Reviews for Want To Be Your Slave
My fantasy life chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I love you! for writing this! Sorry if that sounds weird but I truly do. This is amazing. Keep writing different stories. Do you think you can write one on darker than black? A yaoi? there are none that I know of. Please! Since there's not very many attractive male characters you could make one up. I don't care if Hei is the Uke or the seme. Just make it enthralling. If you know the anime. Its a good one. Please do it and with a lot of chapters. I think you would do good on it. preferably with a lot of bondage in it, and stuff like that. Thank you. Sorry if that seems a little demanding. But I do want you to write it because I think you would do an amazing job. I just want to read one about darker than black. But no one writes any because there are practically no guys other than Hei. I would truly appreciate it. Sorry this review wasn't really on this story, and it kind of repeated itself. Please write it though! Thank you.
My fantasy life chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Ahhh, that was so cute! thank you for writing this.
Lilypad125 chapter 35 . 12/1/2012
YES! Sequel! I love this story!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
it's really really great
ImmortalFlare chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Could you write one with kougaxmiroku please I would LOVE that xp
Plus I love with style of art, this in particular. Well...there are others but...

Yawn* 1 a.m. here too tired... to... continue zzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzz
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
it's really great love it
arsay chapter 35 . 11/26/2012
Want sequel please! It doesn't matter to me if sess treats inu better or not, because this is his personality and in his own way he's loving inu. And inu understands that too. I have to say that you've made a perfect sess, he's so hot :) and small inu is so cute with him! I've been following this story for quite awhile in adultfanfiction and only found it here recently. Either way I do hope you will write a sequel
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww! That was too cute! Well... know you... besides the torture part and all... But other than that, I can't believe how nice Sesshomaru can be. Even if it involves slicing a few things (i'm refering to the slaver like that because he was certainly NOT a person) in the process. x3
IAreTheOne chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Beautifully written! I read your original piece at Adultfanfic and it was great! Keep up the good work!
Writing Keeper chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
Your story really kept me entertained. I was supposed to be doing homework all day and it's officially 8:08 pm and I've achieved nothing. -_-

I hope you do write a sequel because I'm really interested in seeing how Inuyasha will be like as a preteen or teenager, especially when the hormones kick in! ;D We all know what I'm talking about!
AnimeHYPERZone chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
It was a great story. I thought Inuyasha was going to find out he was actually a lost prince ir something shocking like that. But still I loved it and read it in two days.
Writing Keeper chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
When I read the part where Sesshomaru placed Inuyasha on the rug, I had the cutest image of tiny Inuyasha with big round cute curious eyes sitting on the rug and staring up at Sesshomaru with his ears perk and twitching. it was so cute Too bad I can't draw or else I'll draw it and share the cuteness!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
it's really good
Amaya-vamp chapter 35 . 11/10/2012
OMG HAPPY B-DAY! Mine was just on Tuesday! Love all your stories I always just wanna read more and more so I'm so honored to have the same b-day month as someone as creative as you!
skygrl15 chapter 35 . 11/10/2012
I just found your story yesterday and it took me almost a whole day to read it. And I absolutely loved it. Inuyasha is so adorable
and yes, I vote for a sequel
1,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »