Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
madame chapter 6 . 7/1
theres no link to the lemon on your profile
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 7 . 6/13
OKAY IM RUNNING AWAY NOW! AHHH! is tackled by sesshoumaru "GET OFF YOU ASS!" "GIVE ME PUPPY!" NOOOO! btw i can't handle this i will continue reading but augh im scared "NO ITS MINE" keeps inuyasha doll out of his reach "GET OFF!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 5 . 6/13
IM SCARED NOW HIDE ME! hides my little inuyasha doll in my pocket he's mine sesshoumaru Hisses Sesshoumaru tackles me is a cloud of fighting and hands and doll pop out "MIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEE!"
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 4 . 6/13
:3 yes yes i would very much cause its so cute!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 2 . 6/13
Hey i think this is kind of cute sad and weird i like it even if i dont read much hentai or such cuteness as young inuyasha its just to sweet and scary and messed up well keep going on another you could even make a sequel if you felt up to it i think it does
Elphaba chapter 4 . 5/19
Oh yes! Where can I get one?
Vykki Q chapter 35 . 4/30
I loved every second of this story!
memo ouji-sama chapter 4 . 4/13
I was like "Inuyasha is so cute!" and "Sesshoumaru's so spoiled and evil!" Afterwards, I thought "Sesshoumaru, you PEDO!"
secret753 chapter 12 . 2/6
His smile sent a chill up my spine
FK chapter 28 . 2/1
I loved reading how the oh-so-powerful Sesshoumaru takes care of Inuyasha in this story - obviously, or I woudn't be here. But the other thing I just love about your work is how you introduced the other characters - starting with Kouga, then Jaken, and now this family of Rin's! It is amazing how much better it is to read about them with proper backgrounds, instead of just having them plopped into the middle of the story. This of course also goes for Inuyasha. At first I have been prepared for the possibility of a family reunion - regardless of how unfitting it would have been to most everyting we know about Sesshoumaru. But the past you have conjured for Inuyasha fits well with the course of events you have eventually written, and I am grateful for that. Throughout your story not once have I seen the characters doing anything unfitting their roles - this is so rare, and even more appreciated because of it's rarity in such a complex story. It is obvious how much thought and work you have put into writing this. Thank you!
btg chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
more bang bang
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
this is so cute...
InuYasha's Girl chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
I know I am way behind and am discovering this story months late, but I'm going to bed after writing this (because it's 11:36 p.m.) : In chapter 24, it is wonderful. it describes InuYasha's transformation perfectly. And Sesshomaru should not step in-Jaken and Gay-ten (my nickname for the bastard) need to fuck off and die.
InuYasha's girl chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
WHAT FUCKER WOULD TAKE YOUR STORY?! FUCK THEM-LIARS! UUGH!
InuYasha's girl chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Jaken, you are a bastard. an ass. A (censored, censored, censored, censored, censored), mother(censored)!
GO DIE IN A HOLE!
''The hanyou slave stays here.''
SHUT THE HELL UP AND TRY IT! IF SESSHOMARU DOESN'T KILL YOU, I MIGHT! (cross out 'Might', put 'Will...slowly')
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »