilarious; please continue to add to them!

It would nice to see some other characters included: Hisagi, Komamura, Tousen, Nanao...
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Lol, hilarious! I especially loved Renji, Ichigo and Rangiku's warnings!
applestoapples chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
*snickers* lol this is so funny.

Update soon
Saemir chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Oh my gosh. First off - this is hugely, amazingly funny. xDD Secondly - extreme kudos for posting a 'Hitchhiker' joke on Towel Day. *grins* That's just fantastic.
SparklyTea chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
Oh, lord, my mental picture of Kenpachi covered in yellow smile faces is positively horrifying!
Apple Doodle chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
I love all of them!

*Shudders* The thought of kenpachi covered in banana-scented stickers IS scary!
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
This is so funny! Please update soon- it's totally hilarious! I think I've almost died of laughter!
Pepe Le Pew chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
This made my day. It felt good to laugh after a bit of a stressing day so I really did enjoy it. Poor Matsumoto, she's just incapable of not getting into trouble, isn't she?

I can't wait to see more of these. They are absolutely brilliant.
Thunderwolf66 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
Please write more, these are really nice, but why has there been none for Komamura? I never thought he was a goddy too shoes, perhaps something involving him and Sake could be good, sorry for lack of suggestions, I'm exhausted so have no ideas, but please, keep writing.
SparklyTea chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
:) This one was as amusing as the last~ Though now I'm curious as to what Hitsugaya did to the Hollow...
Apple Doodle chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Hahahahahahahaaha! I love the hitsugaya, matsumoto and Gin ones! Brilliant! I love it!

It's my birthday today Dunno why I'm telling you this...
Nicky Eira chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Haha, I really like these stuff ) they're really amusing!
spiky hair chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
gough gough air must breathe. poor kenpachi he never gets to do what he wants. anyway keep it up i like to laugh :)
Hebi R chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
"Kuchiki Rukia - Those incomplete "Bya-kun" clones you're keeping in the secret lab under your bedroom floor will be destroyed immediately. Any future attempts to sell any clones will be considered prostitution and you will be arrested."

PLEASE tell me Rukia is just aiming for that award! I mean, he's her BROTHER, adopted or not.

"Zaraki-taicho - You may not search out and recruit the recently departed soul of Ronnie James Dio. He is busy giving Satan swirlies."

Oh, God. I had not heard. May his soul be blessed by whichever entity he would have prefered.
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »