Reviews for Pull the Trigger
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This really made my heart pound. I never knew that angsty and fluff fitted so well! I'm gaping in my mind by now...
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Whoa...angst and fluff do go together. Being immortal does have those weird perks on you...
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I believe you too America. You're so sweet. hehe Poor England, I can believe he's had his share of hardships. I find it interesting that it would take more effort to kill a country, not that it isn't in keeping with cannon or anything. Busby's chair is proof of that. But, the idea that they can cause their own ends, when it's hard for others to physically do so, is a bit surprising. And intriguing. I'm glad Alfred stopped him. Alfred just wanted to be free, he didn't want to stop being close to him emotionally. However, no one likes to be owned, especially not by an empire.

At least Alfred manages to make him understand that. They're cute, all history aside. It's a good read, I like it. Thanks for the fanservice.
Soot chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
OMG! that was so awesome. more awesome thank gilbert at that! i was fighting tears. great job!