Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
Angelic Frost chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Sequel, sequel, sequel. Yay! Happy birthday btw.
lurkerlaine chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
I'd enjoy a sequel. Happy Birthday!
Amaryllis-Amy chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Happy Early Birthday, and yes I would love to read a sequel. I adore this story. Please please please write a sequel! This story is too beautiful to end.
alwayswatchingu chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Happy early birthday! I can't believe this story is over, I loved reading it! Yes you should do a sequel! I would love you forever. Your writing style portrays inuyasha and sesshomaru so well, it would be stupid not to write a sequel! Thank you for never giving up on this story and I will be here to read and review any future inuyasha sesshomaru stories you make :).
Sequel chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Ohmygawd! Please wrote a sequel I was always wondering if you would write inuyasha a little older and maybe a little less obedient? I will love you so so much the story wouldn't be complete unless you write inuyasha a little older . Even if its one chapter ! Happy birthday!(:
Fireotaku18 chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
Happy Birthday! Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
r3d drag0n chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
I would LOVE if you made a sequel!
msainsane chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Happy early birthday and I would love to read sequel of this story. I have been following along ever since you started writing it. I will be patiently waiting to see if you write the sequel
ajj7sunhawk chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Happy Birthday. Many happy returns and hope u have a non-cursed Shikon no tama to give you a rocking time
NoirxAnge chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Happy birthday! I'd love to see how you write a sequel for this. :D
ni.de.ai.ren chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
happy birthday! and yes please do make a sequel! i absolutely love this story, i have followed it since mediaminer!
MunksAngelQueen2010 chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
I would love sequal I would also like to see a small bit of inu crushing on sessh but to a crazy extent I love this story I just that u had to change it up just to please people but life works that way as for the sequal I think also a little brother like bonding between inu and kouga to some extent but other than that I can't wait

P.S.: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD YOUKO
Guest chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
brill story. Would love to read more about their relationship as InuYasha grows. Keep up the good work and have a lovely birthday tomorrow
XMistressChaosx chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Like Kira the cat, I laughed, cried, went "d'aww", and a whole bunch of other things throughout this fabulous story. My Gods, this story has been such a wonderful journey and I'm tearing up because its ending. Everything was absolutely perfect. Every time someone asks me what story should they try to read Want To Be Your Slave is always reccommended.

Thank you so much!
Also, yes, I'd like to see a sequel that would be nice, but I'm content with the ending and epilogue. Whatever you would prefer, really. I'll read it either way. :)
Till Next Time,
*Chaos' Mistress*
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! :D
Sabrina chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
This story in my opinion is good as it is...

Now I would have enjoyed a sequel if it had an older Inuyasha and he like, wanted to learn how to protect himself and not always count on Sesshomaru and then that whole mating thing would have been a good twist to it . . . I just really want to see a much older Inuyasha.

But if the sequel is just going to be him a LITTLE bit older and the plot would still be him not being treated equally and still a slave,

well I think this story is good as it is.

People just want a new story, so they saying they want a Sequel...

But I prefer you start a new story with a whole new different plot...
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »