Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
NymphCalypso chapter 34 . 7/29
The fact that you used an Artemis fowl quote just made this story sixty thousand times better and I already have read it many times
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 7/27
Good chapter, found it pretty sweet and liked it a lot.

That being said, I do not see the links on your profile. It says you have other accounts for lemons and smut, and the links are here.
Then it goes straight to where you're talking about reviews. I don't see the links :(

Loving the story so far, but SesshomaruFreak will cry without lemons! You don't want me to cry, do you? *puppy eyes*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 7/27
Oh, yes! Loved Sess putting everyone in their place!

Hmm, getting interesting towards the end...

I will be finding that link!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 7/27
Inu is so adorable, it hurts! *passes out from cuteness*

Hmmm, Sess seems to have the compassion, but will he act on it or be mean to his 'toy'?

Oh, I bet some servants are in trouble...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 7/27
lmfao! Sess and dragons..I can totally see it! Very nice!

And all for Inu...look who's got a spark of compassion in him :) 'does not deserve to see any more suffering' awwww!

*wide eyes* bad boys after Inu? Hmmm wonder if they'll get caught..

Nice cliffy work, hon!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 7/27
Aww! Adorable Inu!

*gasp* Look who's getting all possessive over their new 'pet' *wicked smirk* I'd be Sess's pet!

LOL! I would love if Miroku actually tried something; wanna see Sess's reaction!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 7/27
Already got me all kinds of intrigued! Very interesting!
Hmm, yeah, lemons escape on here all the time, so there was not that much need to edit. But best believe, I WILL be looking up your links!

Personally, I write Sess as having a heart because after thoroughly watching all 7 seasons of the show, all of 'The Final Act' and all 4 movies, I believe he does have a heart. He just hides it really, really well lol!

That being said, vicious Sess is a sexy-ass and I will read him written in any way! Especially in some yaoi *drools*
BishopSessyKandaMikk chapter 6 . 7/14
There are no links to your other sites...
madame chapter 6 . 7/1
theres no link to the lemon on your profile
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 7 . 6/13
OKAY IM RUNNING AWAY NOW! AHHH! is tackled by sesshoumaru "GET OFF YOU ASS!" "GIVE ME PUPPY!" NOOOO! btw i can't handle this i will continue reading but augh im scared "NO ITS MINE" keeps inuyasha doll out of his reach "GET OFF!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 5 . 6/13
IM SCARED NOW HIDE ME! hides my little inuyasha doll in my pocket he's mine sesshoumaru Hisses Sesshoumaru tackles me is a cloud of fighting and hands and doll pop out "MIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEE!"
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 4 . 6/13
:3 yes yes i would very much cause its so cute!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 2 . 6/13
Hey i think this is kind of cute sad and weird i like it even if i dont read much hentai or such cuteness as young inuyasha its just to sweet and scary and messed up well keep going on another you could even make a sequel if you felt up to it i think it does
Elphaba chapter 4 . 5/19
Oh yes! Where can I get one?
Vykki Q chapter 35 . 4/30
I loved every second of this story!
1,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »