Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
trixon chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY ! really really love it 3
loveless chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
I love inuyasha gets mad
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
This is the best ever
loveless chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
I love reading this
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
I Sonji not like jakin
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
I DEFINITELY want to read a sequel ... I have followed this story for almost a year and a half...after finding it after a reading hiatus of almost a year...I love this story and would love to see it continued! Thank you for writing it!
SoteriusDryke chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
I really liked this story. It was really great and it made me cry a couple of times, but I have a question. When Kouga was telling inuyasha the story about seshomaru it said that it was 1120 years ago but in this chapter you said that rin was a human girl. Hiro was alive at that time so he couldn't be human and if his wife was human than Wouldn't Rin at least be hanyou?
My fantasy life chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
When I read that Inuyasha's eyes flashed red.I did a double fist into the air and yelled the word, "YES!" Thank you so much for writing that.
Rae chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
To lazy to log in. But I have always loved this story. I would love to read a sequel. And its late but Happy Birthday. My fav story.
My fantasy life chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Oh, my, gosh. Thats so sad. Poor Inuyasha, I'm going to cry. I almost did when Sesshoumaru went off saying how much the scent would take to remove. Their relationship was going so well. You know how to pull at heart stings.
My fantasy life chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I love you! for writing this! Sorry if that sounds weird but I truly do. This is amazing. Keep writing different stories. Do you think you can write one on darker than black? A yaoi? there are none that I know of. Please! Since there's not very many attractive male characters you could make one up. I don't care if Hei is the Uke or the seme. Just make it enthralling. If you know the anime. Its a good one. Please do it and with a lot of chapters. I think you would do good on it. preferably with a lot of bondage in it, and stuff like that. Thank you. Sorry if that seems a little demanding. But I do want you to write it because I think you would do an amazing job. I just want to read one about darker than black. But no one writes any because there are practically no guys other than Hei. I would truly appreciate it. Sorry this review wasn't really on this story, and it kind of repeated itself. Please write it though! Thank you.
My fantasy life chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Ahhh, that was so cute! thank you for writing this.
Lilypad125 chapter 35 . 12/1/2012
YES! Sequel! I love this story!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
it's really really great
ImmortalFlare chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Could you write one with kougaxmiroku please I would LOVE that xp
Plus I love with style of art, this in particular. Well...there are others but...

Yawn* 1 a.m. here too tired... to... continue zzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzz