Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
Liliah Dark chapter 1 . 11/10
Wow this was amazing I love your work
ktvalmiri chapter 19 . 6/11
The fight scene in chapter 19 was amazing. I have been reading your works for years off and on, never realized so many of my favorite stories were written by one person. Thank you so much for continuing to build such intricate worlds and beautiful storylines.
mnjordan1991 chapter 29 . 5/1
really wish I could have read the missing lemons. I feel they added more the story than just sex. so, a bit disappointed, but you're a very good author. I look forward to checking out your other stories. hopefully lemons are included.
mnjordan1991 chapter 20 . 5/1
so I stayed up until 2:30am reading and slept in until 11:30am...entirely your fault for drawing me into this story lol
mnjordan1991 chapter 16 . 4/30
aw I couldn't find the alternative link yo CH. 16
Doris chapter 35 . 4/19
OMG...this was something else. I totally loved every minute of it. So detailed and thought through. Thanks for sharing!
glee klaine147 chapter 4 . 4/2
That would be so fucking cute
puffin chapter 26 . 2/17
YES NARAKU! I was wondering if you was going to find a way into this story. After all you do have Sango and Miroku in there! The only ones missing at this point are Kikyou Kaeda and Shippou. On to read the rest.
puffin
puffin chapter 24 . 2/17
I know there is more chapters to this story but I had to send a review. I love the way you are keeping Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru in character. I can't easily see and hear them talk in my mind. There are some things I read that I wish I could have seen in the anime. Like all the times that Sesshoumaru would lift Inuyasha up but the back of his robe. I would have loved to seen that in the anime. But back to your story. I think it is going great and can't wait to see what happens next.
puffin
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
Feed up, no lemon between Gaeten and Lord sasshomaru.
Angel Richardson chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
This fanfic was really interesting and well written. I wish the earlier chapters were a bit longer, because I am a fast and fluent reader. However, I have a bit of a habit by rushing through chapters instead of actually taking my time reading them. Overall, this is a very creative AU fanfic and I give you ...two gives you 100% because they both equal to 50%-whatever the point is that I give you full credit for your hard work

Thanko and bieeeeee :3 \()\
Yuruka Muto ASM chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
I just pretended that the other demon, I forgot his name, only attempted to rape Inuyasha.
Silverinu16 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
I absolutely love this story so far,and the scene with inu and sessh was so kwaii
Jasper's Waifu chapter 10 . 8/18/2016