Reviews for Complications
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
hey I love. It that you going. Update. Think for. That. Please. Have. Music. In this chapters.
I like when. KAR and her. are in the. Garage playing. Music. What woed. She Dow for pass time
Ilektronikerasti chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Well I hope you make an update soon, seriously, this is the hottest knight rider Fanfic ever.

An the idea of Karr in love with his human female driver is great, just awesome, will be hot scenes between Karr and tristan?, I was thinking, due to karr kept his tentacles, I think he could use a vibration device in order to give some pleasure to Tristan, don't mean penetration, no, but a good one estimulation.

I bet that those horsepowers can make wonders for Tristan.

Don't know, just thinking XD
Angel Rarity chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Just wondering, is Tristan and KARR going to get more romantically closer or no? I do love the idea of them getting closer
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Wow ,you know, some say fanfiction does not allow author's note as a chapter but I say ¡I don't give a damn!. Thanks for the note, now I'm more willing to read the fic¡ I'm fan of this two fics.

And the fact that you are going to give the new KITT a new personality (A stronger and charismatic one like the old KITT) is just amazing¡

Can't wait¡

Yeah I can handle: fading to black, not fading to black, violence and general asshattery. And music-inspired situations as well.

I can't wait to see the comedians lines coming from the cars, you know, in most fics the funny part is made by humans, but I think is funnier if comes from the cars.