Reviews for Please Stop Eating The Hell Butterflies
Hebi R chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
"Ichimaru-taicho - You and Aizen-taicho have both been warned. You are not to pose for nude pictures, whether they are photos or hand drawn. Seireitei has a reputation to uphold. You will also be paying for the time and money spent to acquire and burn each and every copy of the Shinigami Women's Association's swimsuit calender, the yaoi calender and the "luv bunney" calender."

I somehow doubt Rukia was responsible for this one. Unless this is why she became so afraid of Gin. It is too bad they made this rule; things would have probably gone much better for Soul Society is Aizen and Gin were distracted by their new hobbies as male models.

And just who does Soul Society have to maintain a reputation FOR anyway?
Amaterasu Ai chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Apple Doodle chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Lol! Brilliant! I was laughing my head off! Can't wait to read more!
SparklyTea chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
LOL. Every line of this has cracked me up! Have you thought of adding ones for Ichigo, Orihime, Ishida, Chad, etc? I know it wouldn't exactly be canon, but it would probably add to the humor.
spiky hair chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
nice i am now sure that quite a good part of my neighborhood is awake :) oh also what hebi r. said .

also will you include ichigo as well , with something in the lines off : running from zaraki taicho will not discourage him from keep asking for a rematch.

it is quite a funny story keep it up.
Apple Doodle chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Genius! Can't wait to read more!
Apple Doodle chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Brilliant! I love it!
Hebi R chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
The next day:

Hitsugaya-taicho - Stop asking if you and Ichimaru-taicho can switch fukutaicho
sihelmundo chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
LOL awesome.. :D :D :D

-jcloud xD
Karasu Kagami chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Oh dear god. Im stuck between laughing and feeling uncomfortable (because i have -no- problems seeing myself or one of my friends doing almost -any- of these)...keep it up! 3
Bitter Faerie chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
LMAO that is great
skepsis66 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Lmao! Great stuff!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
If you'll excuse me for saying so, better than the previous chapter. Almost every line had me giggling.
Hebi R chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
The only thing I can possibly think of to criticize this wonderful fic, which I love, is that you need more Mayuri notes in order to maintain his winning streak.

Also I love you.
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
You know, Aizen really does have great comedic potential to him, doesn't he? You nailed that perfectly with his entry, in my opinion. But what really crept into my head was an image of Rukia sitting calmly in her room sipping tea, and through an open door behind her, we suddenly see Byakuya go racing by flinging spells and Senbonzakura petals behind him at a howling mob of fangirls. After they're gone, Rukia sets her teacup down, flashes 'V' for victory and gives a 'Tee-hee!' just like in that omake episode where she dressed Renji's gigai in a pink ballroom gown.

Thanks for the chuckle. We wish you the best in continuing this series. Pleasant dreams.
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »