Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
ToxicDiva chapter 35 . 11/9/2012
Loved your story I couldn't put my phone down while reading it. Makes me wonder since sess is so possessive what would happen if someone wanted inu as a mate or he was being offered as mate. What would sess do? Most likely kill the other. Haha but good story.
Dragonzombie333 chapter 35 . 11/8/2012
LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

I don't have the vocabulary needed to properly praise this story, let alone this intense finally of an ending. But I'm going to try. It is the most amazing story out there, perfect in every way. I absolutely love how cruel Sesshomaru is and the way you write his character is absolutely perfect. I still, 100% believe, that you are actually the real life Sesshomaru and no one will ever convince me otherwise. The interaction you write between Inu-chan and Sesshomaru is amazing and perfect and enthralling, I love every word. The trouble Inuyasha gets himself in, is so in-character for him and the punishments he receives are perfect. I have to agree with other reviewers, this fic deserves to be published as a book! It's A-Freaking-Mazing!

Favorite lines:

"You will do it or you will leave. You bear no mark of mine." Inuyasha's eyes were drawn irresistibly, longingly to the black collar in Sesshoumaru's hands. "I have no use for a disobedient slave."
-I like this part because it really hammers home that Inuyasha is free to do as he wishes, Sesshomaru isn't holding him captive. Like the title of your story says, He wants to be Sesshomaru's slave and now he has to prove it or leave.

I am a slave. I want to be nothing else. Then why do I always make the same mistake?
Good slaves don't disobey their master.
-I love the inner turmoil that Inuyasha goes through in this part and how he realizes how horrible of a mistake he made. The way you write how one day fades into the next and even though in truth it's only a handful of days total, even as a reader it feels like an eternity of torment.

"You see freedom," Sesshoumaru told him quietly. "If you run away from me, you run towards freedom."
-This is just the most perfect line ever .

His answer was a boot on his back.
"Don't be stupid, puppy," Sesshoumaru murmured, not looking up from the sheet of paper in his hand.
-This is the happiest ending there ever could be, I was practically in tears. I love how Inuyasha is not treated as an equal and wouldn't want it any other way and how the joy he feels just from being under his masters boot is far greater than any lovy dovy relationship could ever hope to produce.

I love love love this story and really really hope you write a sequel. Thank you so so much for gifting us fans with this most amazing story!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/8/2012
I was so happy when I saw this update, but also extremely sad since it meant the story was at the end! I absolutely LOVE your story and I can't begin to tell you how much I hope you write a sequel!
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 35 . 11/8/2012
Buwaaa... Yes Master, please write a sequel! And happy Belated Birthday Master, didn't know you're a Scorpion!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/7/2012
In a way I do not get the ending its not what I was hoping for so maybe a sequel would be in order.
Nikkie23534 chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
Hey, I really enjoyed reading this. And, I hope you do write a sequel for it. But, I'm wondering. When or if you do, will it be from InuYasha's POV, as Sesshomaru's puppy? Will it be his take on the relationship between him and his master over the years? Will it focus on Sesshomaru's POV, or will it me a multi POV like this one?

I'll be awaiting your next project.

B reading U!
SoVayne chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
Okay Lord Youko I LOVE THIS STORY! I love yoai submissions and anything thing to with sessh/Inuyasha. I Have read all your stories on fictionesque and I think they are great! Please keep writing and update me when you down
Smiles chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
Super excited for a sequel! I loved loved loved the punishment! Your idea for this story was simply amazing...!
sadistic-neko chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
A sequel would be pretty cool. I don't normally read something where one so blindly follows another and is as subservient as Inu was in this, but I actually really like this. I don't know how you pulled it off, but it worked and it was awesome.
sadistic-neko chapter 34 . 11/6/2012
OMG! I officially love you! Not only have you weaseled in a reference to George Orwel's "1985" but you just quoted one of the most awsome line from my favorite book series, Artemis Fowl! That alone make you awesome and how amazing this story is only cements that!
ToxicDiva chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ok I'm kinda confused ... You said in chp. 23 he is 6 years old but in chp. 1 you said he is 11. So I'm kinda confused like can you explain how old he is but all I knw is love the story I do like waiting till a story is finish to read It. So finally I can say it I love it I'm addicted. Addicted. Addicted. To the story.
likkle cloud chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
I would like to read a sequel.

I think the story was awesome and that the punishment was a little worrying, i wondered if sessho was going to be nicer to him and things would go back to somewhat normal. lol... but thats just me.

I like the ideas you have so far for the sequel... even though you said it's not about equality a slave and a master can still love... just hope theres atleast a little of it involved if you ever do write the sequel... i hope it gets a happy ending too! lol, just so you know :D haha.

Hope to read from you again soon :D

Cloud x
Guest chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Happy early birthday! Umm I think a SEQUAL would be interesting :) It be nice to read, I hope your wishes come true! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
mizkitty104 chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Teasers sequalll lol
cocobyrd87 chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
First off, happy birthday! Second, I loved this story. I thought it was great, with a great plot and thorougly well-written. I could tell you took time to get this story to the way you wanted it and it worked for you in the end. I hope you do write a sequel! I want to see what happens down the road; if mate is proposed to Sesshomaru, where does that leave Inuyasha? Either way your work is good. I thought Inuyasha's punishment was deserving ;)
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »